Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) (31627 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Olahmi05: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Idiot did he make everyone in Anambra rich or rather created more ipob killers and cannibals, due to the suffering and hunger in Anambra.
Do you know who I am that you are calling me idiot..
Next Time caution your mouth. Not everybody u can ABUSE OR TALK ANYHOW. RESPECT YOURSELF SO THAT PEOPLE CAN RESPECT YOU. MIND WHAT YOU SAY TO PEOPLE. DIS IS A BRAND NEW YEAR. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT INSULTING PEOPLE.
YOU LACK HOME TRAINING. I COME IN PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by phaco(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
To go and do what exactly? Don't dash any agent your money. Look for a master's program over there, if you're a graduate and apply. You stand a better chance of getting a job after graduation, than just wasting your money on the wrong type of visa just because you want to japa. Once that visa expires, what next?

People should always try and japa with sense. The Internet is there, free of charge for your use, so why not explore it, find a good college or uni over there. You'd be schooling and also working
Pls can i apply for post graduate program because i graduated with 3rd class
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Covenant97(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
How boss? Speaking for a final year student like me
Highways:
You can leave on a fully funded scholarship and still get paid stipend

Use your brain
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by bonnyhope: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:
With this your question, one is tempted to ask how you made such money undecided

Don't get me wrong abeg lipsrsealed

If you have answer
Provide
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by bonnyhope: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
To go and do what exactly? Don't dash any agent your money. Look for a master's program over there, if you're a graduate and apply. You stand a better chance of getting a job after graduation, than just wasting your money on the wrong type of visa just because you want to japa. Once that visa expires, what next?

People should always try and japa with sense. The Internet is there, free of charge for your use, so why not explore it, find a good college or uni over there. You'd be schooling and also working

Nice response
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by bonnyhope: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
casualobserver:

If you have 10m Naira you have no business leaving Nigeria. If you cannot find a business to turnaround and compound that capital, then your problem is not Nigeria but you.

If you can find a business that can generate 10% a month, in 12 months you will have 30m, in 2 years, N100m and in 3 years, N300m. You will never achieve that kind of success abroad.

You know it is easy to say go and start a business

But no one ever pointed out any business

Bankers/doctors who have moved out of this country with families spent over N20m to achieve that.

This young man have only N10m

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by casualobserver: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
bonnyhope:

You know it is easy to say go and start a business

But no one ever pointed out any business

Bankers/doctors who have moved out of this country with families spent over N20m to achieve that.

This young man have only N10m

O already gave you an example just to show there are tons of things you can do.

Do you want a manual on how to kiss a woman or how to aim your dick while urinating too? You want everything handed down to you. What the fork is wrong with you people??

Like I said if you have 10m and you can’t find a way to make money, your problem Is not Nigeria! The problem for most people is they don’t have capital.

You people want to be successful but dont want to engage your brains.

You even have the audacity to say only N10m!!!! People like you will not succeed even if they had N100m

3 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by bonnyhope: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
shomutuski:

to UK yes
to EU more than yes plus you have an head-start, i didn't have.

I spent around to 2.6m to move to Europe in 2020 which include full payment for my tuition of 4000euros, flights and a little upkeep money and now i have my residency although temporary. I used the study route but i don't know about other mode cost.

You people should stop wasting money going to UK, come to Europe, alot of low-key schengen countries without embassy wahala plus your path to citizenship is faster than UK 10years, even US now is tougher.

Use this update before he cast

European countries like?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by rottennaija(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:
Is 10 million enough to leave Nigeria, people are saying it’s better to invest the money but the market is too risky. Is 10 million enough for Japa and which country can that get me into?

Thank you!
Market is too risky if you take the money to forex. But if you use for business like commodity, you will make more.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by rottennaija(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
horpe132:

Ah, fear God na..... ah
He knows what he is talking about and.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Eriokanmi: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
phaco:

Pls can i apply for post graduate program because i graduated with 3rd class
Yes, you can. The school will be the one to decide after reviewing or evaluating your transcripts
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by bonnyhope: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:

People keep saying grow the money like it’s a seed. How do you grow money in Nigeria with the insecurity and failing economy? It’s always easy to say with the mouth. If I asked you to draft a business plan you’ll crumble.

Don't mind them
Talk is cheap
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by ak22(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:
Is 10 million enough to leave Nigeria, people are saying it’s better to invest the money but the market is too risky. Is 10 million enough for Japa and which country can that get me into?

Thank you!

are you a university graduate ?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Remijuice: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
It's enough to travel but avoid the following countries:

1. Bangladesh
2. India
3. Cyprus
4. Malaysia
5. Mongolia
6. Philippines
7. Dubai in Saudi
8. South Africa and all African countries

That your no 8 is somehow o

I want to japa to Botswana o Ah!
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Enumerator(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
cheesy
JoyousFurnitire:
With this your question, one is tempted to ask how you made such money undecided

Don't get me wrong abeg lipsrsealed
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by yungchop: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:

Like I don’t get it where that narrative comes from.
There’s no guarantee of even 5% a month

Can I get some sort of mentorship from you regard your niche?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Asour: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hobbiton:
Welcome to nairaland, where the dullest and inexperienced give there takes on topics they aren't sound on. Just look and front page and you'll see undecided

It's not a most to comment on posts even though is meant for ur public opinion. Sometimes it's goood to stf so people don't know how ignorant u are!

That's why I prefer Quora tbh

Ya.

But Quora answers to personal questions like this aren't localized.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Remijuice:

That your no 8 is somehow o

I want to japa to Botswana o Ah!

Bros, look very well before you go oh.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
It's enough if you are interested in UK.

Study route, but outside London.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Spiff20(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
humberjade:
It will, depending on your country of destination and type of visa you seek. It will relocate you to most Shengehn countries.

For all those saying "if you can make 10m in Nigeria you have no reason to JAPA", okay let's say you have the business or skill to maneuver the muddy and unfriendly business atmosphere in Nigeria, how do you maneuver the sh*ty security?

Remove insecurity, half of those who moved out in the last 5 years would still be back in Nigeria now. Is it the 10m that can't protect you in today's Nigeria? Money wey your account officer arrange with boys on top, them go kidnap you collect even more? And those advising you to go into farming, even multimillionaires are running away from farming now due to the killer herders and kidnappers. There is a reason why 95% of naija politicians' children reside abroad, Insecurity.

So my guy, if you have the means and you do not feel safe, JAPA!!! Your future generations will thank you for it. But with your 10m, abeg do not relocate without a sellable skill. At the very least, possess the driving skill of most automobiles and have your licences for each.

Best of luck
You've made a sensible point, but insecurity is not everywhere in Nigeria. There are safe locations, there are still rich men in Nigeria who have never been robbed a single day talk more of being kidnapped. You people make Nigeria sound like a war thorn Somalia and your families are living here safely.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
casualobserver:

It’s for you to find something that moves fast and can get you 10%. You don’t even have to make 10% and it doesn’t have to be over 1 month. The point was to show you the power of turnover and compounding.

Even the guy on the street that sells bottled water is making more than 10%, you claim to be educated, so find something.

LOL, for your mind now you know more than me?

Listen, if a product moves fast, it means the profit is minimal, get that clear...

And for your info, in business, you can't sell all your stock at once, e no possible. Even companies, industries, factories etc, sell in batches and so on.

So what are you saying?

If you restock weekly i.e for a business with good sales record, there will be stocks in your shop/store/warehouse as you get new ones.
Are you now saying, you are also calculating the 10% on it(goods that have not been sold) every week/month?

Your calculation is not realistic Mr man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by cedricksly: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Go and start coconut farming. You will make 1 billion in 10 years time.
lol u call 1billionnlike you are talking about 100 Million... This man is funny... Brooooooo coconut farm isn't gold or diamond mine... Just stop giving advise you haven't tried.....
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by smart8956: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
All those saying 10million is too much, what's 10 million NAIRA?
Anyways, Op since you need advise, I'll say start up a fintech company business. You, family and love ones will never regret. CBN is taking e-naira digital and banks are closing other channels, soon many banks will go fintech.
With that money u've got, you can build a fintech app, invest in it without looking for external partners. You think Kuda started with 10million? Or flutterwave? Or paystack, remitta and others? Wise up guy.

Except you have agricultural business ideas,that's option two and you won't regret. Fintech takes you to other countries outside Nigeria, even now that exchange rate is up and down, you can use your app to serve many stress for people in UK, Canada, USA, Nigeria, South Africa (ideas hidden).
I have 2apps in App store and Google play store with over 20k downloads in just 3months. Cashing out on daily basis is like oil money and I've employed 6people and paying them well. I expect to expand up to 12 by the end of this year.

Risk is lower since you're the boss and you can manage how much you're injecting into it and just monitoring the analytics on your phone and pc daily. It's what helps me to travel out and I have my friend in UK who's also doing well with same business.
You can contact me for more. I also create iOS & android apps, websites, blogs, forums, online chats, church websites, university websites etc.

Email: info.lightcloud@gmail.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by casualobserver: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Listen, if a product moves fast, it means the profit is minimal, get that clear...

And for your info, in business, you can't sell all your stock at once, e no possible. Even companies, industries, factories etc, sell in batches and so on.

So what are you saying?

If you restock weekly i.e for a business with good sales record, there will be stocks in your shop/store/warehouse as you get new ones.
Are you now saying, you are also calculating the 10% on it(goods that have not been sold) every week/month?

Like I said people like you never make it in business. If all you make is 3% and it moves fast you are still compounding. If every month all you make is 3% you are still making 42% per year!!

Many of the richest people in Nigeria never went to university but they understand business. With all your education you don’t!!!! You were clearly educated to be a slave to the system.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by casualobserver: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

So what are you saying?

Like I said people like you never make it in business. If all you make is 3% and it moves fast you are still compounding. If every month all you make is 3% you are still making 42% per year!!

Many of the richest people in Nigeria never went to university but they understand business. With all your education you don’t!!!! You were clearly educated to be a slave to the system.

That’s the problem with western education in Nigeria it educates you not to think and to be dependent on the system. The system collapses and you collapse!!!

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by casualobserver: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingpele:
I don't want to be reading this kind of nonsense here this year bikuno..I doubt if u have up to 500k ,a man can't work so hard to make 10million and is still confused about life goals,
Well said! Thank you jare!!!

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Kingjbase: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
P1PrinceKT:
Becoming rich in Nigeria is far more than becoming rich abroad,
In Nigeria You will enjoy Lawlessness and favouritisms with your money while you can't do the same abroad.
And you wish to be lawless?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by humberjade: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Spiff20:
You've made a sensible point, but insecurity is not everywhere in Nigeria. There are safe locations, there are still rich men in Nigeria who have never been robbed a single day talk more of being kidnapped. You people make Nigeria sound like a war thorn Somalia and your families are living here safely.

I get your points bro. I love my country so much, but the bitter truth is that the level insecurity is getting worse. The worsening economy situation in the country has reach a tipping point, and have started unleashing the beast in our people like we've never seen before. All our major highways are bedevilled by kidnappers. All our forests across the country are no longer safe. A multimillionaire in 9 digits can buy himself some sort of security on his farm, not a millionaire with 10m.

My close friend's husband was hacked to death on his livestock farm, leaving behind 3 young kids with his young wife. Sadly enough, he was already working on relocating abroad when death came calling. Last year alone, I read online of 2 US returnees who returned to Nigeria to invest in agriculture and hospitality respectively, while the former was hacked to death on his farm, the other was kidnapped in his hotel, ransom asked and paid, yet he was killed.

Yes, my family dey Nigeria, but there is no day I don't pray hard that God keep the preying eyes of people people away from them.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Kingjbase: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
bonnyhope:

European countries like?

Holland
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Litmus: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
marvellous2222:
At least a moderate life in Ghana

From turbulent frontier ocean to backwater undecided
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by zanebaddo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
casualobserver:

All these coMments show how we go through the educational system and come out with very little understanding of finance. Ironically the Ibo trader who didn’t go to school understands this more than you do.
Someone like me who doesn't understand finance made a little analysis given the Nigerian context. However, I'm not ashamed to learn. I would appreciate if you could give an example of such investment with guaranteed 120% yearly interest in Nigeria since you had to school and understood finance.

I will be waiting.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by bonnyhope: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingjbase:

Holland

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos / Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.