Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos (31610 Views)

Bus Collides With Trailer In Jigawa,18 Passengers Dead(photos) / Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) / 8 People On A Motorcycle On Highway In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
It was a moment of panic and also drama after a wild Camel trampled through the streets of Dutse, the capital city of Jigawa state. The incident caused a traffic gridlock in some areas as motorists and other road users had to stop for the wild camel to finish its "parade". According to a witness, it took about seven hours for the camel to be subdued by hunters.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/panic-as-wild-camel-goes-on-rampage-in.html

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
u go fear naa

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2016

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by idupaul: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Seems everything in Nigeria now has a short fuse in these Buhari days oo.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by maclatunji: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
It is worth millions. I can understand why they took care to subdue it without killing it.
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by VhatAmazingDude: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Never knew camels could have such temper.

Or probably eats imported grass and lack of forex don angry

Northern Camel Avengers angry

Meanwhile, guess who is viewing this 'animal' thread?? gringrin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by DICKtator: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Next thing we would hear now is how it was used for camel meat!!

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Clone2020(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nigerian cowboys at work. I can't wait to see someone blame this incident on Buhari.

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by listica(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Happening now in a zoo country where everything goes

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Babysho(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
I'm pretty sure that camel was heading to Aso Rock. Camels can go days without eating or drinking but since the evil reign of APC e never see grass chop. The Camel has to para na. APC dey test e ability to withstand hunger.

Buhari is an Idiota!

17 Likes

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Feranmicharles(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
cheesy grin

Buhari oooooooo sad

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by IamOpemipo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
sad
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Decibel: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
maclatunji:
It is worth millions. I can understand why they took care to subdue it without killing it.
It seems it escaped from the zoo

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Only in the North.....

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by onatisi(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Even animals are feeling the heat of this buhari recession.

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Idydarling(f): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
the second pix is cool, straight outta magazine page

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by MadCow1: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
My Camel Nigga.. cool

Fight the powers..

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Chiderad(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Alaausa!

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Have yhu blame Buhari today? If not, yhur opportunity is here grin

Arewa CowBoiz

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Tjohnnay: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
cheesy grin

My eyes to see wahala

See gobe
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Idydarling(f): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
VhatAmazingDude post=49123002):
Meanwhile, guess who is viewing this 'animal' thread?? gringrin
is it my lala?
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Godbest(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by cliquevibes(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin The economy gan dey affect camel join
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by VhatAmazingDude: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Idydarling:

is it my lala?

Say No More grin

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by basingstoke: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Babysho:
I'm pretty sure that camel was heading to Aso Rock. Camels can go days without eating or drinking but since the evil reign of APC e never see grass chop. The Camel has to para na. APC dey test e ability to withstand hunger.

Buhari is an Idiota!
what is wrong with u. You have to complete the name. It is idiota ignoramus,

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Marshallian(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Some people still dey use camel for this 21st century....... wey everybody don tear eye

SMH

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Chidimba: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Such a beautiful creature. Reminds me of the story of the the camel who took a walk

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by paranorman(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Use to think 'connection' between Lalasticlala and animal(esp threads on snake) is always exergerrated by Nlers, till I found a proof.

Lala should be a girl na?

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
They were trying to ride that nigga and he was having none of it. He was like

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
The Camel be like " weiten! Weiten set ehn?! Na since una tie me down for here, food una no gree give me water I no see, light I no see take charge my fone, I Kant take this lawd! Oga abeg fi mi le

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by frubben(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Just camel they can not handle and they are busy fighting to control nigeria.

bleeped up fifo

Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa / Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos)