Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 (6259 Views)

WIZKID Drops Another 2022 Single / Zinoleesky Drops Another Mad Freestyle / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by StoriesUpdate: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Anointed Praise Leader Ailly Omojehova drops another powerful praise off her monthly Praise Jam Ep 4

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdsgmajCYuI

Ailly Omojehova is a singer, songwriter and performer who hails from Kogi state. Born on 27th of January.

Ailly love for music started at an early age where she sings to any little gathering she finds herelf in. Singing from home, school and her local church. Although not growing in musical family, Ailly found her love in music and consistently shown her inner giting at every given opportunity.

With passion to get the world to hear her sound Ailly harnessed her talent and set out professionally in year 2002 and released her first hit, titled Oseun Oluwa themed Olololololo in year 2008. The song was a rave and got her many invites and accolades. Produced by Niyi P. and as loved by all.

Ailly with a very high vocal prowess and energetic performances has since her professional entrance released several singles and albums that are still enjoying wide airplay with her captivating voice. To buttress her unwavering talent and standing out as the queen of Afro Gospel Ailly teamed with the legendary Samsong in her newest release titled 'Carry Me'

Ailly dorminance in the gospel music scene is not just a product of hardwork but talent and consistency. This has seen her win many awards and nominations particularly as one of the leading female artiste from North Central region of Nigeria.

Currently signed to Lite Records Ailly's songs have topped many radio charts. She has made major appearances on big stages with renowned gospel acts.

Until recently she started a monthly praise series tagged Ailly Praise Jam Live. Every episode has birthed great testimonies and request for a more frequent releases.

All through the journey Ailly has recorded massive successes.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by StoriesUpdate: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by FOOTSOLDIER1: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hope you didn't cross over with your arrogance and ignorance to learn that "am" is not a short form of "I'm/I am"?

"Am" is meaningless unless you are asking a question about yourself! When you use it wrongly, you look foolish and dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by FalseProphet1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Good jams, I see her performing at the experience of this year.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by sofeo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Alright!
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by FOOTSOLDIER1: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cf

1 Share

Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by FeliciaOja(f): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lovely
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by JoeNL22(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lovely......Obi.
Congratulate her on her achievement.
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by Luckysbab: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Is the excessively painted face a trademark?
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by Maxikenna: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
How Peter obi structure shocked Atiku and Reno omokri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O29ZiUVUBJI
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by bigdammyj: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Noted.
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by Linixo: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:
Hope you didn't cross over with your arrogance and ignorance to learn that "am" is not a short form of "I'm/I am"?

"Am" is meaningless unless you are asking a question about yourself! When you use it wrongly, you look foolish and dumb.
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by sirchim(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nothing better than singing for CHRIST
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by buygala(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:

Shut up your mouth there oversabi undecided.. Beginning your first sentence with "hope" already shows you are in no position to correct anyone, and do in fact need correction yourself.

What gives you the right to correct others' diction when you don't even know that a question in proper diction cannot start with the word "hope"?

And the word "hope" in the verb class in which you used it cannot start a grammatically correct sentence.. Instead you should have written "I hope"....

Go back to school and remove the plank in your eye instead of ranting about the speck in another's eye. undecided
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by FOOTSOLDIER1: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
buygala:

Shut up

Don't be stupid and arrogant at the same time. Learn!
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by opalu: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Good to praise God
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by Capitalismisasc: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
OLOSHO WEY DEY SING GOSPEL SONG
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by buygala(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:

Don't be stupid and arrogant at the same time. Learn!

You are obviously very dumb yet arrogant

Go and re-read my comment that you quoted..I have given you some free education that you very obviously lack
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by CaptMarvel(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nice PRAISE Jam.
Keep it up sis. You're doing well.
GOD bless your music.

Anyone interested in getting email extractor pm me.
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by AsapTeddy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:

Frustrated soul...
Be like say this one never see new year rice chop

Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by yerad: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Congratulations to him.
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by Ejikedaniel28: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Some people smoke weed,some smoke goof,some smoke meth,some even smoke cigar but you I don’t know
FOOTSOLDIER1:
Cf
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by elijahkayode(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
#DJHOLYNIGERIA" PRESENTS TIMELESS HOLYMIXTAPE VOLUME 1

We cry Holy Holy holy is the Lord God Almighty
Hello My people this is your Favourite DJ DjholyNigeria and Am here on the beat right now and am giving you this timeless mixtape so you enjoy and worship the Lord cause the the Lord is Good and worthy to be praise
Peace out my people, myholypeople

Tracklist
#.1 You are holy Paul Enenche
#2. For your Name is Holy Paul Wilbur
#3. "Holy" Chidinma Nigeria

#4. Echo Holy Red Rock worship
#5. Holy Dunsin oyekan

#6. Revelation Song Mathew Smith
#7. Emi Mimo(Holy spirit) Mike Abdul
#8. Holy Anthem Frank Edward

#9. Holy/Mimo Shola Allyson
#10. Mimo Loluwa tope Alabi
#11. Holy Ghost Gabriel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ooezfAyrI

What's up my holypeople
This masterpiece is collated by #DjHolyNigeria
@DJholyNigeria I feel your vibes

All praise be to the holySpirit for guidance and inspiration and i hope
Everyone can listen and enjoy this special songs

You can follow me on Twitter.com/@DjHolyNigeria
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by FOOTSOLDIER1: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
buygala:

You are obviously very dumb yet arrogant

Go and re-read my comment that you quoted..I have given you some free education that you very obviously lack

99.1FM cry me a river
Re: Ailly Omojehova Drops Another Praise Jam Ep 4 by Astra101: 1:35am On Jan 04, 2023
Kudos to the sound engineer... He did a beautiful job.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Ft. Sarkodie – Sake Of Love (official Video) / Download Mp3 :- Latest Hit 'rara' - Febry / Download Mp3: Soft Ft Davido – Tattoo (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.