Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,524 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 (60403 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In July 2018 (latest Naija Gospel Music) / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 / Download Nigeria Gospel Praise And Worship Instrumental (by Naijachristians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Codedrock(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2018

We collect for you the top songs in several countries across Africa at the end of month.
As the month of July ends, we give you a curated list of the top Nigerian Gospel songs of July 2018. Below you will find new and top Nigerian gospel songs that did well this month following digital statistics, from YouTube, radio air-plays, and website downloads.
Frank Edwards – Thy Will Be Done ft. Nathaniel Bassey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQkofrK8LmA
It’s a gospel song from Nigeria, a collabo of two popular gospel artists, Frank Edwards Thy Will Be Done Featuring Nathaniel Bassey, download song, lyrics and video below.

Frank Edwards reaches the peak of his music season with the release of a masterpiece and collaborating one of Nigeria’s popular gospel artiste Nathaniel Bassey, in an inspiring song with his signature sound. The song s titled “Thy Will Be Done”. This will go down as one of the best Nigerian gospel praise and worship songs of 2018

Jimmy D Psalmist – Name Above All Names

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btTtXsXnZEg
The world has a huge number of names, yet there is just a single name that is over every single other name.

In paradise, on earth and under the earth there’s no name as ground-breaking as this name. That name is JESUS!

The name is powerful to the point that at the specify of it each knee bows and each tongue admit of His significance and His Almightiness.

Nikki Laoye – Mighty God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m74Eouv6f2M
Singer, Nikki Laoye has authoritatively discharged the video to her well known worship song, “Mighty God“.

Opening with a rising pounding beat that heartbeats as the camera travels through the blue London skies, moving quickly over the dim stones of Abbey ruins and tenderly sliding to uncover Nikki Laoye in a yellow streaming grecian dress, the new video for “Mighty God” is a delightful delineation of Love, Awe and Deep Worship to the considerable King of all – the One Mighty to spare, the One Mighty in fight – The one genuine MIGHTY GOD.

Steve Crown – Jaginma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWTkLGDLKUU
Checkout Steve Crown – Jaginma brand new song.

Steve Crown just released a new song titled Jaginma. The new single is an African Contemporary Praise tune with an exceptionally sweet highlife rhythm.

Listen, share and get Steve Crown – Jaginma below.

TY Bello – We Worship You ft. Esther Benyeogo & George

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euajdg70laY
TY Bello has discharged yet another version of her unconstrained worship series.

This one highlights Esther Benyeogo and George and is entitled “We Worship You“.

Watch TY Bello – We Worship You ft. Esther Benyeogo & George video below. New Naija gospel music

Mama Karaki – God Do Well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw-gRMnuI2E
Singer, Mama Karaki discharges new song “God Do Well” off her destined to be discharged collection.

Mrs Patricia Karaki who passes by the Artist name Mama Karaki is a sincere Christan, a God darling and Music serve who has committed her life and times to the headway of God’s Kingdom through gospel music.

Do Me Well is the primary single from her simply finished up 6th studio album,”Celebration”, which is expected for discharge soon.

Preye Orok – Lord You Reign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir5zmD1peD8
After effectively discharging Dependable God and Halleluyah, Preye Orok comes back with Lord You Reign produced by Greenwox.

This melody is a petition from the core of a mother, and a call to stir our spirits to summon the loftiness and matchless quality of our God over our lives, country and the world.

For at the specify of His name, each other name must bow. Regardless of whether it’s called ailment, fruitlessness, neediness, scorn, fiasco, torment, distress, and so forth should all bow to the matchless quality of Jesus!

Barbara Aduba – Open Doors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmhVVeTdM7I
Spin-off of the arrival of her first song “Jesus Reign”, Child star Barbara Aduba is here with another song entitled “OPEN DOORS”.

It is a melody that underscores the successful life in Christ and the power we have in the blood of Jesus.

We should comprehend that Christ has openly given to every one of us things and subsequently we trust that there will be a reap.

We should have certainty that Christ will keep us through each test and will remunerate us richly.

Sammy Wonders – So Good ft. Sensational Bamidele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRWlWqhfico
Award winning singer, Sammy Wonders is out with a stunning song entitled “So good” including Sensational Bamidele.

“So Good” is a tune that takes audience members on an adventure of acclaim and is certain to end up one of summer’s most noteworthy and charging melodies to hit the wireless transmissions this year.

The melody is abundantly conceptualized. The conveyance is on point, wonderful verses, which attracts you into tuning in to the entire melody.

Click Here To Download Mp3

Sister Wisdom – Oh Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ulo_gk9YWA
Gospel singer, Sister Wisdom comes back with her foreseen song discharge “Oh Jesus”, a contemporary gospel tune that magnifies and amplified the strong name of Jesus Christ.

A special tune this is and we know it will catch and reverberate inside your heart as you hear it out.

Click Here To Download Mp3

Tim Godfrey – Jo Tie E ft. SMJ & Okey Sokay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrbWLYYFllY
President Of Rox Nation, Tim Godfrey discharges brand new song entitled “Jo Ti E” featuring Rox Nation’s act, SMJ and Okey Sokay.

Jo Ti É is a noteworthy tune for everybody.

It’s newly made to have awesome effect in the lives of both youthful and old individuals.

We accept you have motivation to be appreciative! Get your moving shoes on the grounds that this tune will keep you thrilled, moving and commending throughout the day!

Download These Songs From Source Below:
SOURCE: https://tinamagazine.com/2018/07/top-20-nigerian-gospel-praise-and-worship-songs-released-in-2018-july.html
Cc: Lalasticlala

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Emmafe(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pls is Wetin be gain a gospel song, coz that’s my jam for now

Check my signature for high Samsung phones. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Yankiss(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Like to wish me happy birthday, it's my big day!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Hardewarlee(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
tongue
Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
and u call this top song or wetin I don't know....

The top song this year is Ekwueme by prosper.....QED
stop dropping redeem, winners, loveworld musicians as top musicians abeg.....

we know the owner of those churches and their ulterior motives.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Opiletool(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Gospel shakushaku. interesting

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Peter4naz(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Fake and artificial palm wine manufacturer busted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBRTi-i6UmU
THIS IS TERRIBLE
Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by HoodBillionaire: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
abegi
na we sing pass
pray pass
go church pass
act holy pass
but yet these pussy and dick ass artists
dey fuc upandan with reckless abandon
country in a mess
abegi
all gospel artists are scams
hypocrites and shiit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
May God's name be praise. FOREVER AND EVER.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by corpersforum(f): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
We are Giant of Africa
Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by bcomputer101: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
what of that Tope Alabi song?

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by shadeze: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yankiss:
Happy birthday bro

3 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by moscobabs(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Op u sabi music ba?

Where is Tope Alabi "Yes and Amen"?

5 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by defendedvictim(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
someone should download these songs and tell me which one to download...

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Leonbonapart(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
abegi
na we sing pass
pray pass
go church pass
act holy pass
but yet these pussy and dick ass artists
dey fuc upandan with reckless abandon
country in a mess
abegi
all gospel artists are scams
hypocrites and shiit
what has gospel songs got to do we this now. After Muslims has maim and kill you guys , you will be vesting your pathetic anger on Christians. Go and worship at your grandparents grave for all we care. Zuzu away

10 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Youngadvocate(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hh
Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by lonelydora: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
What of that song reigning everywhere?

Ekwueme Ekwueme...you are the living God oooo, there's no one like you.

Everywhere i go, this song is playing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by campusflavour: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Where is ome ka nnaya by mercy Chinwo

WHACH OUT FOR JEHOVA CHINEMEZE BY GODSPEACE COMING SOON
Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by campusflavour: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
EKWUEME WAS RELEASED IN 2017,AUGUSTOOO NOT THIS YEAR THAT IS WHY IT IS MISSING THIS IS TO THE PEOPLE ABOVE AND BELOW ME

5 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Cyoung4real(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
and where is EKWUEME?....... abeg manage Wakanda list be this biko.
Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by stano2(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Have none on my phone.. Chai
Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by arherfish(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Me I only listen to foreign gospel album such as

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by neolboy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:
and u call this top song or wetin I don't know....

The top song this year is Ekwueme by prosper.....QED
stop dropping redeem, winners, loveworld musicians as top musicians abeg.....

we know the owner of those churches and their ulterior motives.

In your own opinion not others

Ekwueme is just another gospel song......EOD
Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by adelacuna(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yankiss:
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by ernesterioo(f): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
They said songs released in July 2018... The dumbs ones still dey shout where is Ekwueme... It dey my bag na, comman collect it...

8 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Abascoh: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
I've not heard any of them
Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by MusicSots: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Tim Godfrey's Jo Ti E was composed on a Codeine Diet.
If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by ipobarecriminals: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
cool
Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by TellMeNothing: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wait! Where is Chioma Jesus Prophetic Praise?
Song that did miracles for me this year! The true gospel praise song

Without no bias, permit me to say My friend You must be kidding..

3 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Maryofficial(f): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Where is Excess Love by Mercy Chinwo?

5 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
That list is incomplete without Pastor Chingtok Ishaku, Victoria Orenze and co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 by Yankiss(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
adelacuna:

Happy birthday sir
Thank you dear. Appreciated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video / The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.