Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

We Know We Are Going To Die One Day. Yet We Still Do Evil.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Know We Are Going To Die One Day. Yet We Still Do Evil.. (295 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? / Everything We Know, We Learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Know We Are Going To Die One Day. Yet We Still Do Evil.. by oluwafocus: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sometimes I just think about this..
We know one day we shall die and leave this World.

Yet we some people still Murder, Kill their Fellow beings in order to make Money.

Send hire Assassins againt their fellow human beings and other Evils.

How so they feel when they attend funeral of a Friend Or a known someone Lying helplessly in a coffin having left all wealth, cars, Mansions etc and once they leave the Funeral... They forget easily.

How does Politicians that Embezzle money that is meant for many people for himself alone while the people it suppose to be used for are dying...

With the ones I mentioned and I didn't.. Do these People think about Death at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Know We Are Going To Die One Day. Yet We Still Do Evil.. by oluwafocus: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Good Day.
Re: We Know We Are Going To Die One Day. Yet We Still Do Evil.. by xproducer: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2023
Before people are saved by GOD"s grace people are dead in and slaves/bondage to sin!

Ephesians 2:1
And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Ephesians 2:5
Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink

Colossians 2:13
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." - John 8:36
Re: We Know We Are Going To Die One Day. Yet We Still Do Evil.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2023
You need to understand why people are doing what you're seeing as evil before you can help them otherwise you will be initiated to join them.
So find out why people are desperate to get rich first! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why I Speak Out Against Bad Pastors And Politicians / Pastor W. F Kumuyi Story / What Muslims Did To Benson Idahosa That Shocked The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.