Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS (2983 Views)

Bullet Open His Skull All The Brain Come Out Blackaxe vs Eiye In Sagamu PHOTOS / Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Anticultism: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Add Nigerianview on whatsap +393510508283

The death toll in Anambra alone between Blackaxe and Vikings is 24 it was 23 some hours ago in my last thread

Quick update:

Someone was just brought down now now in Amudo village in awka. No area is safe in awka

This vikings war is on another level I swear.

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Emmanuella00(f): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Source?
Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Anticultism: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Here are some photos I wanted to post yesterday but server was overwhelmed. Even now I can't open a new thread. So let me mix it here.

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Anticultism: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
More killings between Blackaxe and Vikings cultist in Anambra

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by triple996(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Anambra undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Anticultism: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
triple996:
Anambra undecided
Yes Anambra

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by shagasha: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cult killings in Awka is on the high side because most of the members are G boys. They have the cash to finance cult wars hence the excessive killings.

Blackaxe and Vikings no dey cross one path for Awka. Seems like they have vowed to wipe each other out.

We are watching

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Roboto11: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cult war on one side.

Ipob on another.

Ozubulu drug war yet another.

Then add political assassinations and business double-crossing related killings.

Chai.

E don be for Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by VeryWickedSimp: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
What's the best way to remove the blood stains on that okrika bale?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Felabrity: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
I am afraid it will get worse in this election period, especially in Anambra

The idea is to create chaos in the state to spite Peter Obi

you all be safe out there
Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by youngsahito(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2023
Future UGM, what is the governor doing on this or is it just for him to pick on peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by dochenaj: 4:47am On Jan 04, 2023
Say no to cultism, young people will not hear.

I know, most of these crimes credited to unknown gunmen would largely be the handiwork of cultism.

1 Like

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Killerbag36: 5:07am On Jan 04, 2023
Vikki no b chace play relax we go rock this rs this tym
Na we niger marine
egede must believe tongue

3 Likes

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Parachoko: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2023
shagasha:
Cult killings in Awka is on the high side because most of the members are G boys. They have the cash to finance cult wars hence the excessive killings.

Blackaxe and Vikings no dey cross one path for Awka. Seems like they have vowed to wipe each other out.

We are watching
It seems the ones been killed are the lowlifes among them, because dem dey always look rough. The G boys dey sponsor with money

1 Like

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Realmi: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Una wan kill soludo.....where him wan start from like this

1 Like

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Gadafii: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
This guy caption Dey always mad me grin

Last thread “they were cutting his face” now “bullet open under his throat “ cheesy

Dead to all cultists and simps sha cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Gadafii: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Killerbag36:
Vikki no b chace play relax we go rock this rs this tym
Na we niger marine
egede must believe tongue
continue, na here we go read and and see am as then use you counts scores

No tip for you in advance

7 Likes

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Killerbag36: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gadafii:
continue, na here we go read and and see am as then use you counts scores

No tip for you in advance

Lol as u wish me na so I wish u nd ur generations plus u family ijn Amen
Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by StJasper(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

Lol as u wish me na so I wish u nd ur generations plus u family ijn Amen

That can only come to pass if his generations decide to become lifeless like you by joining cult groups.

Just continue and your ghost will read the news here on Nairaland, olori buruku omo.

1 Like

Re: Bullet open under his throat - Blackaxe vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS by Killerbag36: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
StJasper:

That can only come to pass if his generations decide to become lifeless like you by joining cult groups.

Just continue and your ghost will read the news here on Nairaland, olori buruku omo.

Same with ur ghost reading the news quick hiv patient like u werey de disguise

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Tiffany Otuene Before She Was butchered Like Salah Meat / White Man Caught Raping South African Girl, 6, Inside Toilet (graphic Photos) / FRSC Arrests 7,698 Traffic Offenders In Ogun In Q1, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.