Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. (564 Views)

I Need Business Partners/investors / How I Started A Chicken And Chips Business After Covid 19 / See The Latex Handglove Found In A Chicken Pie Bought At Sparnigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. by am4truth(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2023
Business Partners/Investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business Duration 90 Days.

With the high cost of fertilizers, farmers in the north where the bulk of foods are grown turn to chicken manure as a good alternative.

Chicken manure is quite rich in all the nutrients needed by the soil.

Chicken manure are sold in 100kg bag from poultry farm.
There are markets in the north where they are sold between 6500 to 7500 naira per 100kg.

This chicken manure can be gotten at cheaper price from farmers mostly in the south west.

Presently, this is the best time to venture into the business before the onset of raining season.

The business is lucrative. I have been involved in it before. Don't miss out.

You can whatsapp or call me on 08100466701 if you are ready to invest or partner with me.

Pls only people who are ready to invest or partner should contact me.

08100466701... Whatsapp or call.
Re: Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. by Alliswell248: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Looks good.

1 Like

Re: Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. by am4truth(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2023
This is a sample of a 100kg bag of chicken manure.
A bag of npk fertilizer cost an average of 25 to 30k.
But farmers can get this for as low of 7000 naira.

Re: Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. by am4truth(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2023
Npk Fertilizers comes in 25kg bags..and are quite expensive.

Farmers in the north supplement this with chicken manure to increase their productions.
Re: Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. by am4truth(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ask any poultry or crop farmer, chicken manure is a big business in the north.....

This is the right time before the onset of the raining season.

Chicken manure is cheaper in the south and it is treated like gold in the north.

Let's talk
Re: Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. by Agemech: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
How can one be part of the business
Re: Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. by am4truth(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Agemech:
How can one be part of the business

Call or whatsapp... 08100466701
Re: Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. by am4truth(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Keep the enquiries coming.

Let's do this together.

It is Possible.
Re: Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. by am4truth(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Thanks for the enquiries. It is much appreciated.
Let's do it together.
Re: Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. by Alliswell248: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2023
I'm interested.
Re: Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. by RelevantSolutio(f): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
am4truth:
Thanks for the enquiries. It is much appreciated.
Let's do it together.

Please drop more details here.

What is required for investors?

What is required to be a partner?

What is the return on investment?

I can help you promote this offer to my audience of investors on telegram and Whatsapp.
Re: Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. by am4truth(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
RelevantSolutio:

Please drop more details here.

What is required for investors?

What is required to be a partner?

What is the return on investment?

I can help you promote this offer to my audience of investors on telegram and Whatsapp.

We have some farms we are talking to, they have the manure.
We buy at the agreed price.
Transport to the north.
We need fund to finance the entire process.
Buying, bagging, transport and other.

The return on investment is 12 percent per month.
1.7 million naira is needed for a single transaction Involving the entire processes.

1 Like

Re: Business Partners /investors Needed For A Chicken Manure Business. by am4truth(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Invest your money in a business that is profitable and transparent.
Join us today.
No risk.
Get 12 percent of your investment.
Call or whatsapp 08100.....466701 for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Http://authspot.com/thoughts/who-are-you-16/ / Very Affordable And Functional Websites / Get A Free Company/business Website From Us. Promo End's On Fri 31st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.