Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) (26890 Views)

Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State / Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Proudlyomonna: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2023
Wahala abi wahala.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by technicallyrich(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2023
These is childish shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by RZArecta(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2023
triple996:
Must be somewhere around South east grin
No love atall
it's very obvious the occasion happened in Edo state, even the guy in the video mentioned the local government area but tribal bigotry and stupidíty won't allow you have sense

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Bimffo(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin toh.

Wahala
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Biglogo(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Wahala for who no marry Yoruba, If u like Yoruba wedding culture hit LIKE cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by SLOVFO(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2023
And look at how happy the guy recording the video is
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by daveP(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2023
Slavery and greed disguised under cultural practices. And when the younger generation wants to apply sense and do away with such demonic, senseless stuff, these lots shout westernization. grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Lisa001: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2023
onadana:

Esan....Edo.

Very evil and wicked set of people

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Gboom: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2023
Poverty pro max?
What is maggi and malt? Less than 20k
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Elidrisy20: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Poverty
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2023
For real?
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Moneyboyz: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2023
Poverty don deal with these ones.

Nigeria which way?
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by sukar886: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2023
The truth is that all those women that are looking for Maggi n malt, all there daughters are married, just Wana soul the marriage
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by TheChameleon: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2023
triple996:
No love atall in that area

The guy videoing confessed he changed it to ESAN.... na South East he happen grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by chigbokingsley(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2023
From my own experience this goes beyond hunger or starvation. It's all about ills of some clan members which most especially comes from Umunna or Umuada as tagged in Igboland.

The experience I had when my sister's hand was asked in marriage cannot be equated neither quantified. Some of you guys may not know whom your friends or enemies are until an event that requires to be done in the village comes up, then you will know the difference between the Devil and Lucifer

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by occfx: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2023
Somebody should buy Maggi give them na
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by sparko1(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2023
ugodson:
He shouldn't have videoed this na

Why? Because its not ethical or what?

He is a camera man and he doing his job.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by SubPlot: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2023
onadana:

Esan....Edo.

Ezza Local Government ,Ebonyi State, South East Nigeria.
Don't get it TWISTED.

Outrageous Billing and Extortion of the Groom (prospective husband) by the prospective Bride's family under the guise of marriage, is a common trend in Igbo land,sad & unfortunate as it may be

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by wonder233: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2023
There is no price on a human being. What is bride price?? There should be no list on a human.
Marraige should be simply between a man and a woman. Parents, family, relatives, friends are supposed to be simply witnesses, without which a couple can still be married.
Africa is so backward, cursed continent of dumb people who can't modify or discard meaningless practices. When you say this, some empty brains will start foaming in the mouth about how you are not proud of your traditions and how you think the whites are better. If you don't want to be unfortunate this 2023, don't reply this comment with the above phrase. Because I don't give a fvvk about the whites. What they have over us is that they are not afraid to think and change things. That is why they dominate us. Instead of initiating change, we resist change until it is forced on us as evidenced by colonisation and now globalisation.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by SubPlot: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2023
RZArecta:
it's very obvious the occasion happened in Edo state, even the guy in the video mentioned the local government area but tribal bigotry and stupidíty won't allow you have sense

Ezza, Ebonyi State not Edo state.

Bride price of Esan/Benin in Edo State is very reasonable and very commendable.
Yes !

I have Criss cross both cultures (Igbo & Edo),I know what's up .
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2023
The palavar loud ooo.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Cutehector(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2023
TheChameleon:

The guy videoing confessed he changed it to ESAN.... na South East he happen grin grin grin
you dey see esan native attire wey person wear, you dey call am south east. I pity your sense of reasoning.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by harmony75: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2023
Useless tradition of Nigeria villages..how you train your children no one give you a kobo but when they want to get married one stupid traditional request everywhere! I don't tolerate such nonsense in my family!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Mitsurugi(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2023
triple996:
No love atall in that area

Your stupidity didn’t allow you HEAR the location which was clearly mentioned in the video
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2023
technicallyrich:
These is childish shocked shocked shocked
What you Giringorians cannot do does not exist grin
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by TheChameleon: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2023
Cutehector:
you dey see esan native attire wey person wear, you dey call am south east. I pity your sense of reasoning.

I pity the naija used brain Satan forgot to give you... I recommend this.

Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by sanya4good(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2023
This kind of things happen in a culture that gives power to relatives rather than the parents on the day of their daughter's wedding.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Crashes Over Missing ‘maggi And Malt’ From Bride’s List (video) by Komu1048(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2023
Seems the only person that benefited from the whole crashing is the guy that recorded it. Man was happy AF, seems he is the babe side man, and catching the feelings their sexcapade is about to resume

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Things That Happen After Christmas / Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) / Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.