Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

My 2023 Dilemma - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 2023 Dilemma (159 Views)

Building Dilemma / Help Now!!! Landlord/developer Dilemma / A Ceiling Dilemma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 2023 Dilemma by Lenon12: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Help nairalanders,I am in a dilemma.I am a young guy of 32 years with 400 k in my account and an uncompleted house in which I have reached the lintel.My dilemma is that I have a girlfriend I love and who has been on my neck about going to pay her bride price.I don't want to loose her and at the same time I want to roof my house.Please advice me,what should I do with the 400k.
Re: My 2023 Dilemma by LegitAutos01: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lenon12:
Help nairalanders,I am in a dilemma.I am a young guy of 32 years with 400 k in my account and an uncompleted house in which I have reached the lintel.My dilemma is that I have a girlfriend I love and who has been on my neck about going to pay her bride price.I don't want to loose her and at the same time I want to roof my house.Please advice me,what should I do with the 400k.

Roof your house

Rent it out

Use the rent money 4 your babe

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why It Is A Good Idea To Get A Hot Water System Installed At Your House. / Get A Second Chance, Boost Your Freedom At Newday Apartments / Davido Unfollows His Cousin, Sina Rambo, See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.