Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano (48162 Views)

Tunde Ednut Reacts To Zlatan's Inclusion In The Next Rated, Headies Award / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by Gozac: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:

You no dey tire for this rented crowd nonsense.

How much will he pay them to rent such massive crowd? You think politicians are fools too?

You mean he will go and rent like 100,000 people for example? Na so e easy to rent massive crowd?

Lets even agree he rent them, what stop him from renting them on election day to vote for him?. If he can rent them on a Wednesday to leave their work, can't he rent them on a Saturday with bigger money to vote him?

Obiidiots are so so dumb.
Don't you know that your Jagaban is the richest contestant and have budgeted trillions for this election and he is spending wild. Are you not collecting your own
My people keep telling me of the naira rains in each campaigns APC conducts. The money MC Oluomo collects from transporters in daily basis for your master can rent any crowd he wants all thru Nigeria, so don't feign ignorant of renting crowds things
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by Gozac: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:

You are a failed wannabe politician. All your predictions have been wrong.

Jagaban will be going to Kastina soon, you go bow for the turnout again.

By the way, is Obi not suppose to hold rallies today? Why e no dey trend?
Don't be carried away turnouts don't translate to votes, these guys that come to rallies are hustling for money as they are paid to attend. The people you see in APC rally the same you will see in PDP, NNPP,LP rallies once they are mobilized. I listen to what Emirs and prominent imams in the north talk to guage the voting direction not just on rally attendance
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by Gozac: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
GratefulSoul27:
1 thing with Kano is anybody that goes there to campaign will always get crowd
Atiku will pull same
Kwankwaso will pull same too
It's all about money
Kano is the 2nd most populated state in Nigeria and they see attendance to rallies as a money making venture. Even an obscure party with money will pull the same crowd or even more. All these political neophytes are easily carried away with crowd
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by madridguy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin grin

Addme:

Na so,codedly now.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by Gozac: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Make Obi self go there go pull crowd nao. We all know Obi pay people for rallies too, but how do you even mobilize with money when you don't have any structure?
He don't have money to throw about like your master. Your master is spending crazy in this election
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by victorsola: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Vixlot:
Massive, See Crowd that Came Out for Tinubu- Tunde Ednut Shocked by Kano crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4mubY3so9M

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm_4tilrxmL/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=
who is Tunde ednut
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by Codes151(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
You see why I can share a country with these illeterates?

This is why state governments are vexing me.
We need to improve our states
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by Omoodutodaiwa1: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
50days to go you you people will know that Akanbi Loko iya yin
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by VirileNelly2420: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obaofaba:

Cry in peace brother.

I really feel your pains
Cry kwa??

But I think he made an honest verdict.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by HitSong: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Reinaldo:
We all know the rented crowd will never vote for Tinubu so bring another story. This one is meaningless.
Lol
See frustration grin
Keep fooling yourself grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by caracas: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:

This crowd be like mushroom compared to Tinubu crowd. Even those on the road self much pass this one.

Dey there dey play. You will know why Tinubu is the strongest politician of this era. We will easily win Kano because Atiku and Kwakwanso will share each other vote because they belong to the same political family.

Chai I pity you on February 25th when results start coming in,…
You will be like what am I seeing? Cos your tears will blurr your eyes that day…. grin

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by 7arrows: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Komu1048:

And y he keep giving you guys sleepless night, according to y’all with the hectic n running around that this campaign gives he suppose to have fainted or atleast run back for medical all this while but Baba is here doing meetings, going for rallies and speaking with many unions that matters.

Las las wen he becomes president, many of you will now appreciate us for ensuring we set Nigeria on the track of real development n Nigeria can boast of minimum of 10states whose capital will be like Lagos n our economy will improve

U dont seem to get it. I'm not concerned about who wins the election I'm concerned for a better NIGERIA. The worst case scenario I'll get a ticket and I'm out. We all need a better NIGERIA, we are losing focus here. Tinubu has supported Buhari In the past and boasted that he helped him get to power which is 50% true or more. Now the big question is if u helped someone this way why didnt you advise him on a better way to govern? I feel Tinubu is contesting for his own personal ambition and not for a great NIGERIA. U r free to chose who u like either because he has helped u in the past or he's ur kinsman. But does that make him the right person for the job? Think well and let's wish NIGERIA to be great again. No be fight.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by 7arrows: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Villa12:
Chinedu

You better support the winning candidate so you won't be frustrated after the election

Firstly im.not chinedu I'm oluwaseun. Secondly supporting the winning candidate does that make sense to u? Does the winning candidate mean he's the best person for the job? Think well. We both need a better NIGERIA regardless of who wins. The rain falls on the good and bad.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by Komu1048(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
7arrows:

U dont seem to get it. I'm not concerned about who wins the election I'm concerned for a better NIGERIA. The worst case scenario I'll get a ticket and I'm out. We all need a better NIGERIA, we are losing focus here. Tinubu has supported Buhari In the past and boasted that he helped him get to power which is 50% true or more. Now the big question is if u helped someone this way why didnt you advise him on a better way to govern? I feel Tinubu is contesting for his own personal ambition and not for a great NIGERIA. U r free to chose who u like either because he has helped u in the past or he's ur kinsman. But does that make him the right person for the job? Think well and let's wish NIGERIA to be great again. No be fight.

If Nigeria is not this bad I would have even follow others to vote for Obi just to spite them when they finally see his incompetent n grand failure. He thinks Nigeria is a tiny state but we don’t have such luxury of time. This isn’t time to experiment with the country but to set it back on track. I am 90% sure of one thing about Asiwaju, he will work with the best brain n focus team. He will run Nigeria like a private business and grow it to a substantial level.

Nigeria will for once knows what they call dividends of democracy.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by JOemmy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
I don't take all these crowd seriously until it reflects on the ballot on election day buhari and his apc filled up the rivers stadium during his presidential campaign but the results he got from rivers voters didn't reflect the crowd that turned up in the stadium.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by confydoedowaye(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nigerians are not tired of suffering...
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by zumbigbo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Photo and video dey decide election? grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by sneak3(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Vixlot:
Massive, See Crowd that Came Out for Tinubu- Tunde Ednut Shocked by Kano crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4mubY3so9M

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm_4tilrxmL/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=

Me Ednut, the difference is artist promote for people to come out and pay money to watch them perform while politicians pay people to come out and give impression that they are popular.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obaofaba:

Good you admit it's game over the fraud of a candidate you are supporting.

You better join Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu school of politics and become useful to yourself.

Jagaban lokan se

Whatever will happen

I remain Hell Victorinho
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Reinaldo:
We all know the rented crowd will never vote for Tinubu so bring another story. This one is meaningless.
What do you gain from deceiving yourself?
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by Sunnyja: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
9jii:

Yes, kano people no de vote according to IPOB miscreants.

Hatred blocks their common sense.
Wallahi voting for Obi is just a quest for the expansion of IPOB evil agenda in Nigeria.
In your warped mind, Tinubu is already defeating Kwakwanso in Kano because of this rented crowd?!
Let see how Hausas and Fulanis will leave their brothers and vote one shaky shaky Jagaband.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by Ruluck: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Just dey play. How you go rent all those crowd
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by Tareq1105: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Reinaldo:

It's Rented if it's Tinubu.

It's show of love if it's Obi.

We no dey give shishi but we suddenly discovered we dey give thousands for mobilization and logistics.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by Tareq1105: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sunnyja:
In your warped mind, Tinubu is already defeating Kwakwanso in Kano because of this rented crowd?!
Let see how Hausas and Fulanis will leave their brothers and vote one shaky shaky Jagaband.

The same how some Yorubas are endorsing Obi.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by adefitim(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
EVERytime na rented crowd, una no Dey tired
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by 7arrows: 5:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Komu1048:

If Nigeria is not this bad I would have even follow others to vote for Obi just to spite them when they finally see his incompetent n grand failure. He thinks Nigeria is a tiny state but we don’t have such luxury of time. This isn’t time to experiment with the country but to set it back on track. I am 90% sure of one thing about Asiwaju, he will work with the best brain n focus team. He will run Nigeria like a private business and grow it to a substantial level.

Nigeria will for once knows what they call dividends of democracy.

Anyways that's your opinion. If asiwaju has the right team to work with why didnt he pick someone and back the person with full support? If he has picked someone like Osinbajo or Fashola I would have supported him. He's an elder statesman and a kingmaker so must he test the sit of power just to direct people when he could have spotted the right person and supported him. I still feel he's not mentally fit. The things u could do 10 years ago can u do them now? Age matters a lot. I pray whoever wins should just make NIGERIA great and not a milking machine to a few. I see asiwaju as a tax collector and not an investor. My opinion bro.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by Komu1048(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2023
7arrows:

Anyways that's your opinion. If asiwaju has the right team to work with why didnt he pick someone and back the person with full support? If he has picked someone like Osinbajo or Fashola I would have supported him. He's an elder statesman and a kingmaker so must he test the sit of power just to direct people when he could have spotted the right person and supported him. I still feel he's not mentally fit. The things u could do 10 years ago can u do them now? Age matters a lot. I pray whoever wins should just make NIGERIA great and not a milking machine to a few. I see asiwaju as a tax collector and not an investor. My opinion bro.

Hmmm
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano by sultry69(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
43Ronin:

Yoruba urchins are usually and naturally noise makers. You have not even seen kwankwaso crowd and you are here masturbating. Is that how desperate you guys are? Kwankwaso will definitely take at least 70% of kano votes the rest will be shared by Atiku & Tinubu. Why you dey do like say you know no nau? U be small pikin? Abi u expect block votes for tinubu from Kano, KD & Katsina? That will be childish of you bro.
What is this one saying ,another gibberish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actress Uche Jombo Shares Underwear Photo / Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) / Oge Okoye & Ken Erics In Their University Days In Awka (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.