Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,390 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor (38143 Views)

Prince Harry Says He Was Bred To Offer Spare Organs To Heir William / Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him / Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by advanceDNA: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2023
MiaBeer:

I can condescend to your level, sorry. Either you go back to school or hug a transformer.

You umped into my mention like a schizo patient ...i ddnt what u were yapping about... then u started throwing insults...

...i only asked u what u are saying cos u were not making sense....its fine if u dont want to explain.... but the insult is what i dont get... grin
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by Kingluqman(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2023
HardMirror:
when did harry become bald. Village girl forming "informed"
William is the bald one and not married to kate. Olodo
See how you finish person early morning grin
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by skukimania(f): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

How did virginity get into this matter?? U women are always triggred by things that at the back of ur mind ur think someone else is saying..... i mention virginity....

Since you didn’t mention virginity, exactly what crime are you accusing Meghan of? Because Camilla is a divorcée ( with kids oh) just like Meaghan and she is also older than King Charles. So, what is Meghan’s crime?

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by CheapHomes1: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2023
siofra:

I mean William. I'm talking about Prince William.

I know that's why I asked...If Dem dash you the guy to end your suffering and poverty, you no go take?

Meanwhile, how is Harry behaving?
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by HardMirror(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2023
ukaface:
hehehehehe
Olodo correcting olodo
Harry is married to Meghan
William the bald one is married to kate
you are right actually. Mixed her up for meghan
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by Chetas81(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Meghan Kunji na .......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]
Lol everything matter to the Nigeria citizens
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by Chetas81(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2023
THE NIGERIA CITIZENS WITH THEIR UNKNOWN MATTER BECAUSE NO JOB EVERYONE GUM INTERNET
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by jaymichael(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2023
mexxmoney:

Exactly, Harry was obviously an attention starved kid because William being the heir to the throne and future king got all the attention. Many kids experience this when they are not the favourite kid in the family but they outgrow that feeling when they grow older. Harry seems to still be that attention seeking kid in an adult body, he refused to out grow it.
The most plausible reason for Harry's behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by Roboto11: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2023
Game of Thrones.
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by BanyXchi: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2023
MPESA:

If Royal Family can come out clean it's obvious that Harry is not King Charles legitimate son because alot of rumors has it that Princess Diana cheated with 7 different men including there physician which she use to smuggle into palace using back gate.....

P.s

It's very obvious he's never a King Charles blood.
WTF
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by FiremanX: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

My brother it's so sad the way they killed that girl and covered it up

One day will be one day
Were u the guy that opened the thread about her involvement in the murder last year? cuz I don't seem to find the thread anymore
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by MiaBeer(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

You umped into my mention like a schizo patient ...i ddnt what u were yapping about... then u started throwing insults...

...i only asked u what u are saying cos u were not making sense....its fine if u dont want to explain.... but the insult is what i dont get... grin
Your sense is underwhelming because you think you’re reasoning well when you’re making a mockery of your mentality. Why won’t you be insulted in this modern time for your ignorance. What was your reason for insulting Harry and having issues with his decision to marry an older person? Be civil enough to respect others choices.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by Enemyofpeace: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2023
This is no news. Siblings fight everytime and everyday
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by R0LL0N(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2023
We missed mama Elizabeth this will never happened in her life time
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by KingTom(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2023
HardMirror:
when did harry become bald. Village girl forming "informed"
William is the bald one and not married to kate. Olodo
Bruuuh you shot yourself grin
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by ruggedtimi(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Make harry Calm down oh...that Meghan go leave am soon. Americans if Dem never marry three times Dem no be celeb oh. So harry shine ur eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by sweetgala(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2023
olatade:
Fed up with listening to this. They said they wanted to live a private life but it doesn't sound like it. He drags the Royal Family through the mud and then says he wants his brother and father back. Strange way he has been going about it!

I don't think it's dragging the family through the mud if said family hav been very ungrateful to your immediate household, called your new child unpleasant names because of his race and engaged in that old English tradition of passive aggressive racism affecting your wife and kids.

Meghan has never been seen to be rude or difficult but the old royal establishment using the press have gone to paint her that way so as to discourage the idea of Harry marrying her and having biracial biological children.

They even went out of their way to name make his children titled princes they were never going to be dukes or earls this before the family decided to withdraw from their royal duties and relocate.

This is not the first royal family member to feel the need to distance from the family to secure the rights to make decisions of their own the queen's uncle who was to be the king abdicated for similar reasons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by HitSong: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2023
skukimania:

Even the king of England married an ‘over-used’ product, who is now the Queen consort of England.
Back to your question, sure, I can! There isn’t a crime in being a divorcée. She wasn’t even a single mum for crying out loud.
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by CheapHomes1: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2023
Otuegbe:
two brothers something fight, this is no story

The dude is just trying to use his family to cash out:

The explosive book — called Spare and due to be published on January 10 — is set to go further than his £80million Netflix docuseries and give a detailed blow-by-blow account of their falling out.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by Lawalatm: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2023
Businessmen telling stories to make fortune from sales and movies........Africa wake up and don't be pulled into hating any member of the royal family....

See marketing.......where are our Kings.....I suggest Emir Sanusi needs to tell his own story and let Netflix/Nollywood do the needful wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by HardMirror(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2023
KingTom:

Bruuuh you shot yourself grin
cheesy i did. My hatred of sofria got the better of me grin grin
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by lugado: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2023
His eyes will soon clear when meghan leave am. He doesn't understand how American women are

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by CheapHomes1: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2023
sweetgala:

I don't think it's dragging the family through the mud if said family hav been very ungrateful to your immediate household, called your new child unpleasant names because of his race and engaged in that old English tradition of passive aggressive racism affecting your wife and kids.

Meghan has never been seen to be rude or difficult but the old royal establishment using the press have gone to paint her that way so as to discourage the idea of Harry marrying her and having biracial biological children.

They even went out of their way to name make his children titled princes they were never going to be dukes or earls this before the family decided to withdraw from their royal duties and relocate.

This is not the first royal family member to feel the need to distance from the family to secure the rights to make decisions of their own the queen's uncle who was to be the king abdicated for similar reasons

Ol boy, forget that thing. All this one na grammar you de speak. Meghan is a gold digger. The royal family saw thru her veil. She is using American sense to control Harry. All this drama they are doing is only about cashing out:

The explosive book — called Spare and due to be published on January 10 — is set to go further than his £80million Netflix docuseries and give a detailed blow-by-blow account of their falling out.

They said they want to leave the royal family. Nobody hold them. Wetin again them want if not to use their drama to make money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by Akaegwu(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2023
The Guy is making millions of pounds for himself. Use your story and ideas to make money. [quote quote author=olatade post=119724925]Fed up with listening to this. They said they wanted to live a private life but it doesn't sound like it. He drags the Royal Family through the mud and then says he wants his brother and father back. Strange way he has been going about it![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by advanceDNA: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2023
skukimania:

Since you didn’t mention virginity, exactly what crime are you accusing Meaghan of? Because Camilla is a divorcée ( with kids oh) just like Meaghan and she is also older than King Charles. So, what is Meaghan’s crime?

Lol...i ddnt say meghan committed any crime..

As this thread is about harry...I only tackled harry's moves based on my preference as a person.. u made it about Meghan and dragged Charlie into it....

When another thread is about Charlie....i'll express my opposing view about Charlie's move
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by perdollar(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Harry is becoming a nuisance. Sbdy that u WL divorce ds year according to a deer and u r hear talking down on ur blood
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by xtervaganza(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2023
They should have sacrificed this Harry bastard since
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by JuanDeDios: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Otuegbe:
two brothers something fight, this is no story
You dey mind them.
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by BanyXchi: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

WE all know she had something to do with that girls murder...

One day it will all be revealed
pls which girl's murder?
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by ruggedtimi(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2023
HardMirror:
village girl.
so u don correct urself now..lol!!
Re: Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor by Xepe: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Receive sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" / Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.