Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class (44285 Views)

UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) / UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students / More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Sultty(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
classical. Na their way
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by izyking11: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria
beledinho85: After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by SmartyPants(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, what is nice about this nonsense? abi don't you have sense? undecided
What's wrong with it these yeye sadist lecturers? undecided.

These are the yeye lectures that demand sex for grade

They keep forming demi-god.

Nonsense!

School has resumed. If you are not in school how does that make the lecturer sadistic? It rather implies that you are not serious and need to be disciplined in order to save you from destroying your life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by samwillyco1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Serious
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Bluffly: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!
I am sure there is a lecture time table already

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Roger3D(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!
It is an excellent move by the lecturer. School says resume on a particular date, you either comply or you face the consequences. If I were him I'd give another one on Monday and no makeup whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Sirkc777: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Funny enough, this was a 500l chemical engineering lecturer oo, be like most of them go spill with this kind lecturer
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by observanc1: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Wahala ProMax as a lecturer gives an empty lecture hall a test to do as he resumes for the new year 2023 to an empty hall

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnBpbfEtAxC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

cheesy cheesy cheesy
a very stupid futmin lecturer. I dealt with one when he did a similar thing to us in futminna. The uproar that ensued later led to his sacking.
We had the guy's class (a 2hr class) on a Tuesday, he didnt show. On Fridays, our classes end at 12 noon. After 12, I saw the class rep and he told the guy said we should come to class at 2pm, I hear, but didnt attend. At 2 only 5 students out of 70 attended and he gave them a 10-mark quiz "write your name and matric no". The following Tuesday, he came to class laughing. And I stood up "excuse me sir" he say sit down. Sit fire. I told him my mind. And he wrote assignment on the board that we should submit it individually to him in his office (he wanted to get my details) and he did. I went and submitted mine and he kept it aside.
To God be the glory, he later slapped a lady that came to submit for someone else that was hospitalised. That was his last day in the school. We dealt with him. I personally dealt with him. And he was judged by the disciplinary committee and was dismissed by the senate. Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by FuckDModz: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin

Excuse to tear pant.

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chaos14:
Ok, you wanted to ask for sex for grade but the lecturer said your pussy is smelling
You must be Sick in the Brain....and you have a mother .
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Tannhauser(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
angry
Looks like a joke though, no lecturer worth his salt will set such laughable questions
First off, thats a mechatronics course, not chemical engineering.
Second, that a very cheap test, he should not give more than 15 mins max for that test.
Thirdly, all those calling the lecturer a sadist would never miss rhe resumption date for a school abroad because you know you would be asked to go back and resume the next semester and your visa cancelled but you want to behave anyhow because you are in Nigeria.
You foo.ls are not ready for good governance, I pity Peter Obi because even if he wins, Nigerians would still be rhe ones that would frustrate him with their shitty attitude

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by naikeboy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
No be mumu be this one him done prepare for sorting and to Bleep people daughters...
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by faceland: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
muyico:
Werey lecturer? Dis1 don dey get sidko 4 head,craxy being

I saw the TikTok logo, it is probably BS
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Chetas81(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
chiefolododo:
you don't need to insult me to voice your opinion
anger Na poison
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by engrjacuzzi: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is stupidity at the highest. I'm sure the school gave the students and staff Christmas break only for one yeye lecturer to be forming over serious
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Mtmike(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Professor hard life �
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by udomonday: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
They could be invisible students there who knows.
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nothing but Madness
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Xionez(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
They pay him to teach. So what do your expect him to do?
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by lollybee15(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
If this is true, then that's nonsense and madness.
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Innobee99(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na Lecturers wey get family issues dey resume this period grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Chaos14: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
You must be Sick in the Brain....and you have a mother .
What did i do? Abi you didn't read her comment

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by davidtemi(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
chiefolododo:
you don't need to insult me to voice your opinion
Dnt u knw them? ?
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Most Nigerian are mentally unstable. How do you give a test to an empty class.

How do you access people without giving them notice, are we in the stone age?
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Georgejeez: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Our Philosophy lecturer back then in 100 level actually boasted of pulling this stunt .

Man fixed class at an awkward hour, students didn't show up, the wereh taught empty seats and wrote on the board ..

grin grin that topic came in the exam with bloody Vawulence

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by SaintNegro77: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
What difference does it make in a system that is rotten?

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by bergs2: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Was he also the camera man?

Just asking for a friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Angelfrost(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Well, he is on the clock! tongue
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Solsix(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

These are the yeye lecturers that demand sex for grade

Nonsense!
Schools are run on time table, u dont resume when u like. When we see people who do things the right way we call them all sorts of name yet we want a better country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Tannhauser(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
SmartyPants:

School has resumed. If you are not in school how does that make the lecturer sadistic? It rather implies that you are not serious and need to be disciplined in order to save you from destroying your life.

Don't mind them, they are so privileged and entitled, they see anything to do with discipline as sadistic punishment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by ikorodureporta: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Did he inform them, abi na loneliness dey worry am...
Re: FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class by Imstrong2(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Guyman01:
FUTMINNA is a serious university, they don't have time for too much partying and laxity, it's been a long time tradition and most of their graduates I have encountered seems to be more knowledgeable than some other institutions graduates
True graduated many years ago it's jacking from beginning to end of semester good though but the stress isn't worth it especially as you move forward in life and notice those who don't measure up to your academic strength might be doing same if not better am proud of the school anyway it has help me especially in my reading culture better academic reasoning, prowess that can atimes help to address some real life situation am happy it's among the top ranking universities in Nigeria,I read to an extent one particular semester my friends nickname me Jackson grin the school is an epitome of academic excellence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious School Name Spotted In My Neighborhood / My Jamb Results :i'm Crying / What Is The Right Response To "How Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.