Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament (383 Views)

One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Ilamina(f): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2023
N

I eat pork, shrimp, lobster, snail, crab (they were considered unclean in the old testament)

Foods that I will never still.eat, even though all foods are now considered clean according ot the new testament

Vulture
Bat
Dog
Cat
Rat
Squirrel
Snake
Dolphin
Crocodile
Cheetah
Lion
racoon
Tortoise
Crocodile

I.was thinking about vultures recently
I used too hate everything about vultures
Because they like anything dead
If you go to slaughter market, around where they slaughter cows, many are flying around there

And after that picture of that cute Sudanese girl dying in war torn famine sudan during the war

And a vulture siting next to her, waiting for her to die, so he can eat her. .made me hate vultures more

But one thing I like about vultures, they respect human beings to a fault. .they don't eat when you are alive. .they allow you to die before using you for suya

Eating while your dying. Might help speed up the process, instead of struggling in pain. .but it will give you more intense pain. .it's a good and bad thing

I used too hate on vultures, but they have good side
If you are bold enough to eat them, i permit you too

Most humans prefer Lion to vultures

But lions attacks humans alive
Think deeply folks

Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Candidlady: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2023
But one thing I like about vultures, they respect human beings to a fault. .they don't eat when you are alive. .they allow you to die before using you for suya

cheesy cheesy

This girl is high
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by AntiChristian: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
But where did Jesus permit all foods?

Does this include poisonous foods?

Matthew 5.
17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Note that the new testament wasn't written when Jesus spoke the above!

Bible verses from Jesus himself please!
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ilamina:
N
I eat pork, shrimp, lobster, snail, crab (they were considered unclean in the old testament)
Foods that I will never still.eat, even though all foods are now considered clean according ot the new testament
Vulture
Bat
Dog
Cat
Rat
Squirrel
Snake
Dolphin
Crocodile
Cheetah
Lion
racoon
Tortoise
Crocodile
I.was thinking about vultures recently
I used too hate everything about vultures
Because they like anything dead
If you go to slaughter market, around where they slaughter cows, many are flying around there And after that picture of that cute Sudanese girl dying in war torn famine sudan during the war And a vulture siting next to her, waiting for her to die, so he can eat her. .made me hate vultures more But one thing I like about vultures, they respect human beings to a fault. .they don't eat when you are alive. .they allow you to die before using you for suya Eating while your dying. Might help speed up the process, instead of struggling in pain. .but it will give you more intense pain. .it's a good and bad thing I used too hate on vultures, but they have good side If you are bold enough to eat them, i permit you too
Most humans prefer Lion to vultures
But lions attacks humans alive
Think deeply folks

The laws in the OT was mainly to create a barrier between the Israelites and other nations so after the nation rejected Jesus Christ and the blessing was given out to another nation better than the natural Israelites the barrier is no more now it's only a barrier between CHRISTIANS and NONE-CHRISTIANS! smiley
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Aemmyjah(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The laws in the OT was mainly to create a barrier between the Israelites and other nations so after the nation rejected Jesus Christ and the blessing was given out to another nation better than the natural Israelites the barrier is no more now it's only a barrier between CHRISTIANS and NONE-CHRISTIANS! smiley

I have eaten snake
Dog
Pig is my sweetest
Bush rat
Rabbit

I'm not sure anything will make me eat bat, cat or road (though I ate a road as a child)
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I have eaten snake
Dog
Pig is my sweetest
Bush rat
Rabbit

I'm not sure anything will make me eat bat, cat or road (though I ate a road as a child)

Those laws has totally different meaning today!
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Ilamina(f): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I have eaten snake
Dog
Pig is my sweetest
Bush rat
Rabbit

what's road
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Aemmyjah(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ilamina:
what's road

Mistake
I meant to type TOAD
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Aemmyjah(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Those laws has totally different meaning today!
Yeah
Some Muslims and churchgoers be fornicating aggressively but a Witness eating pig meat or dog is unclean
Lol
Funny people
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Ilamina(f): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mistake
I meant to type TOAD
french people eat frog
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Aemmyjah(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ilamina:
french people eat frog

It is not a sin to eat any animal
We're not under the Mosaic law
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Yeah
Some Muslims and churchgoers be fornicating aggressively but a Witness eating pig meat or dog is unclean
Lol
Funny people

You're a fast learner and i'll be pleased to meet you in person. smiley
Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Aemmyjah(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're a fast learner and i'll be pleased to meet you in person. smiley

I been longing to meet you a long time ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament by Ilamina(f): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Who eats vulture here

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of יהוה‎ / 72 VIRGINS / When Witches Begin To Do Morning Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.