Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me (1460 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
They say what goes around comes around, this is surely very true. Many years ago my dad ofended me and I slapped him, he didn't say a word to me and i failed to apologise.

My first son is 21 and short-tempered. Last night I was chastizing him for carrying my car out without my consent, he released a slap on my cheek, immediately I recalled what i did to my dad and remain silent.

This is indeed lesson for the young ones.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Messi1: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
If eventually I have a child that tries that stupidity, I'will break him into pieces; smash him to thrash; and burn him to ashes so he can rot in hell.

cc: Divoc19 my Love!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Righteousness2(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin
Scriptures has been Fulfilled!
We reap what we sow
Good to see you could trace it.

Hope others will learn.

5 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Richy4(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
What a wonderful testimony...They said an Apple does not fall far from the tree... This one falls dangerously close to the tree smiley

Standing ovation to the Father and son of the century grin..

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by brain54(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Maybe it’s a family trait/curse…

Your son’s son will still slap him!

I am sure your dad slapped his own dad. That’s why he too was quiet.

What a cycle!

6 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Houseofglam7(f): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Fuqed up shit

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by brain54(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
grin
Scriptures has been Fulfilled!
We reap what we sow
Good to see you could trace it.

Hope others will learn.

Interesting…

If scripture is being fulfilled because he slapped his own father… can we then blame his son for helping fulfill scripture?

Or when his own son’s son slaps his own son( what a tongue twister) who do we blame?

Do we justify scripture… or blame the son.

Or blame the original son in the beginning (the first anscestor ) to release the first slap. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Sublimesuccess: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Stop lying and carry on sipping gari
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Greattestman: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hot slap!!

You thank God say na only slap he gave you, him for stab you or squeeze your balls.
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by chatinent: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nothing like that happened.

I'm not a prophet.
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by LewisHamilton15: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mynd44 nlfpmod front page for the your ones to learn lesson.
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Offpointng: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Richy4:
What a wonderful testimony...They said an Apple does not fall far from the tree... This one falls dangerously close to the tree smiley

grin grin. grin
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Richy4(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Dimples2022:
Stop lying and carry on sipping gari

I believe that it happened...I can bet that he probably slapped him first

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Richy4:

I believe that it happened...I can bet that he probably slapped him first

It definitely didn’t happen to the Op… he’s one these attention seeking idiots on nl nowadays.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Nice2023(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thanks for sharing.
I know u were naive then.

I remembered my uncle who once chased his mother with gun,today his children showed him a hell of problem bigger than what he could muster and he has died out of frustration.

What men do out of naivety.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Richy4(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Dimples2022:

It definitely didn’t happen to the Op… he’s one these attention seeking idiots on nl nowadays.
Oh!! Okay smiley

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by finegirl233: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Richy4:

Now this is funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by michlins(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Your son didn't slap you because you slapped your father. He slapped you because you didn't raise him properly and this is the consequences.

I know many people won't agree but life doesn't work the way it works inside your head. As old as I am, dem no born me well to challenge my father.

As a man, it's your duty to raise your children properly and instill discipline in them. Else, you will start blaming imaginary affairs

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by michlins(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
brain54:

Interesting…

If scripture is being fulfilled because he slapped his own father… can we then blame his son for helping fulfill scripture?

Or when his own son’s son slaps his own son( what a tongue twister) who do we blame?

Do we justify scripture… or blame the son.

Or blame the original son in the beginning (the first anscestor ) to release the first slap. undecided
exactly.

You see the endless circle of slaps that will continue in this family. Who then breaks or ends the curse
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Kolenda(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
So your son's son will still slap him?
What a generational slap

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by brain54(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
michlins:
exactly.

You see the endless circle of slaps that will continue in this family. Who then breaks or ends the curse
Only Jesus can…
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by RZArecta(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
1-1 ojoro cancel. Now that it has happened, get an apartment for that young man and let him leave your house. He can take care of himself
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by fattprince(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
RZArecta:
1-1 ojoro cancel. Now that it has happened, get an apartment for that young man and let him leave your house. He can take care of himself
Why should he get an apartment for him if he can take care of himself?

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by SporaD8: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
All these gbas gbos in one family?
Someone urgently need to break the cycle of slap or it will reach everybody laslas!
But wait ooo, why be say only bad habit they transfer through Gene?
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by PellsKodak: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
SlayerOfSatanst:
They say what goes around comes around, this is surely very true. Many years ago my dad ofended me and I slapped him, he didn't say a word to me and i failed to apologise.

My first son is 21 and short-tempered. Last night I was chastizing him for carrying my car out without my consent, he released a slap on my cheek, immediately I recalled what i did to my dad and remain silent.

This is indeed lesson for the young ones.
Messi1
Obamamessi
VictorUsa
Karen2014
Efelicity
Your fake stories again undecided undecided
Obsessed with front page abi undecided
Get a life
Spits on your soul grin angry
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by etrange: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chronicles of the slapping family, season 1.
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Foodqueen(f): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Slapping competition.
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Brian47(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin

Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Kemadealadire(f): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Interesting grin
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by Richy4(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
finegirl233:

Now this is funny grin grin
smiley
I tell you,If the story is true, he doesn't need a DNA grin
Re: I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
brain54:
Maybe it’s a family trait/curse…

Your son’s son will still slap him!

I am sure your dad slapped his own dad. That’s why he too was quiet.

What a cycle!
that won't happen in future,it has been settled already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do "mummy's Boy" Face Backlash In The Society? / Can Naija Women Have Egalitarian Marital Relationships With Their Naija Men. / Women, Victims Of Domestic Violence: Whats The Point In Not Speaking Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.