Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,817 members, 7,851,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine (49027 Views)

Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance / Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why should USA invade Russia when they weren't attacked directly?
My question is:why is Putin yet to overrun Ukraine? grin

Y'all said the war was gonna last a week but here we are.. grin

But Iraq, Somalia, Libya and Vietnam did not attack US directly before their military artilleries was ruthlessly unleashed on these countries! It caused collateral damages and lost of lives. But of course due to the hypocrisy of the West, the media doesn't talk about it.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by TenQ: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
michlins:
So after Christmas, you continue bombing everyone and everything else.

Una well done. I just pity Ukraine sha. It will probably take a generation to rebuild the infrastructure that has been destroyed
The joy of some people is that Ukraine becomes exactly like Belarus!
What does Putin stand to gain with respect of his reason for declaring war on Ukraine by creating a land corridor to Cremia?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Toktee(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:
A man with a big heart.

If by this 2023 , you still feels Russia is in Ukraine for War. Then something is wrong with you.

Russia is in Ukraine for world peace . It signifies the beginning of the liberation of the world from the shackles of Evil powers, spearheaded by Nato, Eu and the west.

Evil people who go about spending billions of dollars on Medical healthcare and research but still encourages mental disorderliness in the form of homosexuality.
you are not ok.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Juventus4life: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dude listen to your confused self... grin
From special operation to not in a "war" to celebrating the temporary ceasefire.

We won't give space for religious terrorist to get hold of power.. Ukraine will get all the help it needs to protect itself from an invader.. Israel is doing a wonderful job.. dealing with those extremist minions.. no space.. I repeat no space for religious terrorist.. grin grin

Bow on your kneels for the great eagle is here to deal with y'all .. ask Saddam Hussein... Osama bin laden.. gadaffi and other terrorist how we cut them off .. grin
As for your too obvious wild terrorist religious ideology and hate against the western world yve been spreading.. from supporting BS to indirectly justifying the Taliban's ban on women enrollment in a university.. that sh## don't work no more.. at least the homosexuals aren't bombing the whole place.. who's responsible for terrorist activities around the world? All In the name of a clown god.. grin

These same set of religious beasts are in France.. an European country.. committing all sort of stabbing in the name of their god.. same way they tend to destroy anything.. trying to control everything.. you can't hate the west.. we have a way of dealing with monstrous terrorist.. I'm not surprised you support terrorist acts.. BS! undecided

Werey
Mumu
Wawa
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by fuckboys: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nairaland has been hijacked by the globalists.

The scale is falling off the people's eyes and the matrix is fighting back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by DaveHarry(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
God bless Putin. I use to dislike dis man, I won't anymore. Putin wants countries like Nigeria to progress independently from their colonial masters. The EU, US and UK are oppressive world powers and cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by lhordspy: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sweetplum:

And the rate at which threads like this hit fp is as if they v paid Seun for it .

Vladmir putin is paying seun? Lol. The way you people think amaze me.

Is what you typed not even funny to you?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Toktee(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dude listen to your confused self... grin
From special operation to not in a "war" to celebrating the temporary ceasefire.

We won't give space for religious terrorist to get hold of power.. Ukraine will get all the help it needs to protect itself from an invader.. Israel is doing a wonderful job.. dealing with those extremist minions.. no space.. I repeat no space for religious terrorist.. grin grin

Bow on your kneels for the great eagle is here to deal with y'all .. ask Saddam Hussein... Osama bin laden.. gadaffi and other terrorist how we cut them off .. grin
As for your too obvious wild terrorist religious ideology and hate against the western world yve been spreading.. from supporting BS to indirectly justifying the Taliban's ban on women enrollment in a university.. that sh## don't work no more.. at least the homosexuals aren't bombing the whole place.. who's responsible for terrorist activities around the world? All In the name of a clown god.. grin

These same set of religious beasts are in France.. an European country.. committing all sort of stabbing in the name of their god.. same way they tend to destroy anything.. trying to control everything.. you can't hate the west.. we have a way of dealing with monstrous terrorist.. I'm not surprised you support terrorist acts.. BS! undecided
when zelensky asked for seize fire for Xmas and new yr he refused, now that HIMARS have killed over 300 Russia's terrorists he suddenly remembered seize fire.

Zelensky said No.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Toktee(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
generalwo:
... USA ran away? The problem with humans is that when people are for them, they think those people are against them.... America knows that putin won't hesitate to nuke the whole world at the slightest provocation hence their hesitation to confront him directly but people like you interprete such gestures as weakness... But you cheer putin who won't hesitate to use weapons of mass destruction on humans...... We humans are our own problem
why do you have to dignify him with a mention?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by SaLongs1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:
A man with a big heart.

If by this 2023 , you still feels Russia is in Ukraine for War. Then something is wrong with you.

Russia is in Ukraine for world peace . It signifies the beginning of the liberation of the world from the shackles of Evil powers, spearheaded by Nato, Eu and the west.

Evil people who go about spending billions of dollars on Medical healthcare and research but still encourages mental disorderliness in the form of homosexuality.
The most senseless comment I have ever seen on social media. The invader cunningly calls for a ceasefire after suffering terrible losses of recent and you are hailing him as a man of peace and moral uprightness no wonder some say Abacha is not a thief in this country and you are one of them.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by MamaletASO: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wow!
Atlast.

Thank God..

Putin thinks right

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Vladmir putin is paying seun? Lol. The way you people think amaze me.

Is what you typed not even funny to you?
Putin no get agents or sympathisers?
Even if I m wrong, why is it that you appear to support evil for evil?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by lhordspy: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sweetplum:

Putin no get agents or sympathisers?
Even if I m wrong, why is it that you appear to support evil for evil?

Please expatiate.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Please expatiate.
Abegi. I v spoken. Who it touch make him drink water!
Sha do well. Even Putin too. He should remember that Hitler did it n waka pass!
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Akuruoulo(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:
A man with a big heart.

They are at war with ur malfunctioning Brain. grin
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by lhordspy: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sweetplum:

Abegi. I v spoken. Who it touch make him drink water!
Sha do well. Even Putin too. He should remember that Hitler did it n waka pass!

Is this how you argue with your husband? That man must be going through alot.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Akuruoulo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why should USA invade Russia when they weren't attacked directly?
My question is:why is Putin yet to overrun Ukraine? grin

Y'all said the war was gonna last a week but here we are.. grin
They said 3 days
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Numerouno94(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
fuckboys:

which one has ur stupid politicians done for u since independence? If ur so angry wit the west claiming they stole our resources, then why re u making use of their products likes phones, cars, gadgets etc.

Stop making use of any products from the west; this alone will show that ur truly angry.

And don't 4get that ur so called fellow Africans nd chiefs acted as middle men by kidnapping their own brothers to b sent for slavery abroad, all for alcohol, mirror, gun nd powder, etcetera. Africans were complicit in the process. It's high time we restored history back in our schools.

In 1972 Walter Rodney wrote a book "How Europe Underdeveloped Africa" Buh he failed to mention that same Africans were complicit nd part of the deal because of greed. Europe wuld never hv bn able to achieve such if same Africans weren't complicit.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by texazzpete(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:
A man with a big heart.

God will punish some of you Sha. Putin that was bombing Ukraine on Christmas and New Year is the one calling for ceasefire so his soldiers can enjoy their own holiday?

Who's going to agree to that?

Someone started a war that has killed hundreds of thousands of people and you say he's for world peace.

Maybe such a peace should be introduced into your household this year
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Crystalom5:
on the one hand we have religious extremist and on the other hand we have the good people like yourself with a long list proudly reeling out the number of people they've killed just as the religious extremist would have proudly presented their list in their own circles and they would be cheered. Somewhat we easily become the evil we fight, and that evil is merely because of the circle we belong.

Who exactly made a man a judge of these good and evil to the extent of glorying in taking the most sacred gift of life and even at that, we do it gleefully

Best quote so far.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Optmus(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
michlins:

Una well done. I just pity Ukraine sha. It will probably take a generation to rebuild the infrastructure that has been destroyed

Yes, the pounding continues after the Christmas
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

And don't 4get that ur so called fellow Africans nd chiefs acted as middle men by kidnapping their own brothers to b sent for slavery abroad, all for alcohol, mirror, gun nd powder, etcetera. Africans were complicit in the process. It's high time we restored history back in our schools.

In 1972 Walter Rodney wrote a book "How Europe Underdeveloped Africa" Buh he failed to mention that same Africans were complicit nd part of the deal because of greed. Europe wuld never hv bn able to achieve such if same Africans weren't complicit.

You are well enlightened.

One of the main reasons for the existence of
slavery was the fact that Africans betrayed each
other.

In fact, during the slavery, the slaves always
planned to escape, but 9/10 times they failed,
because someone among the group would always
betray everyone, by reporting to their
White overlords, thereby foiling the whole plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:
A man with a big heart.

Puppet Why Are U Crying?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Winnin009: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:

US invaded iraq, libya, afghanistan without any meaningful reasons except chasing world peace.

How is libya today, my friend?

My guy, a simple google search will help you na. Stop all this beer parlor talk.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Winnin009: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
TheMaterialist:

You are well enlightened.

One of the main reasons for the existence of
slavery was the fact that Africans betrayed each
other.

In fact, during the slavery, the slaves always
planned to escape, but 9/10 times they failed,
because someone among the group would always
betray everyone, by reporting to their
White overlords, thereby foiling the whole plan.

I tell this to everyone! Lol.

There’s a reason why it’s called slave trade. Buying and selling! Our leaders sold humans for materials. They weren’t even middle men. They were at the helm of the trade. They orchestrated the invasion of other towns so as to sell the captives too.

No be today black man begin mumu.

1 Like

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by MrAAA2: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Are you saying Russia is anti-Christian?

Yes.
Don't be surprise. They imprison, intimidate and suppress nonorthodox Christian groups.
I cannot tell you more, unless you read about.

The record I gave was for Jehovah's Witnesses but the suppression and intimidation is across different Christian groups except for the Orthodox who will 'faithfully' pray for the Commanders/Generals going out to war to kill other Christians across the border.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by 206oladiran: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Las Las Putin de fear God...Las Las Putin de fear God......
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
michlins:

Who Told U That? I Can See U Are Using Nigerian Mentality To Clasify Ukraine. Do You Think Ukraine Is Like Nigerian Government That Used To Delay In Building Infrastructure?? I Laught In Latin, Let Me Tell U Something, Think About Wasted Soul Because They Won't Come Back Anymore
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Putin Don Tire For Real
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by michlins(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Otobong3374:
Who Told U That? I Can See U Are Using Nigerian Mentality To Clasify Ukraine. Do You Think Ukraine Is Like Nigerian Government That Used To Delay In Building Infrastructure?? I Laught In Latin, Let Me Tell U Something, Think About Wasted Soul Because They Won't Come Back Anymore
you think it's about time, it's about resources. It will cost more than $500bn to rebuild all the infrastructure. How do they raise such funds
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Skillzystick(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
[b][/b]
saintjimos:
I just hope this is true
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by grandstar(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kingpin1000:
Putin is God sent.
Those people quoting me and saying otherwise. Remember King Nebuchadnezzar was a Judgement from God to the people of Israel when they turned their back on God.
The founding fathers of the US built their foundation on God " in God we trust" today the woke generation and the rotten set of politicians have broken that code and Putin is sent to pass Judgement on the Babylon of Revelations, if Putin is not the man He is the forerunner of He who will pass that Judgement.

Which US was founded on God?

Is it the same US that had slavery for 300 years and segregation for another 100 years? Was the it the America that took land from the native amerindians and dumped them in some of the worst lands in the country? Today, they are the poorest Americans.

Go preach to someone else.

America's economy is over 10 times the size of the Russian one. Even US spending on its military is between 30-50% of the size of the entire Russian GDP. How will Russia them be sent to punish it :

American and Western sanctions have already crippled its economy and its citizens are fleeing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boris Johnson And Carrie Symonds Welcome Baby Boy At London Hospital / Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' / UN Jerusalem resolution: How each country voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.