Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos (27934 Views)

This Simple Mistake Can Leave You With A Burnt Car! / Becoming A Car Influencer In Nigeria ( My Experience) Very Harsh / View This Simple 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by Carmartng: 6:12am On Jan 06, 2023
A car influencer is someone who shares their thoughts and experiences with cars with a large following on social media or through other online channels like ‘its plenty’ by Ola Of Lagos. They may review new models, share their experiences with different makes and models, and provide advice on car-related topics.

Some car influencers work with car brands or companies to create sponsored content or review their products. Others may simply be passionate enthusiasts who enjoy sharing their love of cars with others. Successful car influencers are able to connect with their audience and provide valuable and engaging content on a regular basis.

How to become a car influencer
To become a car influencer, you’ll need to have a strong passion for cars and be able to effectively communicate that passion to your audience.

Here are a few steps you can take to get started:

1. Build a strong presence on social media platforms, such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, where you can share your thoughts and experiences with cars.
2. Develop a unique perspective and style that sets you apart from other car influencers.
3. Engage with your audience and respond to comments and messages in a timely manner.
4. Collaborate with car brands and companies to create sponsored content or review their products.
5. Attend car shows, events, and other industry gatherings to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and products.
6. Consistently create high-quality content that your audience will find interesting and valuable.
7. Be authentic and transparent with your audience, and always disclose any sponsored content or partnerships.

How To Make Money As a Car Influencer
here are several ways that car influencers can make money, including:

1. Sponsored content: Many car influencers work with car brands or companies to create sponsored content or review their products. This can include sponsored posts on social media, sponsored videos on YouTube, or sponsored blog posts.
2. Affiliate marketing: Some car influencers earn money by promoting products or services related to cars and earning a commission for each sale made through their unique affiliate link.
3. Advertising: Car influencers can also earn money by selling advertising space on their blog or website.
4. Merchandise: Many influencers also create and sell their own merchandise, such as t-shirts, hats, or stickers, to their followers.
5. Events: Some car influencers may also make money by speaking at car-related events or hosting their own events.

Check https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/become-a-car-influencer-with-this-simple-steps-make-money-like-ola-of-lagos/
for more

Sponsored Post

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by EMXTAN1(m): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Just hustle and be original avoid wastage and ul make it.. who'd have thought there'll be making it like Ola of Lagos.
When Grace finds you, u must blow, you must win...
Grace has found Peter Obi and Datti..
Let's vote wisely..
God bless us all

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by faithfull18(f): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Okay.
Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by DesChyko: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2023
The pant photo is weird. Is that what sets him apart from other car influencers?

14 Likes

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by alamin0506(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Good
Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by flexyrule(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Fes Fes, Ola of Lagos has said it many times that he is not a car influencer oooo. That he is a car spotter.

2 Likes

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by MikeMicheal(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Shameless yahoo boy, hiding under the word Influencer.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by Menclothing: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2023
How much are you earning compare to ola?

1 Like

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by Toneypen247(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by GorillaApp(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2023
First thing first... Be very knowledgeable about cars. EOD

3 Likes

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by geunik(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Na so é easy ba

4 Likes

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Go sidon somewhere. Who e epp?

3 Likes

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by Fedrick100: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2023
This guy is doing well
God help me discover my talents in this my 20s
Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by ArchiLimited: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Step 1: Be knowledgeable on cars

6 Likes

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by rottable(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2023
I will explore this initiative

1 Like

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by Peterpanny: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2023
No day wine yourself all those guys na senior citizens(yahoo yahoo boys).you go learn influencing tire.
Nonsense and tinubu brown teeth.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by Ladymillion(f): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=DesChyko post=119792722]The pant photo is weird. Is that what sets him apart from other car influencers?[p/quote]LWKMD
Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by ngBuild: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by Ladymillion(f): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2023
GorillaApp:
First thing first... Be very knowledgeable about cars. EOD
very key if you intend to succeed as a car influencer

2 Likes

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by Ladymillion(f): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Fedrick100:
This guy is doing well
God help me discover my talents in this my 20s
AMEN O!
Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by Elidrisy20: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Na pant he dey advertise?

1 Like

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by Kurtis02(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2023
But ola of Lagos makes shitty reviews about car. majority of his videos are centered on advert than review.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by LegitAutos01: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2023
Cars

I want to become the greatest car influencer on nairaland.

Check my profile for car collection and Prices.

I love cars.

This car below is collected by me and available for collection by you.

2 Likes

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by jeff1607(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Pls of lagos rises was just grace he knows nothing

5 Likes

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by money121(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Yimu
Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by hefelove(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Apart from cars, one can use this thread to become another kind of influencer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by Goddyrichie(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Shameless yahoo boy, hiding under the word Influencer.
we African why did we always have badmouth 4 people that’s progressing and I’m very sure u too will be praying to be a successful person in life

2 Likes

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by michaellovaldo(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Y'all follow my bro, Luxury_Carspotter on IG for the latest in automobiles cool
Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by DryMouth: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2023
You don't even know what you are saying

5 Likes

Re: Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos by twilliamx(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2023
EMXTAN1:
Just hustle and be original avoid wastage and ul make it.. who'd have thought there'll be making it like Ola of Lagos.
When Grace finds you, u must blow, you must win...
Grace has found Peter Obi and Datti..
Let's vote wisely..
God bless us all

Grass na him find them..Ogbeni reduce your expectations make you no go enter depression for February

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Quality(european Standard) Automatic Electric Car Tyre Changer Kits 3 In 1 / Toyota Corolla 2005 Just Arrived From Usa / Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.