Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" (35262 Views)

Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by LocalStandard1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Were they forced? The guy Tate has started something, a movement that has already taken up root and can't be stopped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by Bigmouth3: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Some persons god.. dude always has this bad energy surrounding him.. this should serve as a lesson to wannabe redpillers/women haters.. grin

Set of clowns who won't stop wailing about women this and that.. grin
All he does is deceive his gullible followers.. well they are mostly kids.. I don't expect much from them.. grin

Just look at things hes said online..as well as beating women.. grooming girls into doing sex work.. and has been reported saying that Romania's minimal laws on sexual assault are "40% of the reason" why he moved there. I think hes a misogynist and low key rapist..

Considering he defends a rapist known as Harvey Weinstein..saying his victims deserved it...That alone is enough for me to say his a misogynist. All of his fans have one thing in common: they’re insecure narcissists, just like him...
Spits... undecided

Irredeemable mumu ,na wetin u be

3 Likes

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by Kavod: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Some persons god.. dude always has this bad energy surrounding him.. this should serve as a lesson to wannabe redpillers/women haters.. grin

All he does is deceive his gullible followers.. well they are mostly kids.. I don't expect much from them.. grin

Just look at things hes said online..as well as beating women.. grooming girls into doing sex work.. and has been reported saying that Romania's minimal laws on sexual assault are "40% of the reason" why he moved there. I think hes a misogynist and low key rapist..

Considering he defends a rapist known as Harvey Weinstein..saying his victims deserved it...That alone is enough for me to say his a misogynist. All of his fans have one thing in common: they’re insecure narcissists, just like him...
Spits... undecided

YOU STILL DONT UNDERSTAND..... OK WHERE ARE EPTEINS CLIENTS?
IT WAS AN ISLAND WITH HUNDREDS OF CLIENTS AND THOUSANDS OF UNDERAGED GIRLS. WHERE ARE THE CLIENTS AND GIRLS?

5 Likes

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bigmouth3:

My mum
Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by Bigmouth3: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
siofra:
The thing that annoys me the most is that upon all this braggadocious attitude he's displaying, he's one of the ugliest man I've ever seen.
With standing ears and rabbit teeth. He looks like an incel. Probably would be one of he didn't have all that money.
Says an urgent 2k girl from a shithole nation with the least respected passport in the world.
Dude is a UK citizen,us citizen , if by now you don't know that this is a witch hunt, then you know nothing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by SlyFoxxY2K23: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
27Pushing30:
RUBBISH.. just cos he is fighting against the "feminization" of men dem wan cast am

God bless you. We know this is all it’s about. The woke marxists elites that are trying to feminize men in order to quell any future resistance to their new world order agenda are out to silence Tate.

1 Like

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by obedience4(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Can't wait for this monster of a man to be sentenced,
Men like this are disgrace to the world.
Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by obedience4(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bigmouth3:

Says an urgent 2k girl from a sithole nation with the lea a t respect passport in the world.
Dude is a UK citizen,us citizen , if by now you don't know that this is a witch hunt, then you know nothing

So UK citizens don't go to jail abi..
Another African slowpoke with inferiority issues
Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, it's time to pay the Piper.

Why such misogynistic behaviour
Very stupi d man. They should castrate him first before jailing him for like 90 years. See his head like R.Kelly head. Giving people good vibes but piling up more bad vibes in secret.

1 Like

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by LINTUNE(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Spits... undecided

so you're back from exile, don't worry I assure u, your next ban will be over 600 years, since u don't want to have sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by khalids: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Why una still dey spread this false accusation.

See where the guy explain wetin happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlJY7XT8tvU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bq83hcNAb0
Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by perdollar(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Misogynistic Taliban just like all Muslims support him not bc he converted to their cult but bc just like their blood thirsty cult, they share same ideology about women
Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
27Pushing30:
RUBBISH.. just cos he is fighting against the "feminization" of men dem wan cast am

do you tattoo your own sex slaves as well to show you are a REAL man? or are you a pussy boy?

2 Likes

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by Emeka71(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Candidlady:

Yeah imust have

Been a while
Happy new year nanz

Missed you
Me too.
Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by obedience4(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
LINTUNE:
so you're back from exile, don't worry I assure u, your next ban will be over 600 years, since u don't want to have sense. undecided

Don't you think there is more to life than nairaland,
I can confidently say she has more sense than you.
Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by LINTUNE(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
obedience4:

Don't you think there is more to life than nairaland,
I can confidently say she has more sense than you.
who's this idiot...lol, obviously u don't know her, that's why u are speaking gibberish...fucking sissy...don't mention me again if u don't want to be unfortunate.
Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by mediclife1987(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Christy124:
This is just sick, how do you brand your fellow human being in this time and age

He probably watched too much Spartacus, that's possibly the reason why.

Hin too wan geh slaves wey go dey bear hin mark, like the B of the House of Batiatis
Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by visaclick: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Let me not conclude yet without evidence but if truelly he had women putting his name on then nah nah nah that's bad, he deserves to go away. He's lucky it's Romania, if it were to be USA he's done.
Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by vickydevoka(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
siofra:
The thing that annoys me the most is that upon all this braggadocious attitude he's displaying, he's one of the ugliest men I've ever seen.
With standing ears and rabbit teeth. He looks like an incel. Probably would be one if he didn't have all that money.
Imagine him been a Nigeria. You would definitely call him fine boy over black guy with flat nose

1 Like

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by obedience4(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
LINTUNE:
who's this idiot...lol, obviously u don't know her, that's why u are speaking gibberish...fucking sissy...don't mention me again if u don't want to be unfortunate.

Common dude, everyone with is own opinion,
I said she has more sense than you, so be it. That's my own opinion my own take..
Take it as it is..
You don't have to be insult, life will be more sweet if we don't insult each other and let peace reign,we are all piece's of puzzles in life game, why can't we live in harmony and stop the insults..
anyway with that been said you are a big fool.
Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by davien(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023

They said he beat up his ex-girlfriend.

She came out and told everyone he didn't and that she roleplayed rough s3x which explains the video.

They said he owned guns illegally.

He said he registered his house as a gun range.

They said he traffics women.

He said he owned a camgirl business 5 years ago before the allegations and gave women open contracts.

They said he r4pes women.

The girl that was "detained" in his house told her boyfriend who discovered she cheated on him that he held her against his will.

See the truth is that all these bad allegations are what people carry on their head like gala just because mens eyes are opening to see the rubbish the west is selling to the world.

If he's guilty, let him face the book, else leave him alone. Highest they kill him in jail and the world finally wakes up to the people pulling the strings(I doubt because most men are busy in the dms of women who don't want them).

Googling his name alone you'll see all these allegations first before anything he says given to you, talk about misrepresentation.

Recent evidence has shown he is guilty of coercion and obtaining women for his cam business under false pretence of marriage. He deserves to be sent to jail for those crimes and taking money from his workers to avoid taxes. The good advice he gave is still relevant as a conversation starter even if his character is not in line with the law.

6 Likes

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by LINTUNE(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
obedience4:

Common dude, everyone with is own opinion,
I said she has more sense than you, so be it. That's my own opinion my own take..
Take it as it is..
You don't have to be insult, life will be more sweet if we don't insult each other and let peace reign,we are all piece's of puzzles in life game, why can't we live in harmony and stop the insults..
anyway with that been said you are a big fool.
what kind of useless simp are , did u read her comment at all....why does nairaland not have a block button self .

3 Likes

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by Sammy5413(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
He's even posing for the camera which also teaches us to laugh even in difficult times!!!
Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by 27Pushing30: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ransomware:

do you tattoo your own sex slaves as well to show you are a REAL man? or are you a pussy boy?

I don’t have sex slaves but even having sex slaves is not a crime as far as it is by a consenting adult … the moment consent is withdrawn you MUST let the person go.

Even during normal sex if a girl says stop you musy stop … that is the western law

Additional if you’re into kinky stuff like BDSM there are “safe words” for a reason ? Once a safe word is blurted out and the other party continues it’s sexual assault / rape.

And lastly what about couples who tattoo each other’s names? Faces? Isn’t that branding?

Ignorance is your disease… and sadly I don’t think there’s any cure for you

3 Likes

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Me: Enters thread, seeing it is the association of nairaland evening newspapers mustabating on the thread...
Me: walking out, don't have time for Dem feminazist........

5 Likes

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by ExcelDBM: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Spits... undecided

To all wannabe redpillers on here..we know y'all are kids but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect women.. grin
Shut your mouth and stop wailing about women all day.. grin

This mugu again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by siofra(f): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
vickydevoka:

Imagine him been a Nigeria. You would definitely call him fine boy over black guy with flat nose

You mean him being black? As in dark skinned?
Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by Akunatakasi(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
The hopeless nairaland evening newspapers done come.. see page one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos / 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.