Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo (44770 Views)

The Soft #nairalife Of The Engineer Making Millions Selling Shoes / Tension In Foods, Drinks Sector Over Expatriate Quota Abuse / How To Start Soft Drinks And Juice Distributorship In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by BeanX(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Messi1:
I bought these soft drinks to celebrate my promotion in my work place and it cost me 9200.
My guy this your phone camera dull oh cheesy
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Messi1: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
BeanX:
My guy this your phone camera dull oh cheesy
Bean..X? grin
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Messi1: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ishilove:

Lies From the pit of your imagination.

This jobless boy is at it again
I wonder how everything I post becomes lies.

Maltina: N4800

Fanta: N2100

Cfresh: N2300

Calculate and think.

1 Like

Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by kernniejay(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
dyera:
Which kind phone did you use to snap the photos, is it Sagem or Sony Erickson? And how many people will attend the party?
That is an insult on Sony Ericsson. It's obvious you don't know shishi about Sony.
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Finalex: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
I served in taraba state,jalingo was our USA in those days
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by lizychimamanda(f): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulations bro... Please help me with a job embarassed
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Isabi4lov: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
dyera:
Which kind phone did you use to snap the photos, is it Sagem or Sony Erickson? And how many people will attend the party?
Una no go kill person for this place grin maybe na multilinks him use . Anyways congrats to him.
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by EmiDon11: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
lizychimamanda:
Congratulations bro... Please help me with a job embarassed
hmmmmmm

I no talk ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by iHart(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Shiiii

Let him celebrate his wins without making him feel down. If the phone matter too pain you, but new one give am. Na your fellow man him be
...and the emoji should have told you that it was a sarcasm and I was joking. Don't take things too serious.
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by TwoFingers(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
OP, I stay around Taraba State University First Gate too. You fit drop location make I come celebrate with you. Congratulations!
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by chimpad: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Stop posting your coordinates and location on a public forum. Make use of the DMs and be safe bro!
Messi1:
I bought these soft drinks to celebrate my promotion in my work place and it cost me 9200.
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Babisha10(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tickles001:

I once lived at zing town, but visited jalingo a number of times. It's been like 4yrs I left taraba.
where in zing did u stay that's my town..
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Babisha10(m): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Finalex:
I served in taraba state,jalingo was our USA in those days
Where in Taraba did u serve bro...
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Crusadee: 12:54am On Jan 07, 2023
Messi1:
u be customs abi
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by BeanX(m): 6:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Messi1:
Bean..X? grin
grin
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Tickles001(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2023
Babisha10:
where in zing did u stay that's my town..

Do you know the school named GSS, the one close to local government secretariat?
I lived across that school. Just like three compounds away across the road.
From my place you can leisurely trek to that first bank across the field, the Panti palace.
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Drbarmes(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Messi1:
You once lived in Jalingo? I live near Taraba State University first gate.
I live around TADP, how do we see. 3 medium legend is enough for me
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Olaolex: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
cheesy
My Afonja Queen.
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Mamijoh(f): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Congratulations! More promotions to come
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by JOHNLUCKY1: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Congratulations to you on your promotion at your work place
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Babisha10(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tickles001:

Do you know the school named GSS, the one close to local government secretariat?
I lived across that school. Just like three compounds away across the road.
From my place you can leisurely trek to that first bank across the field, the Panti palace.
Ok I know the place very well.. What purposely took u to my town, hope my people where nice to u over the period u stayed.. Hope u also enjoy our cheap foods, eg yam, groundnut, corn, pepper, tommatos etc
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Tickles001(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2023
Babisha10:
Ok I know the place very well.. What purposely took u to my town, hope my people where nice to u over the period u stayed.. Hope u also enjoy our cheap foods, eg yam, groundnut, corn, pepper, tommatos etc

Most of the people where very nice and friendly. Imagine a bike man can leave money for you if he doesn't have chance and tell you they'll collect it next time. The city I first experienced men giving other stranger men a lift in their car, something that I've known to only happen to girls.
Was it the steady power supply. I didn't know nepa can give light for straight 5days without blinking and never recorded anything beyond 2hrs outage.
The foods were not only cheap. They're also very fresh, just straight from the farm.
Not to forget the naturally beautiful vast lands and mountains of boulders, where one could always take a walk and connect with nature.

That place is just beautiful. The only downside is the extremely low pay of most non governmental jobs there. And some of their elderly can do you juju because of woman grin
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Babisha10(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tickles001:

Most of the people where very nice and friendly. Imagine a bike man can leave money for you if he doesn't have chance and tell you they'll collect it next time. The city I first experienced men giving other stranger men a lift in their car, something that I've known to only happen to girls.
Was it the steady power supply. I didn't know nepa can give light for straight 5days without blinking and never recorded anything beyond 2hrs outage.
The foods were not only cheap. They're also very fresh, just straight from the farm.
Not to forget the naturally beautiful vast lands and mountains of boulders, where one could always take a walk and connect with nature.

That place is just beautiful. The only downside is the extremely low pay of most non governmental jobs there. And some of their elderly can do you juju because of woman grin
Yeah u just clearly defined my place.. The juju is a mere talk cos I have been hearing it but I haven't seen nor heard something complained of such.. What exactly took u to the town?
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Tickles001(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Babisha10:
Yeah u just clearly defined my place.. The juju is a mere talk cos I have been hearing it but I haven't seen nor heard something complained of such.. What exactly took u to the town?

I served there back in the day.

1 Like

Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Babisha10(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tickles001:

I served there back in the day.
I'll soon invite u for my wedding...
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Tickles001(m): 7:14am On Jan 09, 2023
Babisha10:
I'll soon invite u for my wedding...
I've been looking for an opportunity to revisit that part of Nigeria, but the rate of insecurity especially for road travellers is a big discouragement.

Thumbs up for ever finding the courage to get married. It takes a lot of balls to make that decision. cheesy
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Babisha10(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tickles001:

I've been looking for an opportunity to revisit that part of Nigeria, but the rate of insecurity especially for road travellers is a big discouragement.

Thumbs up for ever finding the courage to get married. It takes a lot of balls to make that decision. cheesy
Which part of the country do u live-in?
I'm not getting marriage anytime soon oo just kidding corn3 hard
Re: See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo by Tickles001(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2023
Babisha10:
Which part of the country do u live-in?
I'm not getting marriage anytime soon oo just kidding corn3 hard

I now live down south. A capital city close to the river Niger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otorisirieze Obi-young Gets New Job After Sack / Best Paying Professional Career In Nigeria? / Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.