Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped (62602 Views)

Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by generalwo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mikespecialone:
She later allow him gets his way in
.... Shut up if you nor know werin to talk
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by generalwo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
U have a condom in ur bag... this story get kleg oo.. when u noticed he was weak why not take advantage of the situation then by looking for an object to hit him somewhere and run out of the room. U said u are not cheap that he should go and find single ladies outside..
.... Even idiot dey talk
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Lolachef(f): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Stop reading to comment please
habsydiamond:
U have a condom in ur bag... this story get kleg oo.. when u noticed he was weak why not take advantage of the situation then by looking for an object to hit him somewhere and run out of the room. U said u are not cheap that he should go and find single ladies outside..
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lolachef:
Stop reading to comment please
OK.. thanks

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
generalwo:
.... Even idiot dey talk
OK. thanks
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by APCHaram: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
habsydiamond:

OSU, did you read when she said under cross examination that she insisted on your fellow OSU to use a condom so she can use the opportunity to escape his grip ?

Dense.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:

OSU, did you read when she said under cross examination that she insisted on your fellow OSU to use a condom so she can use the opportunity to escape his grip ?

Dense.
lol....thanks by the way
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by EmekaA125(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
It's unfortunate animals don't behave the way men behave sad

I hate men

Rape apologist good afternoon o
Lol
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by samiabigail: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
waiting married woman they do with condom inside bag undecided
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by mukthar2000(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thrombosis:

Maybe the guy refused to pay undecided
I think so, becos ladies of this generation are perfect in blackmailing.

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by mukthar2000(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thrombosis:

Maybe the guy refused to pay undecided
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Jchi9876: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Why is a married woman carrying condom up and down in her purse? Her husband dey follow am go everywhere?
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Kajaard: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Sadly.

Well, aren't they toxic?

Extremely toxic.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by brandsoncharlie: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
seborrhic:
Rubbish,utter balderdash and bunkum combined!
This is clearly a woman that was pained because their initial agreement was not fulfilled.
There is no way a man can succeed in raping an unwilliing woman in a work environment,without giving her sedative drugs and without the threat or use of violence.Even in some women weapon threat,use or violence maynot be enough
The noise this woman would have made and the commotion their struggles would have caused,if she didnt want the sex,in that room would have woken up people in the clinic and would have scared the man off
Just imagine the effect of the noise of any struggle at that time of the night.Even people in other buildings would have known something was wrong hearing that commotion at that point when there is relative quietness·
This is just an agreement gone wrong because if she didnt want,nothing short of her being killed,would have made the suspect succeed
So why did the defendant not say that to counter the allegations from the plaintiff !
Someone is being accused here of rape and will be sentenced accordingly and he's not saying anything!
Funny comment as usual.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Mikeiron78(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
For those of you who blamed the victims, there is a special place for you in hell, may you experience the ordeal raped women experience to include your wife, sisters, and mothers.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by mozona(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
this one no be case
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by ojuolu(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
So, in one word, you doubt her story. Obviously you sound like a rape apologist.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by brandsoncharlie: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
she said she struggled with the guy that he became tired at one point. Why can't she look for something to further weaken him so as to run for help. Only God knows what really happened
Use wisdom make you no die like chicken, most of the security guys are equipped with dagger or short guns, what if the man harm her or kill her.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by theredaddy: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Aunty shut up. That story no clear at all. Wetin narried woman dey do with condoms for her bag? Even if she's a nurse.

Moreover this isn't a rape case. It was an agreement gone wrong. Go back and read the post logically

She only said she had condom in the bag which could be true or false, moreover her excuse sounds reasonable, getting her bag could have buy her time & strength to try escape

Logically speaking no aspect of the story signifies any form of arrangement, maybe he raped her

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
ojuolu:

So, in one word, you doubt her story. Obviously you sound like a rape apologist.
it's not that I didn't believe her.. this woman and this guy worked in same school.. and he might have been woeing her for it to get to this point... if not for the relationship or closeness between them the guy wouldn't have done such cos its a school environment.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Juanmike(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

what fun do you get from forcing a lady aint ready to have sex with you

anything rape makes me sick to my stomach

rapist should be sentenced to death... when one is raped you just don't kill the person physically but spiritually

you alter the victim's state of mind forever

So fun. Especially through the anus.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Isabi4lov: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rapist here will tell you that a married woman pussy is the sweetest, confused set of human beings, if not for wickedness why running after a married woman, sex is cheap, sex is cheap, same una go still dey rape minors , dey rape pikin wey you born , dey rape neighbors undecided
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Benwallt(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
This story is too soft to be a rape. You have such time to discuss several terms during struggle and you couldn't escape. My sister, you enjoyed it and took it well when he was giving it to you.

Perhaps, your colleagues got win of it and you couldn't take the shame then you turned it to rape. Abeg, save that innocent man from going to jail.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by klamba(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
They are both lovers, He just want to punish d guy or the woman’s husband caught her or something else .. nonsense
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by karnap(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
grin grin grin grin grin
That's why they adjourned the case
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by asanausana91: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Shorty1980:
for her a married woman to have condom in her hand bag she is in the game with someone and the security guard dey see their movie before he attempts his own
go back and read to the end. She said she was telling him that there is condom so that he can stand up and she will get a chance to run.
Read read read!

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by musazulyadain: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sad story!
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
karnap:

grin grin grin grin grin
That's why they adjourned the case
I no go talk again cos some people don brand me rapist already.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Shebbs: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is not a rape case, tell that story to kids below 10.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by spiceadole: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
So it's single girls that are cheap.
Chei..Single ladies don suffer.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Gandrova: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
cheesy
Mikespecialone:
She later allow him gets his way in
Hmm!

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by ruffDiamond: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
Yeah

A man can not rape a woman who is conscious except you put her unconscious

If you try it you will get tired struggling with her
who told you that?a very conscious lady or woman can be ra•pe ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brazilian Gang Leader Dresses Up As His Daughter In Failed Prison Escape (Pics) / Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.