Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped (62605 Views)

Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by texazzpete(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2023
Bigdiddo:
A married woman with Condom in ur bag Lol!! No be today den don dey knack Jo!!! Something gone wrong

How do you know she had a condom in her bag?
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by JAGS001(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Op shey you dey ok grin
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by GorillaApp(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=VULCAN post=119778730]That ITK that women display constantly disappears when just one man tries to rape them.

A solid kick or knee in the groin brings an end to all desire to rape.

After you knee him in the balls you look for something to break his head with.

Your husband or boyfriend will be proud when he  the saga
[/quote
I tell you.
The man will defend the case with full chest sef.

This story be one kain
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2023
texazzpete:

I can bet anything that you people are rapists.

Rape apologist kids are a problem on Nairaland.
OK.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Skty:

She said he should get a condom so she can escape.... But if a woman says no, u leave her alone. Even if she's ur wife..
Why force urself on her. Let the court decide from the evidence who is right or wrong
that's it... we take rape serious in this country which is good but why is it that the law favours women more than men... am not saying he didn't have sex with her.. I just think there is more to this story
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Pacyrus(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Tales by moonlight.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2023
omoadeleye:

She should hit him and that one should now mistakenly die and lead her to be imprisoned?
that's self defence... its just that our judicial system is shallow.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Get lost you idiot, your mom and sisters will pass the same thing she passed through you supporter of evil idiot Bleep off
I pray for u this morning that what u wish for me will be yours and so shall it be. Amen.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by sonofElElyon: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Elidrisy20:
what ever the case maybe, she knew he has bad intensions, if na you watin you go do? And for your prayers Ameeeen ooooooo

She didn't know initially.. that's the point. It's a bit wicked to blame the victim for rape

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Skty: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
that's it... we take rape serious in this country which is good but why is it that the law favours women more than men... am not saying he didn't have sex with her.. I just think there is more to this story

I knew someone that was raped in the office of a big executive in Victoria Island during working hours. Pinned her down. Happened so fast.She said before she could shout the guy plugged it in and came inside her. Till date, she's traumatized. So like i said, things de happen.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Skty: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2023
sonofElElyon:

She didn't know initially.. that's the point. It's a bit wicked to blame the victim for rape

Exactly....if someone is trying to talk to u in that manner, u don't think of rape instantly. I'm sure the man didn't intend rape initially...but must be a rapist and took advantage of the situation. . ...this life eh. ..my point is if they have to fight over sex then it's rape. If she says no, leave her tf alone
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Skty:

I knew someone that was raped in the office of a big executive in Victoria Island during working hours. Pinned her down. Happened so fast.She said before she could shout the guy plugged it in and came inside her. Till date, she's traumatized. So like i said, things de happen.
no be lie things dey happen. May God continue to save our females from rape. Cos it kills them emotionally and mentally.

1 Like

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by harqinhola(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Oceemo:
I have seen my type I swear bro if I dey touch u u no co response to me my d**k go just melt back and I see say i like am like that wella

Abi nau, once I’m making move , U Dey form hard to get , my sister, It’s game over ooo and guess what , u just lost the opportunity of enjoying a good sex .

Moreover , how can any human being enjoy sex with someone crying for help , screaming on top of her voice , begging and fighting for her life , punching and bitting you like meat ? Even animals don’t have sex in such circumstances! People Dey try oooo ! Chai

As f**k Dey everywhere for social media like this , yet na RAPE u choose .

Prison straight Abeg
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Bonibo: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435936/begged-use-condom-married-nurse-tells-lagos-court-raped/
please what on earth is a married woman doing with a condom in her bag?
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by ogwumgbe: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
I pray for u this morning that what u wish for me will be yours and so shall it be. Amen.

So shall it be to you since you support evil and are very senseless
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Buhari4sale: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2023
BanyXchi:
you're mentally deranged.

Your father!
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Freeman911(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=Candidlady post=119773767] sad

what fun do you get from forcing a lady aint ready to have sex with you

anything rape makes me sick to my stomach

rapist should be sentenced to death... when one is raped you just don't kill the person physically but spiritually

you alter the victim's state of mind forever

U always speak bitterly when it comes to the issues of rape, not trying to justify the mad man tho.
But Have been a victim of rape before?
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by syntekelite(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
U have a condom in ur bag... this story get kleg oo.. when u noticed he was weak why not take advantage of the situation then by looking for an object to hit him somewhere and run out of the room. U said u are not cheap that he should go and find single ladies outside..

Rape stories will always sound sketchy, cos the victim will be traumatised and the part of the brain that processes painful/shameful memory shuts down subconsciously, you are thinking objectively cos you re viewing the situation from a distance..
Reason why i tell people to stop with the if na me e happen to,i go do this,do that rhetoric, its never that simple, may evil not find us..
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by syntekelite(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Candidlady:

just imagine nonsense post...

No mind them,dem full online.. no one, i repeat no one ever knows what they will do when faced with near death experiences, the coward can become valiant, the strong can become weak, the meek can become aggressive, we all process danger diff..
Most rape stories will always sound incoherent,thats cos most people who read rape stories have never been raped nor have someone close to them raped. The act of rape is degrading both physically and mentally, its violent both psychologically and physically, a means to forcefully control and enslave the mind of the rape victim..
May we never walk amiss..
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
syntekelite:

Rape stories will always sound sketchy, cos the victim will be traumatised and the part of the brain that processes painful/shameful memory shuts down subconsciously, you are thinking objectively cos you re viewing the situation from a distance..
Reason why i tell people to stop with the if na me e happen to,i go do this,do that rhetoric, its never that simple, may evil not find us..
amen... May God bless you
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
ogwumgbe:

So shall it be to you since you support evil and are very senseless
who told u I support rape... thats why its very wrong to attack people without knowing them... did I mentioned in any of my posy that I support him. May God forgive u sha.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Codes151(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
U have a condom in ur bag... this story get kleg oo.. when u noticed he was weak why not take advantage of the situation then by looking for an object to hit him somewhere and run out of the room. U said u are not cheap that he should go and find single ladies outside..
read before you type.
She didn't. Needed a way to fight
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by kmaster007: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
When Emma was tired of rapping her and his about to go and turn and push her. Imagine, fear woman
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by sekugo: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Regardless of the level of struggle or no struggle, forced sex is rape. Those preaching the 'she should have struggled, kicked etc. semon should go and understand the meaning of rape.
Once there is no consensus, it is rape.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Robenna(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:

Bro shit up

She said just to find a way to sneak out and escape
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Robenna(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

what fun do you get from forcing a lady aint ready to have sex with you

anything rape makes me sick to my stomach

rapist should be sentenced to death... when one is raped you just don't kill the person physically but spiritually

you alter the victim's state of mind forever

Bro I love you
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Robenna:

Bro shit up

She said just to find a way to sneak out and escape
OK.. I don shut up ooo
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by Robenna(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
OK.. I don shut up ooo

���
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by blaqoracle: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
that may not have been the first time.
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by AreaFada2: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Elidrisy20:
he is weak, and she not hit him,or even use scissor to chuk him
Like by now, she would be accused of murder.

The discussion would be how could a trusted security guard have attempted rape? They must have been secretly dating. The guy must have threatened to reveal the dalliance and she killed him to silence him.

By now here on NL, it would be a raging contest of resident feminist-wannabes v. defenders of manhood.

How much can hitting a guy man considered strong enough to be security guard change?

If you have dealt with women who experienced rape in any professional capacity, you would have known that women respond in various ways. Fear for their lives is a one common thing, especially by known rapists. The woman fears being killed to cover up the crime. Some women are totally frozen and paralysed by that fear. Others respond aggressively. Others totally are confused and won't even remember scissors, knife or any defence method due to shock.

How many women in 9ja are trained on how to respond to a potential rape attack?
How many people can carry out first aid despite the frequent accidents on our roads?
How many are trained on how to respond to an ongoing terrorist attack such as mass shooting in a school or religious environment?

Such trainings should now be our focus.

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by nedzuby: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:

Reason for saying she has condom in her bag is to give her an opportunity to escape which she clearly stated. read to understand and not to reply
Re: I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped by habsydiamond(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
nedzuby:

Reason for saying she has condom in her bag is to give her an opportunity to escape which she clearly stated. read to understand and not to reply
OK. I will next time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.