Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? (14897 Views)

How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Anonime1105(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
4 to 5 days in a week I only eat once a day, mostly between 12pm to 7pm, but I make sure it's a healthy balanced diet.

Other days I eat twice daily.
Most Nigerians care less about dieting we just eat because there is food.

Intermittent fasting helps me stay productive.
Any day I eat more than twice would usual be less productive.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by JustANairlander(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
As the spirit leadeth grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Blakjewelry(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Twice for me 3 at most else I wan give myself problem. I normally eat around 11, 12 or 1 that is when my stomach wakes up from bed, minimum past 10.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
I use to buy and store food as if there will be apocalypse... at times I dash my foods out to janitors so I can refill the storage with fresh food... attachment is my food storage.. rice, beans and other local food stuffs are stored separately

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Honchoslim16(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
EmahBoss:
I eat twice, not because I don't have what to eat, but I like to feel really hungry before I eat. So, breakfast and dinner does it. When I feel like just munching stuff, I eat fruit, especially cucumber and garden eggs.

Whether you have the money or not, I think complete well-balanced food twice a day is the deal. We live to eat not eat to live
You are right!

Most times i eat in the morning and at night I end up with fruits

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
It depends on my mood and location, some days twice, some days thrice and some days 4 to 6 times.

If I am on a business trip, I eat in the morning and in the night, the remaining time I take snacks because I'm busy doing business.

And so on.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by MrSensor(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Anatakuebira:
It depends on the situation sir. Sometimes 7times in a day, 5times or even 2times. Sometimes when e red self I no go even chop anything go sleep self. cheesy na joke o.
see another wickedness. Other people eat to live and you live to eat.

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by ZINNYBANKS: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
EmahBoss:
I eat twice, not because I don't have what to eat, but I like to feel really hungry before I eat. So, breakfast and dinner does it. When I feel like just munching stuff, I eat fruit, especially cucumber and garden eggs.

Whether you have the money or not, I think complete well-balanced food twice a day is the deal. We live to eat not eat to live
If you continue with the bolded like this then start gathering Money for ulcer treatments/drugs . my aunt from my father's side do this too until she was diagnosed of ulcer. She sells cloths at gbagi. I don't know why people do that but I advise you to stop. Eat when its time to eat not until you get really really hungry ...
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by phorget(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Food don cost and as money no dey to buy am nah to remain hungry be that o.
If I see I chop and if ano see I close my mouth.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by mariovito(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Depends on when I have breakfast. If I have breakfast as early as 8 or 9 am, then I'll eat between 3 to 4 times, but if breakfast lingers till brunch, then its 2 times.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by ultimateprof: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
I eat 4 times daily. APC can't suffer me and I will now suffer myself again. No be juju be that.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Johel(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
mohd001:

As cost of food items have now significantly increased over the recent time, even , what pain me pass is that price of garri paint rubber now is almost #700 in some areas, same garri that is 100% locally made o.

let us share how do we control our eating habbit in the face of this effect.

As for me, I eat 2 times in a day, morning and evening . mostly, I drink garri as a support .

May God let this new year be better than 2022

6 times.

2 times in the morning,8am and 11am,
2 times at noon ,2.30pm and 5.30pm
2 times at night, 7.30pm and 10.30pm.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by MrSensor(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
AFONJAPIG:
I use to buy and store food as if there will be apocalypse... at times I dash my foods out to janitors so I can refill the storage with fresh food... attachment is my food storage.. rice, beans and other local food stuffs are stored separately
These groceries that you are showing us including dragon are south African groceries. Hope you are doing well there.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Frankicent(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

I work remotely soooo
4-6 times a day munching snacks.... once a day eating heavy complete food, then i wash it down with herbal drink grin

Fill me in on the remote job
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by ThoughtOfYou: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Okealaaye:

What was the price of rice before and after Jonathan government? And the price of fuel too? What was the price of rice in 1977 and what was it in 1985? As at 1985 a plate of food in any Nigerian university was FIFTY KOBO, subsidised by government (you can go and verify). It used to be 20 kobo, but Obasanjo increased it. That was one of the reasons for Ali Must Go riots of 1978. Any student that cooked his own food in those days did so by choice. What's the situation today, sir? Ghana that was a model of economic recovery a few years ago has been declared bankrupt by ALL international lending institutions now. At present, Ghana is demanding for Visa at the point of entry in their country. You may ask what has become of the ECOWAS Protocol on free movement, but then these are strange times in Ghana. Britain is in recession, just like most of the other strong democracies including the US. Things are progressively going down everywhere. Let's learn to give thanks. It is true that things are not the way they used to be, but Nigeria shall overcome. Merry Christmas to you, Compatriot.

Una don come again all in a bit to defend the evil government of Buhari and APC? I don't have time for all these lame excuses. What Nigeria is passing through today is purely as a result of mismanagement of the internal economy. Stop all these lame excuses just to defend these evil men.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Bodexinvest: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Twice on average.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Wickedfact: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Twice. Lunch and dinner. Breakfast is usually fruits.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by heisorla(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
MrBroke:
Twice a day most of the times . I only eat when hungry
How’re you broke and eating just like your name suggests comrade grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by CLRF: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
havenz:
God First...
Hustle Second...

Three (3) square meal a day.

God's Great...

Stop...
Three (3) square meal a day when you are eating in a round plate.

You only have Three (3) square meal when you eat in square plate.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by MrBroke(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
heisorla:

How’re you broke and eating just like your name suggests comrade grin

grin grin grin grin that's the sync

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by SPOLO(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
As a student i eat twice sometimes na once o.... E no easy
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Shadysen: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
last year it was 101 but this year it's 111
may jehovah be praised!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=MrSensor post=119834840] These groceries that you are showing us including dragon are south African groceries. Hope you are doing well there. [/quote yes more than well.. I shuttles btw South, Dubai and Hong Kong. I left South 2 days ago to dubai kiss
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Godmind2022(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
A old man Sadhguru (YouTube him) claims, eating once a day is one of the surefire ways of eliminating 90% of all diseases from your body. So, you are not that worse off.

yellowgarri2:
Once.

I never chop today sef.

Don't know what can happen before night.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by jericco1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
EmahBoss:

Come and adopt me
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
ThoughtOfYou:

Una don come again all in a bit to defend the evil government of Buhari and APC? I don't have time for all these lame excuses. What Nigeria is passing through today is purely as a result of mismanagement of the internal economy. Stop all these lame excuses just to defend these evil men.

Kindly name one government, excluding the colonial governments, that's not "evil" since 1960.
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bethanybethel:
I eat 5 or 6 times a day. Breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner and evening snack. the majority of those snacks are fruit and veg and yogurt.

EFCC should call you in for questioning.

You have to explain how you're affording such culinary luxuries in the dire straits that the Nigerian society is currently in.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Oluwapresley:
Sometimes food no dey give man joy, but Canadian loud!

The Feeling is Different. Lolss..See my Guy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by Bmaster(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Johel:

6 times.

rich kid cool
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by MrSensor(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Johel:

6 times.

do you have a twin?
Re: How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? by braunny(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
EmahBoss:

ur quote is the other way round ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is A Plate Of Food In Your Area / "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS / Vegetable soup with locust beans (efo Riro with Iru)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.