Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce (19557 Views)

How To Prepare Bolognese Sauce / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by 1Sharon(f): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Don't let italians see this.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Searchingvictor: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Stomach for food
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Emman08: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
All that oil?
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Josephishaku59: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
nice
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by mariahAngel(f): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
With all due respect, the sauce is anything but Bolognese.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by SerikiFulani(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is blasphemous cheesy

Don't let Pasta addicts like me see this post

WTF

And a moderator moved this to frontpage shocked

Nairaland is gone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Wickedfact: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Graphic images.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Caveatemptor(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
When something is cooked alla Bolognese What is the main ingredient?
Meat: Beef or veal is typically the main ingredient in a Bolognese sauce, whether ground or diced. Pork, in the form of pancetta, bacon, or even ground pork, adds fat and salt. 3. Tomatoes: Tomatoes are a more modern addition to Bolognese.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Unrated900(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Devonelle:
Looks yummy. Send mine over

Stop dreaming
go to work
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by SilverOrLead: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Its missing cabbage and potatoes .
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by LordReed(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Juliearth:
Spicy Mixed vegetables-chicken wanna-be bolognese sauce is one of my go-to sauces whenever the weather is cold. The heat from this sauce is capable of chasing cold away. This is how I prepare it, but first, the ingredients:
Carrots
Peas
Green Pepper
Pepper mix consisting of pepper, onion, ginger, garlic, spring onion, red bell pepper and a few balls of tomatoes
Seasoning
Chicken
Vegetable oil
I found a chunk of grilled fish and decided to add that to the party

Note that all ingredients a are to be washed and prepped accordingly.
Season your chicken and cook until tender. Fry afterwards (I didnt fry mine thoug). Heat some oil in a pan and pour in your pepper mix. Fry until its beginning to look fried. Afterwards you add all your chopped vegetables, except green pepper. Cook for three minutes and its ready, add your green pepper and turn off the heat immediately and your sauce is ready.

Cc
tjskii
MissyB3

Strange type of Bolognese that isn't thick or meaty. Should have at least shredded the chicken.
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by LordReed(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
SerikiFulani:
This is blasphemous cheesy

Don't let Pasta addicts like me see this post

WTF

And a moderator moved this to frontpage shocked

Nairaland is gone.

It's a flick on the nose to pasta lovers. They didn't even shred the chicken!
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by SerikiFulani(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
LordReed:

It's a flick on the nose to pasta lovers. They didn't even shred the chicken!

The nerve shocked

The audacity cheesy

I'm appalled cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by GloriousGbola: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hunger just wire me as I see am

Well done op

Don't mind those posters most of whom never chop am before

As if Italians will not be shocked at the pizza and pasta 90% of the rest of the world eat.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by mariahAngel(f): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
SerikiFulani:

The nerve shocked

The audacity cheesy

I'm appalled cheesy

You don't have the right to be, if you're not Italian. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Probz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Juliearth:

Do you know the meaning of recreation and wanna-be (as used in this context)?

But there’s no minced meat or anything of that nature so it’s not even a recreation. More like a stew/sauce (which is fine, and it does look nice anyway).

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by SerikiFulani(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

You don't have the right to be, if you're not Italian. cheesy

I'm more Italian than an Italian tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Toju200(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Others dey recreate technology....see wetin someone whose pubic hairs have so entangled such that it breaks any shaving stick you want to shave it with is doing...
while you dey recreate foolishness undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Olaolex: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
ahnie:

It's not hard to to do.
Last year,I was giving it back to these vagabonds,but these year I realized that they don't deserves my attention.

Learn to ignore.
That's just it ma'am. I used to engage them last year but, you see this year, I don comot my hands. They are just as useless as fart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Tenrack: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Devonelle:
Looks yummy. Send mine over
I like the tone of your skin smiley mind me sending a pm?
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by 9tailskid: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

"Lady's meal" and we should bow to her for sharing nonesense here.
Who said I must share everything and anything I do with people here. I understand what a forum means, I won't go about posting what will never impact on the lives of people on the internet.
If we don't criticize people who post this type of nonsense, one day we may end up seeing someone posting his/her bedroom acts here.

I owe no one any apology as long as this post is still up on this forum.
You can as well apologize to her since you want to be seen as a saint

you really put the stupid in stupidity and the idiot in idiotic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Olaolex: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
post=119866236:
Is Here
To do what exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Aboguede(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
SerikiFulani:

I'm more Italian than an Italian tongue

Come posibile shocked
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by KingMack(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Juliearth:
Leftover packaged for future reference

Hey Juliet, I want to give my girlfriend to your parents then add small money to collect you..what do you think?
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Olodo24: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
You should have made a video. I don't know how to learn cooking by reading. Video illustration does it for me
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by KingGeedorah(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tagging Bolognese on this ain't right

Juliearth:
Spicy Mixed vegetables-chicken wanna-be bolognese sauce is one of my go-to sauces whenever the weather is cold. The heat from this sauce is capable of chasing cold away. This is how I prepare it, but first, the ingredients:
Carrots
Peas
Green Pepper
Pepper mix consisting of pepper, onion, ginger, garlic, spring onion, red bell pepper and a few balls of tomatoes
Seasoning
Chicken
Vegetable oil

Season your chicken and cook until tender. Fry afterwards (I didnt fry mine thoug). Heat some oil in a pan and pour in your pepper mix. Fry until its beginning to look fried. Afterwards you add all your chopped vegetables, except green pepper. Cook for three minutes and its ready, add your green pepper and turn off the heat immediately and your sauce is ready.

Cc
tjskii
MissyB3
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Ofemmanu1: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

"Lady's meal" and we should bow to her for sharing nonesense here.
Who said I must share everything and anything I do with people here. I understand what a forum means, I won't go about posting what will never impact on the lives of people on the internet.
If we don't criticize people who post this type of nonsense, one day we may end up seeing someone posting his/her bedroom acts here.

I owe no one any apology as long as this post is still up on this forum.
You can as well apologize to her since you want to be seen as a saint

Baba calm down abeg..

This sauce is still okay o, if you see weting ahnie dey cook eh?!!!
You go wonder if these cheap ass attention seekers get Real-Man for house.

The only person I respect for Cooking and Food thins na Gloryhomemaker, that woman is golden.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Rubyventures: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Juliearth:
Carrots
Peas
Green Pepper
Seasoning
Chicken
Vegetable oil

Cc
tjskii
MissyB3

I don't know what in the world that is but I know one thing it isn't and that is Bolognese. shocked grin
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by redcliff: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Will you shush your mouth and stop trying so hard to be funny.. that lady shared the meal she prepared and all you do is vomit gibberish from your mouth.. if you aren't comfortable boy you f off..she didn't invite your a##s here..go play with your fellow troll in the romance and politics section...

Aside roaming around the whole place stalking and trolling people.. especially women.. what other thing do you do with your life?
Or what have you ever recreated? Feel free to share with us.. in the meantime... Shush and get off this thread... At least she did something great.. myself and many others appreciate her effort..

You don't jump on all women related topic trying to catch cruise...or mock women..that's one trait of a weak boy... Is that how you address your m##m in a very rude manner.. at least she also shaves her pubic hair!! undecided

na woman you be
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by faithfull18(f): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
KingMack:

Hey Juliet, I want to give my girlfriend to your parents then add small money to collect you..what do you think?
grin you are high grin

@OP, weldone, cooking isn't easy.
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by elijahkayode(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I'm the worse human who don't go about criticizing a lady's meal... grin
Jokes on you son! wink
Making fun of pubic hair... jokes.. blah blah blah isn't funny..

Is that how you criticize an individual... By using derogatory words at her? Come on dude.. you should know better... Recreate something and share with us instead of gullibly criticizing someone who did what she could...
Apologise to that lady.. isn't it ironical how you tend use the word "intellectual" when you are just the opposite of that?

fernandez that guy you talking is mentally disturbed don't talk to fools like that
everyone should just curse him with the coin he's using for others mental disease
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
FernandezIsBack and DispatcherLagos, can you both just get a room already?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moin-Moin Lovers, Come In Here! / Cooking Made So Easy / How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.