Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Article Writer Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Article Writer Job (5238 Views)

Call In For A Writer Job / Pls I Need Writer Job O / Content Writer Job At Easy Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writer Job by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2011
I am looking for an article writer on various topics. I will pay 300 naira per article via bank transfer in Nigeria. I will take as much as you can write as long as they meet my conditions below.

1. The words will range from 400 to 600 words depending on the type of the article.
2. I will provide the topic i want you to write about.
3. The article must be free from grammatical errors, punctuation
errors, sentence structure errors and spelling errors.
4. All articles have to be 100% original and must pass Plagiarism
Detect and Copyscape. We will own copyrights to all work after
payment. Articles can not be used again in any way for any reason
(including re-write, re-sell, reuse or give away).
5. Scraped content or stolen content will not be accepted.
6. The article must contain vital points and not promotional articles.

If you are ready, let me get a sample article after which i will give the go ahead order for you to write for me. Let me know what you think.

I need a sample on "how to lose weight". Send it to bigmodo at gmail.com
Re: Article Writer Job by chillaz(f): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2011
Ok,i will send you a mail. Am interested
Re: Article Writer Job by skillero(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2011
bigmodo:

I am looking for an article writer on various topics. I will pay 300 naira per article via bank transfer in Nigeria. I will take as much as you can write as long as they meet my conditions below.

1. The words will range from 400 to 600 words depending on the type of the article.
3. The article must be free from grammatical errors, punctuation
errors, sentence structure errors and spelling errors.
4. All articles have to be 100% original and must pass Plagiarism
Detect and Copyscape. We will own copyrights to all work after
payment. Articles can not be used again in any way for any reason
(including re-write, re-sell, reuse or give away).
5. Scraped content or stolen content will not be accepted.

If you are ready, let me get a sample article after which i will give the go ahead order for you to write for me. Let me know what you think.

I need a sample on "how to lose weight". Send it to bigmodo at gmail.com

I like your Business sense. But how come yours is that low? Standard cost of writting online articles is a Minimum of $5 for every 500 words!!!
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 05, 2011
skillero:

I like your Business sense. But how come yours is that low? Standard cost of writting online articles is a Minimum of $5 for every 500 words!!!

That is in Europe and US. Labor costs in US and Nigeria is it the same? I have people already working on the ground for me, but it is just that i need more articles.
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2011
still have not seen any.
Re: Article Writer Job by Dainy1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
Would ve luv to, but d pay does nt worth d stresful brain work, since u dont want copied work.
Re: Article Writer Job by misangel: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2011
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
you will get people if the price go up a little. I presently write for an adult site that pays me 9$ for a 400UAW article. So, make it something more luring and u will get writers.
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 06, 2011
I have only gotten one serious writer so far. I am investing more than 200,000 naira into article writing. So instead of sitting idle or bragging about the price, you need to take the offer. I write articles and in less than 30 minutes, i can write up to 400 words article. It is just that my day job does not give me the time to write articles anymore. Think about this.
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2011
See who is not bragging, Do you think writing is easy. Well, I CAN WRITE A THOUSAND WORD ARTICLE IN THAT 30 MINUTES. no pun intended. You cannot be paid big bucks for the articles you ask for and dangle peanuts in front of people. There is love in sharing and caring makes it even better.
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2011
olusolami:

See who is not bragging, Do you think writing is easy. Well, I CAN WRITE A THOUSAND WORD ARTICLE IN THAT 30 MINUTES. no pun intended. You cannot be paid big bucks for the articles you ask for and dangle peanuts in front of people. There is love in sharing and caring makes it even better.

Sis, things are hard now. In europe, usa and nigeria.
Re: Article Writer Job by Phatill(f): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2011
Honestly if u could just bring ur price up,am quite sure dier are lots of finger talented pple who had wanna take up d offer,but as it is u aren't happenin matters.2 say u had pay jes 300 for an article conformin 2 all dt regulations of urs.even d best writers have dier write ups edited,but its clear u want a crystal perfect job,and all for dt price?common be generous.
Re: Article Writer Job by Ishilove: 1:12am On Sep 08, 2011
Mr Bigmodo,creativity is no cup of tea. I write 4 minute radio dramas and i get paid 7000naira per script. If you want more responses then u will have to make your more attractive
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2011
Okay, i have heard all your complaints. I am increasing the price to 400 naira.
Re: Article Writer Job by omobabaon: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2011
pls im intrestd in these written stuf, my email is adresse is ,omobaba_one@yahoo.com
Re: Article Writer Job by afroxyz: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2011
@ ishilove: plz could you hook me up with any media house that wld need content writers, also could u help me with script writing techniques?
Re: Article Writer Job by Phatill(f): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2011
I am thinking we can do some business den.will send a copy of my stuff,so u could ascertain if my writins are up 2 ur standards.truth be told though,4 dt price its not encouraging at all.
Re: Article Writer Job by Ishilove: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2011
@afro,post ur email addy leme send u a mail
Re: Article Writer Job by afroxyz: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
Afroxyz@yahoo.co.uk. Tnx
Re: Article Writer Job by wycleaftic: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2011
bigmodo:

u should understand that creative and journalistic writers write to inform, educate and inform and in achieving that, they need to put together their skills and talent in it. creative writing is even more tasking. i could appreciate what u are doing which serves as an encouragement for writers, but the pay rate is far too exploitative considering all ur requirements and the fact that the copy right belongs to u.
Re: Article Writer Job by TEEZERO(m): 1:48am On Sep 09, 2011
300 What?
Re: Article Writer Job by afroxyz: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2011
@sihilove: am still waiting
Re: Article Writer Job by yebarbie(f): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2011
I didnt want to say anything b4 cos I knew he was.nt going to get any1 to respond 2 his miserly request. Now he says he has hrd d appeal of Pple & is increasin it Frm 300 to 400. Whats d diff? Pple pls tell dis guy not to post stuff like this here again. Let him go to a secondary sch or even primary he might see ppl 2 wrk with thr. Mscheeew
Re: Article Writer Job by alleluyah(f): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2011
Just join them today at http://dealdey.com/users/sign_up?ref=MNY7HUTF3A for free N1000
Re: Article Writer Job by palma(f): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2011
Bros i can't help but comment on this topic. U want an original creative article that doesn't need any corrections whatsoever and also u want the copyright for the article and u are paying just 300 or 400 Naira for it? Face the fact here u wont get the best writer for such a miserly amount because your requirements and standards are high but the pay is quite an insult to the writers. I am quite sure that even you can never ever offer any members of your family such money but because you know about the employment rate in our society you want to take an advantage of that to use them to achieve you own aims but not ready to pay the price. Just expressing my own views but you should atleast be a little bit sympathetic.
Re: Article Writer Job by ibikunle11: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2011
shocked undecided
Re: Article Writer Job by chronique(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ poster. 300 naira is not worth anyone's stress. do u av an idea of how intellectual property is valued internationally?
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 10, 2011
If you know you do not want to write, then move to another topic, please.
Re: Article Writer Job by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2011
I am softening one of the terms. You can reword an already written article.

3. The article must be free from grammatical errors, punctuation errors, sentence structure errors and spelling errors.
4. All articles must pass Plagiarism Detect and Copyscape. We will own copyrights to all work after payment. Articles can not be used again in any way for any reason (including re-sell, reuse or give away).
5. You can get an already written article anywhere online or offline and reword it. But it has to be 90% reworded and rewritten.
Re: Article Writer Job by Stevogue(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2011
YOU ARE A SLAVE DRIVER, go to ur village and get the people to write you articles for N300.
Re: Article Writer Job by Forestrock(f): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2011
U don't have to call poeple names(slave driver),besides his part of the solution ,creating jobs.if u r nt comfortable with someone terms u say no thanks
Re: Article Writer Job by afroxyz: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2011
Ishilove, ishilove, where are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Recruitment 2016/2017 / Concept Group Interview / I Got A Job With Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.