Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Got A Job With Access Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job With Access Bank (5238 Views)

Secure Your Job With These Habits. / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job With Access Bank by temiboye(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2006
Thanks! How Could I Have Made It Without Your Help. God Bless All Nairalanders

it is such a joy to have you guys.u made my dream come through. all info provided help me through accessbank test and the interview i just got a test to come for their medicals just two weeks after i started work with igi.

Thanks a million. As many that are left God will locate you.
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by nunu(f): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2006
congrats.When did you do your test,date please?because i did mine recently and i passed and i would like to know how long it takes.cheers
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by dammy0405(f): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2006
i'm really happy for you temiboye. congratulations
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by dearie(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2006
Congrats! I'll be looking forward to having u join us in ACCESS BANK.

I can assure u that u'll have more reasons to thank God when u eventually get ur offer letter, though the work might not be as easy as u may expect, but the pay is one of the best in the industry.

We are not as loud as others, but we set the pace in our silence, and believe in actions not words.

All the best!
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by mudi: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2006
I'm rally happy for u. Pls i would like to know when u had ur lat interview with access as i'm still waiting for their calll. cheers
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by duttybarb(f): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2006
me too! well done my dear. god is truly faithful. thank u dearie, u r a good man. c u 2mrw at d meeting with aig
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by Ndipe(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2006
Thank God in the Highest, Amen.

And a round of applause for the members of this forums who may have informed you with the vacancies in the bank. I like it here that there are some kind-hearted folks who are watching out for the interest of others. Please keep it up!!!
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by beatty(f): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2006
CONGRATE TEMIBOYE
I REJOICE WITH UUUUUUUUU
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by elaiye(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2006
Congrats Temiboye. I wish u all the best. God will do our own too. Make sure you dont forget God o.

Let us know whenever there's any opening ok.
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by ashandybab(f): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2006
i had an interview with access bank manager yesterday around 9.30pm but not with a white as stipulated. pls can anyone tell me how soon they get in touch with people. thanks all
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by muchmoney: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2006
Congrats,mine is next on the line!
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by Joshua5(m): 5:22am On Sep 23, 2006
I am very happy for you and i wish you all the best in your new job cheers. smiley
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by adesholay(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2006
ajiboye,pls how long does it take u in all d process after ur exam?
did u make 2:1 or 2:2,and hw many interview did u do?i just did my exam and i want to know hw d process is.congratsssssssssss.
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by dbanj02(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2006
Duttybarb,pls I wil like 2 knw if u ve startd workin wit access.Cos I knw u did ur medicals on tue dsame day i did mine.So wat meetin r'u talkin abt wit aig.Dearie pls I wil like 2 knw hw true it is, acc 2 duttybarb dat ppl wit 2.2 are givin contract jobs.Is it true?
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by monaba: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2006
i want to know the format of their tests,pls help
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by monaba: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2006
i dropped my CV with access bank,do they accept HND
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by Oracle(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2006
@topic
congratulations on your new found job
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by duttybarb(f): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2006
hey dbanj! we hd a meeting wit aig on friday. e just gave us sme pep talk abt d bank. and all. i thnk we all had 2.1. as 4 2.2 in mkting im nt sure we start trainin on wed, ill let u knw
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by dbanj02(m): 1:47am On Sep 26, 2006
Duttybarb,thanks 4 d info.So u guys ll be startin trainin on wed?Please can we talk on phone or meet?I'll be @ karrox on wed which is two buildin away 4m access bankĀ  trainin school.Dis are my nums.012952787 or 08023624717.Lookin 4ward 2 hear 4m u or meetin u.
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by duttybarb(f): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2006
no probs we cn c. al u cn cal me 08027345932. take care dbanj
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by sogziee: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2006
hi just saw u story. I would like to know if u were among the recent batch that went to training school on friday. Please do reply fpr me . I am almost in the same position

Thanxs
Shawn
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by 27emmy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2006
inside this thing, you are welcome.
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by jontemple: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2006
how much does acces bank pay? undecided
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by zukkybeh(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2007
please am a new member seriously looking for a job.I wrote Access bank test on 17/01/207 bt have not heard from them since then.pls was it that i failed the test .reply please.and i made 2.1 sad sad sad
Re: I Got A Job With Access Bank by fadayomitoyosi: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pls i went for an interview @ uba plc.i want to know wat the second interview is like,wat to expect,how many pple will conduct the interview &wat questions will be likely asked

(1) (Reply)

The British Deputy High Commission In Lagos Has A Vacancy In The Uk Trade & Inve / Job Vacancies In Warri / Article Writer Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.