Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Can You Do Cloth Modeling Job? Apply Here - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Do Cloth Modeling Job? Apply Here (532 Views)

English Plain And Pattern Cloth Material Business / How To Become A Model In Nigeria And Get A Modeling Job / Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do Cloth Modeling Job? Apply Here by tojos(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Are you a pretty lady with the right figure, and your are interested in doing a cloth model (mannequin) photoshoot? Then get in touch with me via whatsapp 08023032540

Requirements:
• No education qualifications
• Must be a lady of age between 18-29yrs
• Must be fair in complexion, average body and height, with no birth mark, tattoo, bruise or patch from the hip region down
• Must resides close to Ogba, Ikeja area.

Checkout the pictures below to view the specimen of the model described and the job.

Re: Can You Do Cloth Modeling Job? Apply Here by Adaisback(f): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Am in Anambra
Re: Can You Do Cloth Modeling Job? Apply Here by tojos(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Adaisback:
Am in Anambra

Unfortunately, the person I want should reside in Lagos. Ogba, Ikeja to be precise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Do Cloth Modeling Job? Apply Here by Adaisback(f): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
tojos:

Unfortunately, the person I want should reside in Lagos. Ogba, Ikeja to be precise.
no problem dear
Re: Can You Do Cloth Modeling Job? Apply Here by tojos(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Adaisback:
no problem dear

No hard feelings. Sorry smiley
Re: Can You Do Cloth Modeling Job? Apply Here by tojos(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
The job involves modeling ladies wears while doing photoshoots.
Re: Can You Do Cloth Modeling Job? Apply Here by eboniest(f): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2023
Am also in need of a cloth model but the lady should reside in ikorodu..
Re: Can You Do Cloth Modeling Job? Apply Here by tojos(m): 12:55am On Jan 12, 2023
eboniest:
Am also in need of a cloth model but the lady should reside in ikorodu..

Unknown to most ladies out there, this is a job / career one can do part-time or full time and gets well paid for just a few minutes of modeling an outfit for a designer or a vendor. In this era of e-commerce, displaying an outfit with a dummy mannequin doesn't bring out the best in it for people to clearly see as compared to that worn by a human being on a video shoot.

Designers like us are desperately seeking for ladies with the right physiques to model our wears for interested buyers to appreciate and patronize our works, while the model gets paid in return. More of a win-win for all parties, and the beauty of this kind of job is that it can be done part-time (even while you're working), you can engage as many designers / sellers as you want, you can work on your own and on your own terms without having to be recruited by a modeling agency, no educational qualification is required, just have the right type of body depending on what you want to model.

It is unfortunate that you'd find so many of our (slay) girls with such potential, busy with their phones and whiling away their time, while depending on someone else to foot their bills, instead of creating a career path like this one for themselves.
Re: Can You Do Cloth Modeling Job? Apply Here by eboniest(f): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2023
tojos:

Unknown to most ladies out there, this is a job / career one can do part-time or full time and gets well paid for just a few minutes of modeling an outfit for a designer or a vendor. In this era of e-commerce, displaying an outfit with a dummy mannequin doesn't bring out the best in it for people to clearly see as compared to that worn by a human being on a video shoot.

Designers like us are desperately seeking for ladies with the right physiques to model our wears for interested buyers to appreciate and patronize our works, while the model gets paid in return. More of a win-win for all parties, and the beauty of this kind of job is that it can be done part-time (even while you're working), you can engage as many designers / sellers as you want, you can work on your own and on your own terms without having to be recruited by a modeling agency, no educational qualification is required, just have the right type of body depending on what you want to model.

It is unfortunate that you'd find so many of our (slay) girls with such potential, busy with their phones and whiling away their time, while depending on someone else to foot their bills, instead of creating a career path like this one for themselves.
Your right about this. It's a career path for young ladies out there and can be done as part time since displaying on mannequin is no more getting relevant as it used to be.I hope our ladies can see this and grap the opportunity while it's last.
Re: Can You Do Cloth Modeling Job? Apply Here by tojos(m): 1:17am On Jan 14, 2023
eboniest:

Your right about this. It's a career path for young ladies out there and can be done as part time since displaying on mannequin is no more getting relevant as it used to be.I hope our ladies can see this and grap the opportunity while it's last.

Another advantage this career offers to ladies is that it opens doors of opportunities for them to be recruited by international model agencies abroad, while some could be snapped up by foreign suitors. This was how one of the models that worked for me was spotted buy a french admirer who also happens to be a fashion editor of a magazine in his country.

How it happened? The guy saw her in one of my numerous sponsored Ad I did online, and sent a message to me that he's interested in the lady I featured in the Ad. After having an agreement with the man, I connected him to the lady, and the guy had to send a special invite to her to meet him in Paris. She had since gone and she's enjoying her life there. I'm tempted to share you the picture of the lady, but for the sake of her privacy, I choose not to. She's a lucky lady.

(1) (Reply)

Is Putting On Socks A Fashion Or Health Reasons / How To Avoid Wedding Day Stress / 10 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon - Fashion -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.