Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site (53193 Views)

The Bush RAT I Caught on My Site / Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck / Catfish Pepper Soup (point & Kill) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
porthouse7:
je eja lol jare

Thanks boss
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lexusgs430:

You only talked about confrontations, no compensation........

Abi the fishes was the compensation...........

When the problems start to show face, we go dey here to offer our ears and shoulders....... grin

I mentioned town planning in the post... Its now him and the government with the rest affected people as I have done concrete fence.
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
stancod:
yea nah politicians for Abuja dey chop hybrid.
Two of those fish worth 10k

Really?
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
frozen70:

Just try to be friendly with him and he may be a good fellow and both of you will keep seeing each other till death so far he is your neighbor

Dont be surprise you may go to him to put you through with cat fish training

Not in 1000 plan list.
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Pray before you eat though

Always
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=Kreddy post=119943170]

so have you guys settled the "confrontation" or not? were you gifted the fish by the man ni abi you poached it?

If gifted congrats and I hope madam add pepper to it to make it more memorable..[/quote]

Sadly Madam and kids not in town, and that make me and grandma to chop one out of it for now.
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by stancod(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Really?
sure

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
stancod:
sure

Wow, thats nice then.

What can I feed the remaining one?
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Truthshscrazy: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kk

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
dawnomike:
Nice way to make peace and win you over as a neighbour soon to be customer grin
You get it
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Anything alcohol is out of order, pepper soup might be an option sha angry

Please do not speak of alcohol in such derogatory manner, lest there be violence!

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Buddha3:

Please do not speak of alcohol in such derogatory manner, lest there be violence!

Sorry boss.

Anyway president GCFR OOGC CCSI alcohol is not an option for me.

Hope peace can rain now? grin grin
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Sorry boss.

Anyway president GCFR OOGC CCSI alcohol is not an option for me.

Hope peace can rain now? grin grin

It is well with you.

Go and sin no more!
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by stancod(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Wow, thats nice then.

What can I feed the remaining one?
Go to fish feed store to get 1kg of 4mm blue crown but if u can't and u go soon consume am feed am with bread or eba(break to tiny particles) or white rice without pepper etc

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Alawode01(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Positive,is good sign

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Izuchukwu70: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
OP . Do you know what they Greek Gift?
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by EbenezerTriumph: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
kereman1:
Dude just bought his way into ur house, keep a close eye on ur wife and female kids, most especially if the ur neighbor is an accommodator.
you're sick grin

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by TimFisher2: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abbeytoy:

[/b]

Heheh, big OG.

We repent since 2011 after school

I be silent person though

I thought about it grin

Carry on...it is better you live in peace with your neighbor than living in pieces. Your neighbor is your brother at the moment in case of any emergency.

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by frozen70(f): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Not in 1000 plan list.

Alright naw

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lexusgs430:

So you sold your encroached land, for only 2 pieces of catfish ......... wink
grin grin grin grin it beats my imagination and he is even rejoicing. grin

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Bluntemperor: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
dawnomike:
Nice way to make peace and win you over as a neighbour soon to be customer grin

OP, please accept from him,as a good neighbor!
Cat fish is sweet o! I just finished eating it today!
Make peace with him!

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Lexusgs430: 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abbeytoy:

I mentioned town planning in the post... Its now him and the government with the rest affected people as I have done concrete fence.

Hope say you neva chop the catfish........... cheesy
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by NobleSeed(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
him no know
Na the pepe soup just dey him head cheesy
Izuchukwu70:
OP . Do you know what they Greek Gift?
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Luckysbab: 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Emola12:
Dis one nah hand made catfish
Come make I carry you go ONDO State for ilaje side you go see big catfish made by God

Oya
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Emola12(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

Oya
lol....see FFO
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Luckysbab: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Emola12:
lol....see FFO

So when?
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Ombudsman1: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
NA BECAUSE OF THIS TINY FISH DEM CARRY THIS NEWS COME FRONT PAGE
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by MaverickA3: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2023
Congratulations to you.
You moved to your house not site.

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by blackslayer: 12:04am On Jan 12, 2023
Don't eat it!
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by ford101: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Abbeytoy:

We've actually settled before now and the town plannings are already involved.

E mi sha má je sha grin(I will eat it anyway).
please sir how did you go about to involve the town planning cos I have similar issue now.some one is trying to divert water to my land.
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by brandsoncharlie: 12:06am On Jan 12, 2023
CrazyCrane:
Watch what you put in your mouth
That guy does he even no the implications of what he is doing concerning today's Nigeria.
He's playing with his life.
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by brandsoncharlie: 12:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Abbeytoy:
This was my first gift after relocating to my new site.

What makes it significant is that i had numerous confrontations with this man while building the house; he extended beyond his boundary, which irritated me because i believe his fish pond will affect my house during the rainy season...

Guys, what should i made from it while you rejoice with me... It was my favorite fish though grin

Lala, this is not snake but I am pretty sure you won't regret having a bite grin :- smiley
It is a good step you've taken in making peace with your neighbor, accept the gift (fish) but give it out don't eat it, you made peace with someone suddenly he gave you a gift to eat after having disputes and resolving it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better / Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.