Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck (54842 Views)

Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) (2) (3) (4)

Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by hotmediatv: 2:07am On Apr 15, 2020
As the lockdown continues the resident of abuja was seen stealing rice from a moving truck on a broad day light.

Truly shocking scenes and typical depiction of the hunger in the land.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsZJ3s-Acow

https://mobile.twitter.com/HeraldNG/status/1250103932245946372

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Lucaskid(m): 2:36am On Apr 15, 2020
This is so devastating,I hope the government look into this.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Officialakin: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2020
Corona Ekun oko everybody,a mu ni durosile tipatipa,e ni ti o so akinkanju di ole,iberu omode ati Agba,ijaya gbogbo ilu,iba re o

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by orunmila144: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2020
crazy thing happened to me yesterday, i was driving in lekki phase 1 and on the streets were about 20 men and women they looked like zombies, and they were approaching any car they saw and screaming GIVE ME FOOD. i was scared and felt sorry for them but i didnt have enough money on me to give 20 grown adults so i hit the gas and sped off after they mobbed my car

208 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by salbis(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2020
People are very very hungry. How i wish people will follow politician houses and cart away all the foodstuffs they have in their stores. Some are even diverting the so call palliatives meant for the poor masses.

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by dyze(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Street is not smiling.

May we have enough to survive this trying times.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Iamgrey5(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Mafo cheesy

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Native101: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Even in the capital city?

What sort of country is this for God's sake?

To test people is a problem. To share palliatives during this critical time, an even bigger problem.

Yet, we hear of billions being distributed by philanthropists. So what in fvck's name are the monies being used for? Who cursed this country na? Don't tell me they are actually using the monies donated to improve health care facilities as Lie Mo claimed because we know that is a lie.

The money we have spent these last two weeks on food in my house is enough to kick start a small business. I shudder to think what happens if we run out of funds.

If I am finding that difficult, what about people who havedo not? How must they be feeling?

My heart is crying bitterly for Nigeria and the kind of callous leaders we have. You'd think we would learn our lessons from all this. But no, come 2023, supposed literates will be campaigning along party lines for the same set of senile cabal that have milked the country dry and left us commoners fighting for scraps.

I really wish it was possible for me alone to do something to change everything.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by eightsin(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2020
If I was the driver of that truck, I would have killed over 10 idiots.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2020
E don red �

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Ekakamba: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2020
eightsin:
If I was the driver of that truck, I would have killed over 10 idiots.

I thank God you ain't the DRIVER of the said truck. grin tongue

188 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Donlexino(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
God help us
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by classicfrank4u(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Even in abuja? Jesus
It appears hunger virus is even more deadly than covid19

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Hmm tacha

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Giftedprof: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Inside life.
Naija life
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by asahnwaKC: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Wahala de ohh
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Mouthpis(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Shiit getting really hard mhen!!!

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
No planning,no palliative, nothing

APC =Change

20 Likes

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by asahnwaKC: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Wahala de ohh..
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Jcael(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Lolz
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by donogaga(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
It is expected.

I am not surprised.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by tym92(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
d
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by ebuk4real(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020

Like play play, hunger will induce revolution in Nigeria, nay Africa.

Corona virus might be the saviour in disguise... Lol..

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by mygreenday(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2020
gradually
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Ogun state allowed movement from 7am to 2pm ...

For people to go refill on food items

How you wan use buy food stuffs when you no get money....

God help me in this desperate times...

17 Likes

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Okay na
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by LoySupremo: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2020
What did you expect? Covid19 is not here to stay but some people will die because of Hunger, thats for sure

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by buJu234: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Now to all those that said the economy is doing well.. can u see 4 urself now?

U cant hide the truth but only delay it..

50 Likes 1 Share

Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) / Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag / Man Drinks Whiskey From Dead Fish (Disturbing Photos)