Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,772 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water (20720 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Grape1: 5:34am On Jan 09, 2023
Yesterday another killed his wife over a loaf of bread.
What is really going on?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by martolux(m): 5:37am On Jan 09, 2023
It didn't start with the pure sachet....

2 Likes

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by beeblack: 5:38am On Jan 09, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.

May Almighty God forgive the man. Both husband and wife should learn how to control their anger because depression is full outside now.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Shorty1980: 5:41am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!
does this look
Like Igbo name:Lawrence Itakpe,?

1 Like

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Kajaard: 5:44am On Jan 09, 2023
How can you stab your wife with a knife?

What's really going on with men that can't control their temper?

I understand women nag and insult a lot, that's why you as a man should be the matured one and go lock yourself in your room or leave the house to go cool your head off somewhere to avoid all these terrible results.

Now see the end result just because you could not control your temper?

If the marriage is just not working out there is a solution: part ways amicably and decide how the kids will be taking care of.

Please rot in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Doyou2019: 5:46am On Jan 09, 2023
Benmob:
u have started with ur stupidity, because tribaland have given u privilege to make every news tribelism,that why ur thinking faculty look like d brain of a koala.

I don't know why Seun cannot just ban these miscreants for good.
What they do here on the daily is CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Killermamba: 5:46am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:
Congratulations for winning the greatest award of all time. BIGGEST OLODO with twisted brain like the lips of TINUBU

2 Likes

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Benmob: 5:50am On Jan 09, 2023
Doyou2019:

I don't know why Seun cannot just ban these miscreants for good.
What they do here on the daily is CRIMINAL
seun and his mod na their papa self,dey benefits from it na,u know every post that can bring tribalism comment,always reach many pages in Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:55am On Jan 09, 2023
Felixamos:

And you can't? Talks like this irritates me so much...

Like I said earlier, any man who hits a woman(irrespective of what she does) is insane..

No

If she literally tries to kill, self-defense is necessary.

I don't owe any girl or woman my life no matter what she says I have done since I never tried to kill though a bastard can say I intended to ........ for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:56am On Jan 09, 2023
Kajaard:
How can you stab your wife with a knife?

What's really going on with men that can't control their temper?

I understand women nag and insult a lot, that's why you as a man should be the matured one and go lock yourself in your room or leave the house to go cool your head off somewhere to avoid all these terrible results.

Now see the end result just because you could not control your temper?

If the marriage is just not working out there is a solution: part ways amicably and decide how the kids will be taking care of.

Please rot in jail.

Divorce has to be understood.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by ppogba: 5:56am On Jan 09, 2023
The other day it was one killing his wife because of bread.

If the kitchen is too hot for you, get out immediately.

Marriage is not compulsorily.

It is not only prison beans that is watery now. With this economy, the rice has also become watery.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Skty: 5:56am On Jan 09, 2023
Last week husband killed beautiful wife over bread. APC, Buhari and Tinubu who brought in this Buhari, una try o..another death on una hand. Everything now has value. Before una come I was buying pure water btw #80 to #100.. Now it's #300-#350... Now husband is vexed over ordinary pure water and death occurs.
We must retire u APC....never again
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by treatise: 5:56am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119853300:
Because Of Water, Husband Kill Him Wife.

What A Terrible Bad News, says
Water was the last straw that broke the caramels back, troubles were obviously brewing prior.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by ceejay80s(m): 5:57am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:
Crase dey Ur head, wetin ibo do u

1 Like

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by BeanX(m): 5:58am On Jan 09, 2023
Poor people be doing too much these days, the other day it was because of bread, smh.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by nedekid: 6:01am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:
Abi, if you are not yoruba or hausa/ Fulani, you are igbo.
If you are isoko, rivers, cross rivers, ogoja, Benue, ishekiri, ijaw, kogi, Ishan, Benin etc, to you they are all igbo as far as they are not from the 2 other major tribes in Nigeria.
You are truelly a wise "chips gazelle gagalda" guy high on some Blabla blue alcoholic beverage.

1 Like

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 09, 2023
E be things oo shocked
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by nedekid: 6:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Skty:
Last week husband killed beautiful wife over bread. APC, Buhari and Tinubu who brought in this Buhari, una try o..another death on una hand. Everything now has value. Before una come I was buying pure water btw #80 to #100.. Now it's #300-#350... Now husband is vexed over ordinary pure water and death occurs.
We must retire u APC....never again
Xforge BP medication I was buying early last year for 6k+, is now 17k for 28 daily pills. Rambo insecticide I use to buy ₦890 last year is now ₦2200 at justrite stores. (the cheapest).

3 Likes

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Kaa4(m): 6:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Very dumb
Karlovych:
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Judybash93(m): 6:18am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:

You're better than this

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by ADSP116(m): 6:24am On Jan 09, 2023
Don't be stupid,this is definitely not from Ondo state.
OyeofIkoTuN:

Slaves...

Ondo man Lawrence ... You can't take your masters position, you can only wish..

Hahahahahahahaha..
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Buharidgeneral: 6:31am On Jan 09, 2023
Other story it was bread now sachet of pure water
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by JustANairlander(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2023
The moment i see posts like this, man killed his wife over this over that blah blah blah, just know that the incident was just a catalyst to a shattered home, things hadn't been going smoothly before then, the unfortunate arguement is just the spark needed to ignite the fire of violence.

1 Like

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by TreasureJunky: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2023
The rate husbands are killíng their wives these days over unreasonable excuse calls for concern. What kind of evil men are we getting married to these days?
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by DKM123: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2023
Nigerian men are extremely wicked and irredeemably evilll!! Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Fiscus105(m): 6:36am On Jan 09, 2023
Husband cannot ignore at least, 65% of his wife's utterances will find it difficult to leave with wife, infact, he might end up killing someone daughter.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by wordbank(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:
You sleep well at all abi the madness na every morning
Urchin
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by sassiemyk: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Anger is a very bad thing. This is goes beyond pure water. He may have been having a lot in his heart. This is why it's good to watch one's anger. Akure people with anger issues sef...

1 Like

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by olisaEze(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2023
Na wa oo! Pure water madness abi frustration?? undecided
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Luckysbab: 6:56am On Jan 09, 2023
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The world would not come to an end until a day would come to the people on which the murderer would not know as to why he has killed and the slain would not know as to why he has been murdered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom / Prophetess’ Son Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl In Ondo / Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.