Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water (20718 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Alexiiydon: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Felixamos:

And you can't? Talks like this irritates me so much...

Like I said earlier, any man who hits a woman(irrespective of what she does) is insane..
ask your daddy maybe he no hit your mummy all him life 12 year old boy
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Alexiiydon:
ask your daddy maybe he no hit your mummy all him life 12 year old boy
Not even once... And if you're a woman hitter, then you're an animal(all pun intended)..
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Any woman who hit a man NKO? Is sane abi?

Hitting each other shouldn't be a way to resolve conflicts..
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

No

If she literally tries to kill, self-defense is necessary.

I don't owe any girl or woman my life no matter what she says I have done since I never tried to kill though a bastard can say I intended to ........ for no reason.

There's are words in the dictionary called "walk-away, run, leave(the house)"..

You can just walk away and report to the police or her parents instead of trying to prove the point that you're a man who can disarm a woman..

It dosen't even have to escalate to that extent.. With wisdom, you can discern where the argument is leading to, so before it gets too intense, you can just walk out and report to someone she respects..
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
Felixamos:

There's are words in the dictionary called "walk-away, run, leave(the house)"..

You can just walk away and report to the police or her parents instead of trying to prove the point that you're a man who can disarm a woman..

It dosen't even have to escalate to that extent.. With wisdom, you can discern where the argument is leading to, so before it gets too intense, you can just walk out and report to someone she respects..

I wasn't speaking of arguments.

I was speaking of a physical battle.

You may ask ,what could lead to such battle?

Well,if I tell you something you feel is very bad, you may try to attack me.

If I am holding something , you may be upset because you feel I don't deserve it.

If we are not married, you may also be upset because you feel we should be married.

Another scenario......... you may be offended by my presence because I once talked to you about a relationship in the future,.......possessing a very huge hatred towards me,.... despising and finding me worthy of attack or brutality.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

I wasn't speaking of arguments.

I was speaking of a physical battle.

You may ask ,what could lead to such battle?

Well,if I tell you something you feel is very bad, you may try to attack me.

If I am holding something , you may be upset because you feel I don't deserve it.

If we are not married, you may also be upset because you feel we should be married.

Another scenario......... you may be offended by my presence because I once talked to you about a relationship in the future,.......possessing a very huge hatred towards me,.... despising and finding me worthy of attack or brutality.

I totally get your point but if it was a fellow man in her shoes who's like 10times stronger than you, would the first option in your mind be to fight him?
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Felixamos:

I totally get your point but if it was a fellow man in her shoes who's like 10times stronger than you, would the first option in your mind be to fight him?

If I have enough weapons,i will kill him.

I have thought of killing or having people killed or robbed of everything or tortured before BECAUSE people have threatened and actually tried to do so to me.

My name is Hell.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Felixamos:

In addition to what I said,...if I don't have enough weapons, then I have no hope.

I inevitably keep staring or wondering why it's happening till I die.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by theamazonguru(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
penultimatee:
What's the meaning of all this,I think there's a ministry that alot of money were allocated to make people happy I can't remember the name now hajiyyah farouq sadiyah ministry they should try and work up to their expectation the other time it was bread.now ordinary water.it is well o

It was Rochas Okorocha that introduced it in Anambra State.
Then at the federal level we have the ministry of humanitarian affairs.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Alexiiydon: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Felixamos:

Not even once... And if you're a woman hitter, then you're an animal(all pun intended)..
ask your mother if your papa no hit am before if you Dey cover for them you’re the real animal
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Alexiiydon:
ask your mother if your papa no hit am before if you Dey cover for them you’re the real animal

Not even once... And I'm telling you the honest truth.. No responsible and sane man would hit a woman..
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Konquest: 4:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Dapson73(m): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2023
yinkus6750:
See what poverty has caused
Pure water now sells for N30 .
In this hard times, but why go for a knife against your wife cos of poor water ?

A bag of pure water in Ajah is #200.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom / Prophetess’ Son Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl In Ondo / Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.