Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car (4671 Views)

Is This Mr. P Zoom Lifestyle Real Or Fake / Goldman Sachs Suddenly Issued A Crypto Price Warning After Huge Bitcoin Crash / Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by switosman(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2023
Ist January 2023, I was bombarded with his zoom lifestyle ads on Facebook and I indicated interest and fell for his antics, then the drama started and it's all scammer, fraud operation
I bought his ticket for 20k, then he called and msg me that I won but must pay another money before he can pay out the prize of 250k. This set off alarms, that I am being scammed.

Ignorant and innocent people are going to be scammed by Peter Okoye using his zoom lifestyle operation. That's is new thing now for our so called celebrities - the declining ones.

Re: WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by Nbote(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2023
Scammers used his photos and videos to scam you. But how do U ppl fall for these things

6 Likes

Re: WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by talkingdrivel(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2023
Guy them don job you....thats not mr p......so you think Mr p has a palmpay account right......pele

6 Likes

Re: WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by Enskynelson(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2023
Even after you were scammed you still no wise to reason say no be the real Mr. P be this? Na wao.
How Nigerians keep falling for cheap scam still baffles me. You just gifted you hard-earned money to an unknown guy for a happy new year celebrations.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by switosman(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2023
Enskynelson:
Even after you were scammed you still no wise to reason say no be the real Mr. P be this? Na wao.
How Nigerians keep falling for cheap scam still baffles me. You just gifted you hard-earned money to an unknown guy for a happy new year celebrations.
This is Mr P himself doing it. he said so on twitter with a lame excuse.
So I am warning people because he is bombarding ads on facebook,
stay clear people.
Re: WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by Enskynelson(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2023
switosman:

stay clear people.
Are you sure is his verified account? I know what you are saying is possible but you to verify all your facts. Can you share the twitter page you said is advertising this stuff? Sometime ago, I read a similar post.
Re: WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by Kobicove(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
switosman:

stay clear people.

Did you see a video of him advertising it?
Re: WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by sonofElElyon: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
switosman:

stay clear people.

You have been scammed by someone impersonating him ! Don't you get it !!!
Re: WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by Rolawtm: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
I did a video call with him and I saw him with my eyes so his the one do it
😭 His goin to use all his money to wipe away his tears for causing people pain
Re: WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by Foodqueen(f): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
The ad always comes up on Facebook an he will speak to people and u hear them screaming...... I av never listened to it more than that anyways.

Cos to me, I know there is no free thing anywhere.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by macopolo: 1:29am On Jul 28, 2023
Rolawtm:
I did a video call with him and I saw him with my eyes so his the one do it
😭 His goin to use all his money to wipe away his tears for causing people pain

Someone is showing you a video screen of Peter Okoye,s image from a laptop screen with the back camera of his phone on a live video with you and you just assumed you have spoken with Peter Okoye on a live video. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ my guy! Wake up why didn't you just ask a live question to be sure that the screen you thought is live is not a recorded screen. You should have just raised your hand and ask him for a wave to see if he will respond to youπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒI see people falling to this fraudster on Facebook and I just laugh. Zoom lifestyle is a lottery game by Peter Okoye for users of Mtn, Airtel and 9mobile, if you are not using any of this lines you can play it on their websites https://zoomlifestyle.com and the lottery is only on Saturdays please let us be mindful of what we say about people because of what we saw on social media without fact checking it, google is there to guide you is like people falling to Norland on Facebook. Norland is legit but not what the scammers on facebook is panting it to be a money doubling scheme instead of a network marketing scheme that has a product you will have to sell to people and also have your downlines, before you start earning from it,but it is left for individual to go to Google to verify every information before running with it. Scammers only works with our appetite and nothing more and that alone will block every since of reasoning, the lesson is that every information on social media is subject to verification Google might not be 100 percent correct but at least 95 percent

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by macopolo: 2:51am On Jul 28, 2023
Foodqueen:
The ad always comes up on Facebook an he will speak to people and u hear them screaming...... I av never listened to it more than that anyways.

Cos to me, I know there is no free thing anywhere.

Skip to content

The Nation NewspaperMenu
Search for:
Search …
Mr. P quits Zoom lottery platform
MR P
The Nation
July 16, 2022
PETER Okoye, one-half of the popular music duo, P-Square, known as Mr. P, has announced his resignation from his privately owned lottery platform, Zoom Lifestyle.
The singer, dancer, and instrumentalist cited fraudsters as the reason for his decision.

In an emotional video broadcast, Peter said the constant fraud carried out by fraudsters impersonating him forced him to resign and quit calling winners of the lottery game show every Saturday at noon.

β€œI own a lottery platform called Zoom Up your life where I used to call the winners on audio and video and they are always excited to see me. To be honest with you I think most people enjoy me being like every Saturday by 12 pm because they want to see me talk to them but it’s sad that some individuals from the underworld are using my previous videos when I used to call people on Zoom to scam people.

β€œWhat I have decided to do today, I resigned from anchoring or presenting zoom but the zoom is up and alive. I’m not doing this because I feel like the fraudsters have overwhelmed me or given me a challenge. I’m quitting because I want to stop them from defrauding innocent people, most especially people on Facebook.
Re: WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by Bikis: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2023
Thanks for this information.i don dey look for money to pay them for the tickets
Re: WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car by benado19: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
Thanks for this piece of write I don almost send this pple money oooooo for this season wey money no dey, I just say mk I find out the fact from nairaland ooooooo, nd I got response here. I swear nairaland mk brain oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Acquire Titled &Secure Land In Our Estate(Westwood Park Ajah)Behind New Shoprite / I Want To Sell My First Bank Shares / Have You Heard Of Racksterli?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.