Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review (14905 Views)

Avatar The Last Airbender 2024: Honest Review / Download Link / Download Avatar: Way Of Water Free / Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by QueTeddy: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2023
albanikeh001:
Movie wasn't bad. Will easily give it 7 over 10. However, it should be noted that it did badly at box office grossing. What I don't get is why they had to wait that long to do a part 2 undecided

Lest I forget, for those of you thinking this movie is the best stuff after slice bread, kindly devote time to watch INTERSTELLAR by Christopher Nolan.

It took them 47 hours to render 0.00067 secs of the movie.
Needed lots of computing power and editing.
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by KingMack(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2023
DyshApp:
In 2009, a director named James Cameron set out to create a nearly three-hour-long film about blue alien creatures in a war with humans for dominance over an alien planet. Now, thirteen years later, Cameron is at it again. But is it too late for this film to be released? Do people still want what Cameron has to offer, and is this movie even worth the watch?

I beg where I go get am watch
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by AnyanwuSilas: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2023
I have watched Avatar over 50 times, I can't stop watching it, it's my best movie, how can I watch this please
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by DlegendofGarden(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
If there's no criticism about the movie,then it's not interesting
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Illusioneffect(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Daviestunech:
I download this movie the 2160p through a torrent site about 13gig..I still never get better time watch am...still on my phone.

The quality is superb..image below
Where can I download this quality g
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Illusioneffect(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
albanikeh001:
Movie wasn't bad. Will easily give it 7 over 10. However, it should be noted that it did badly at box office grossing. What I don't get is why they had to wait that long to do a part 2 undecided

Lest I forget, for those of you thinking this movie is the best stuff after slice bread, kindly devote time to watch INTERSTELLAR by Christopher Nolan.
You're just spilling cap, are you saying the highest grossing movie of 2022 did badly in the box office with 1.75 billion dollars and counting... And Interstellar was good but not better than Avatar, please rest

1 Like

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Illusioneffect(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
QueTeddy:

It took them 47 hours to render 0.00067 secs of the movie.
Needed lots of computing power and editing.
Please tell him or her. Comparing the visual effects of interstellar with this is outrageous

1 Like

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Illusioneffect(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
CsRockefeller:

I agree completely. Not good as the first.
To me tho the story was made to be simple and more compelling, not everyone would understand Avatar one buh the part two was more compelling
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Illusioneffect(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You obviously don't know what you are saying, it's getting to 1.9B on an almost 500mil budget so please get your facts right

Moreover,you don't have to push one down to uplift another,James isn't known for his stories as they don't quite require critical thinking,his stories are somewhat simple for people to relate to, he's rather known for visuals,Nolan on the other hand is known for his stories and how much depth they possess , there's room for both to thrive in Hollywood
Like how will someone a story from Nolan to Cameron. Cameron makes stories that can be understood by almost everyone and those kind of movies make a lot of money.
Nolan makes critical thinking movies like Tenet and Inception and Memento, Cameron makes movies everyone can understand easily like Titanic, Avatar, Terminator and the rest

1 Like

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Flamemignon1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Illusioneffect:

Like how will someone a story from Nolan to Cameron. Cameron makes stories that can be understood by almost everyone and those kind of movies make a lot of money.
Nolan makes critical thinking movies like Tenet and Inception and Memento, Cameron makes movies everyone can understand easily like Titanic, Avatar, Terminator and the rest
Exactly
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by millstone(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Solid storytelling. Only James Gunn can make you care for the well-being of blue alien monkeys and alien whales. Breathtaking visuals but the time was too long and I admit it I slept for a few minutes in the cinema but would I watch the movie again? Definitely. I will give the movie 8.5/10. It built solidly well on the foundations of the first Avatar
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by CsRockefeller(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Illusioneffect:

To me tho the story was made to be simple and more compelling, not everyone would understand Avatar one buh the part two was more compelling

Had to watch Avatar 1 thrice before I fully understand the story line. This is more simple and direct.
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by DyshApp: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
CsRockefeller:

Had to watch Avatar 1 thrice before I fully understand the story line. This is more simple and direct.

I agree plus the visuals for this one was more eye catching most times I would forget that it was CGI
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by DyshApp: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
DlegendofGarden:
If there's no criticism about the movie,then it's not interesting

There are people that will still disagree with the movie being good some might have even found it boring but majority of people loved it it's an acquired taste
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by ansiia: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
DyshApp:
Have you seen Avatar the way of water ? what's your review on it?

I really enjoyed this movie. Despite the lack of a plot, the picture is impeccable. I didn't realize how fast three hours of film have passed -- I just dived into it completely. Will probably watch it again soon wink
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by DyshApp: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Avatar The Way Of Water has crossed $2B globally to become the biggest film ever (4th biggest 6th internationally). It will soon pass Infinity War & Forces Awakens to be 4th best ever. James Cameron becomes the 1st filmmaker w/ 3 films to gross over $2B

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Restrains Dstv From Increasing Subscription Fees / Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 / Kiss Daniel And Mayorkun To Perform At The Big Brother Naija 2018 Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.