Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review (14837 Views)

Movie Review: Áfáméfúná - An Nwa-boi Story. / Avatar The Last Airbender 2024: Honest Review / Download Link / Download Avatar: Way Of Water Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by DyshApp: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
In 2009, a director named James Cameron set out to create a nearly three-hour-long film about blue alien creatures in a war with humans for dominance over an alien planet. Now, thirteen years later, Cameron is at it again. But is it too late for this film to be released? Do people still want what Cameron has to offer, and is this movie even worth the watch?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by DyshApp: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Have you seen Avatar the way of water ? what's your review on it?

1 Like

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Olodo24: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
DyshApp:
Have you seen Avatar the way of water ? what's your review on it?
I enjoyed every bit of it. The film is a visual spectacle. It's very long though

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by DyshApp: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Olodo24:
I enjoyed every bit of it. The film is a visual spectacle. It's very long though

Yes it is long but watching it you might forget how long it is if they make a part 3 would you still watch it?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Olodo24: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
DyshApp:

Yes it is long but watching it you might forget how long it is if they make a part 3 would you still watch it?
I'll watch anything from James Cameron. I love him that much. No one does VFX like him

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by DyshApp: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Olodo24:
I'll watch anything from James Cameron. I love him that much. No one does VFX like him

Yes I agree his movies just gets better and better how would you rate it?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Olodo24: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2023
DyshApp:

Yes I agree his movies just gets better and better how would you rate it?
9/10. I could be a bit sentimental. I don't love woke shit or just big dramatic stories. To me, the entire production is what makes a good movie, not just the script

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by DyshApp: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Olodo24:
9/10. I could be a bit sentimental. I don't love woke shit or just big dramatic stories. To me, the entire production is what makes a good movie, not just the script

I completely agree when viewing the movie I could feel how much effort was put into making it the actors themselves were brilliant no wonder its breaking box office records,what's your favorite part of the film?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by DyshApp: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
ReviMor:
Great movie! 10/10. I really liked it.

Yeah it was great but was this one better than the part one
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by vetrovialMan(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Abeg anybody with download link?
Abeg help us with am

4 Likes

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by tivereh: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
vetrovialMan:
Abeg anybody with download link?
Abeg help us with am

See am https://moviez123-cc-en.gitbook.io/ but you'll have to sign up first before they let you watch am
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by vetrovialMan(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
tivereh:

See am https://moviez123-cc-en.gitbook.io/ but you'll have to sign up first before they let you watch am

Thanks
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by rainmoredays: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nothing beats the first episode

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Mophor: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Issokay!!!
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Vyzz: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
cheesy

Avatar Korra Obidi was caught hiding in the bush

cheesy grin cheesy grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Sonnobax15(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Meajor(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
B***tcha*s movie
Hope y'all got your voters card we're sending APC back to trenches next month

6 Likes

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by sprints1: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
DyshApp:

I advise that as well since the movie is still screening on cinema the good quality has not been released so right now I'll advise to watch it in a cinema or just wait so that you don't spoil your experience
why will I watch it on cinema I will sit down and watch 3hrs movie in a cinema. I have seen it already no need. Nice VFX for a movie but I will to say it took me four days to complete it. Too long and many unecssary part

2 Likes

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by tuzle(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
It is not as good as the first. The visual carried the movie non the less. U could get tired because of the long run time of the movie. Otherwise nothing special that u haven't seen before

1 Like

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by DMerciful(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
It is a must watch, a very solid movie.
I watched it in 3D

1 Like

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by sprints1: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
DyshApp:

I advise that as well since the movie is still screening on cinema the good quality has not been released so right now I'll advise to watch it in a cinema or just wait so that you don't spoil your experience
why will I watch it on cinema I will sit down and watch 3hrs movie in a cinema. I have seen it already no need. Nice VFX for a movie but I will to say it took me four days to complete it. Too long and many unecssary part. I can't bash James Cameron because he made the greatest movie of all time which is terminator 2 still the best movie till date
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Samuelnze(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
I will see this movie after obi wins election come 2023.. It will have to wait till then.Nigerian politics is real life movie already,what other movie do i need now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by meobizy(f): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
The movie just made it to Sango-ota? Something I don see since 20th December. I will give it a second watch. After that, I’ll grab the 4K download.
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Jalinspy(f): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nice
Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by Daviestunech(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
I download this movie the 2160p through a torrent site about 13gig..I still never get better time watch am...still on my phone.

The quality is superb..image below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avatar: The Way Of Water Movie Review by CsRockefeller(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Brilliant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTA Signs Broadcast Production Agreement With The Nigerian League. / The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) / Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.