Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,516 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) (16286 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless / Synw Unical Chapter To Organize Three Days Online Brand Summit / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
As the voting is still going on, I decided to write this short story to kill the boredom

SYNOPSIS

When his wife refused to bore him a child, the man went out of his way to adopt himself a son but little did he know that his ideal adopted son will only be with him for three days....

The question is.....WHY..?

First episode dropping in mins time

Ann2012
genius43
Purity23
Thebigdream
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Egwolopretty
Kelvincoke

11 Likes

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Lorayne(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by genius43(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
I am here already.

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Thebigdream: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Silver1996:
As the voting is still going on, I decided to write this short story to kill the boredom

SYNOPSIS

When his wife refused to bore him a child, the man went out of his way to adopt himself a son but little did he know that his ideal adopted son will only be with him for three days....

Ann2012
genius43
Purity23
Thebigdream
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Egwolopretty
Kelvincoke
Present sir, but why three days though..., abi you wan kill the pikin grin

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by kelvyncruz: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Silver1996:

SYNOPSIS

Ann2012
genius43
Purity23
Thebigdream
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Egwolopretty
Kelvincoke
Even if you nor invite me, I'm already here

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by purity23(f): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Silver1996:

SYNOPSIS

Ann2012
genius43
Purity23
Thebigdream
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Egwolopretty
Kelvincoke
Present sir

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
A SON FOR 3 DAYS
EPISODE 1
EPISODE TITLE- Our what..?

DAY 1

Friday (12:34AM)

Jerry pulled up the duvet and rolled toward his wife, he rest his palm on her tummy and lean closer to her, pressing his erection on her bums..., he was so hòrny and hard and he needed sex not for the pleasure of it but to get a child, something his wife has blatantly refused him for two years....

When she didn't move neither look his side.., he shift her hand to her breast and cupped it in his palm.., his eyebrow rose when she didn't react, even a disabled person will react when a dick is positioned on her clothed ass crack.., she wasn't sleeping, he knows that..., she's probably ignoring him, he knows her too well, the last time he intends sleeping with her, she ignored him and pretend to be snoring and he gave up but this night, there's no way he's giving up not until he's inside her and empty all his sperm inside her....she must give him a baby....

Ariana, his wife quickly slapped his palm and pushed his pelvis aside before she sat up and switch on the bed light....

Jerry gave her a lopsided grin as he watch her wipe the sleep from her eyes.., she should because tonight is sex all through...

"What...?"She queried, her voice carrying a note that states clearly she isn't interested in anything running on her husband's head...

He almost frown.., but instead his smile slipped..."What do you mean what...?"He countered gently and made a move towards her again...

"You woke me up..."She riposte with a shrugged shoulder....

He heaved a deep breathe, she knows fully well why he woke her up.., yet she was acting up, this is something he hates about women, they know very well what a man wants yet they act up only to annoy men..., he didn't reply, didn't want to, he lean closer to her again and lower his arm inside her nightgown....

"Not sex again..."She mutter rolling her eyes..

He stopped with his moves and glance up at her face..."What do you mean not sex again.., when was the last time we had sex...?"

"Last week..."She replied immediately..."It isn't even up to five days and you want sex again...."

"I'm Hot...."He said back with nibbed lips..."Have you seen my dick.."He added getting up to show her his wide erection...

She rolled her eyes again before she mince the words out..."Fine..., but no more sex till the end of the month..."

His month dropped open, the month was just beginning and she said no sex till the end of the month..., that's like asking a dog not to bark for a week...which is very impossible by the way....

"Okay..."He concurred knowing fully well he'll return for another hot sex the next day.., she certainly don't expect him to be Hot for the remaining days of the month without doing nothing....

He expected her to uncloth her gown but instead she climbed out from the bed, pulled out a drawer, took out a can of pills and swallow some of it..., his eyes lit up and his stomach churned inside him when he realise what the pills were for...

"Seriously..."He blare out..."You still taking this conceptives even after I threw them away..."

"Oh you were the one who threw the first ones away..."She retorted dropping the pills can back on the drawer before facing him properly....."And I thought I misplaced them.."

He sigh realising he just confessed..., God, he hated the conceptives.., what married woman takes pills to avoid pregnancy, he thought he was doing her a favour when he got rid of them.....

"Why would you do that..?"She asked with more seriousness

"Baby..., I need a child..."

"Oh here we go again..."She returned walking to the edge of the bed...."We discussed this Jerry..., you and I agreed no child for now ..."

"Well the no child for now is beginning to take longer than I thought..., I want kids..."

"I'm not ready.."

He swallowed forcefully and put his dick in order...."When are you going to be ready..?"

"I don't know..."

"Baby we've been married for two years.., two years, my parents are beginning to ask why they've seen no kid running around the house.."

"Well if you parent wants a kid to be running around the house, they should go get theirs, but certainly not in my house..."

"Baby, come on please.., don't you want to hear the sweet cries of your children..."

"No..."She blare out..."That's annoying.., I can't stand someone crying over my shoulder and all over the place.., I need peace and quiet always..."

"Babies are beautiful..."He said, his voice rumbling low...

"Beautiful you say..."She reiterated and scoff..."My sister's child is like the devil...., he practically destroyed everything in that house and he's just two years old..., whenever I see him, I feel like strangling his little life out of him..."

Jerry flinch wondering when his wife became such a baby killer..."Our baby is not going to be like that.., the bible say train up a child in the way he should go and...

"Oh please spare me the bible quote...., babies don't respect that quote.., when you tell them to stop crying, they cry more echoing their loud mouth everywhere, I'm not ready for that kind of stress and I'm certainly not ready to ruin my shape with pregnancy..."

"A house without a baby is like an empty house..."He said

She hissed..."If you need a baby.., go get pregnant..., as for me, is a no...."

"I need a baby Ariana.."He shouted awkwardly

"Will you stop...., I don't need those tiny creatures to ruin my shape and my beauty..., have you seen my sister recently.., her face is like a corpse.., she's so ugly now and chubby because she now have kids..."

"No, your sister is chubby because she eats too much not because she have kids.., I've seen women who have nine kids and are still fit and beautiful..., you can be like that too..."

"No..."She replied immediately...."I cannot be walking with a swollen stomach everywhere, no way Jerry and why won't my sister eats too much when the baby literally sucks everything from her body..., I don't want to become like my sister, chubby and restless because some babies have refused to sleep at night...."

"But baby, that's why you're a woman..."

She brows knitted..."Oh really..., and why are you a man..?"She asked folding her hands across her chest...

"My duty as your husband is to put my child in you and you in turn will bring him to life..."

"Wow..., put your child in me and let me suffer the pains alone..., I'm not going to do that .."

He puff and sat up...."Baby stop.., this is serious..."

"I'm serious..."She replied loosening her hands from her chest..

"No you're not..."He retorted, his voice carrying a thread of anger that went beyond sexual frustration..."You need to understand the importance of a child.., a child completes a family..."

"And you need to understand the importance of my decision....."She said back

"And what exactly is your decision...?"

"I'm not ready to bear a child now let alone the pains of childbirth...."

"Baby, every woman goes through that pain.., that's why women are respected in the society..."

"Oh, don't even start with respect.., you and I know that's a big lie..., because if women were respected, you'll respect my decision and hold to the end of our agreement...."

He exhalea and lean his head on the pillow getting fed up with the argument..."I've ruled our agreement as noid and void.."

"Well touçhe husband...., I should have known men always break promises..."

"Promises.."He reiterated tilting his head upwards...."You're literally blowing our chance of having a baby away just because you think you'll be ruining your shape and your beauty and whatever thing you think you have going on..."

"I cannot have kids running around the house like some rabbit twàts letting me scream my voice out every damn minute of the day....."

"Isn't that the beauty of having children....?"

"That my husband is the bottlenecks of having kids.., something you'll never understand because you're a man..."

"I'm still the daddy..."

"Oh please..., like you'll do a damn thing when they start creeping all over the places touching things and putting all sorts of things in their mouth..yawk.."

"That's why I said, kids are lovely..."

"Not my kind of lovely..."She shushed him...."Didn't you see that woman's son putting millipede in his mouth.., that's disgusting..."

Jerry sigh and reclined his head on the pillow again..."Our child won't put millipede in his mouth.."

"But he will put other things in his mouth and only God knows what will happen when he sniffs your dirty boxers and put it in his mouth.., he might get sick and die.."

"What....?"He peered as the words ring in his head..."First off..., I don't keep dirty boxers laying around and secondly why would you even think that?"

"Why would I think that...., you're the one troubling me for a baby..., and this is me telling you I cannot have a baby now.."

"Because he might sniff my boxers and get sick....?"

"Because of everything they do..., they grope their hands on everything, they cry, they poop and it's so smelling, like yawk..., so disgusting and unhealthy..., I cannot do that..."

"Ariana, think upon the positive things.., think about the joy, the excitement on my parent's face...."

"Of course this is about your parent...."She cut in brusquely...."You want a kid so badly because of them...., because of them you're breaking our promise not to have a child now..., what sort of a man are you anyway..."

"Ariana..."He called out, irritation pinching his nerves...."Do not do this.."

"Do what....?"

"This..."

"It's my body Jerry..., and my body is not ready to have anyone living inside it..., like I'll start having swollen stomach, swollen breast and body..., No way..."

"Ariana please....

"It's a no.."She cut him short..."N O...No..., do not disturb me again or tell me about having a child....."

"Ariana look at the bright side..."

"What bright side....?"She chided...."You're becoming obsessed with having children and obsessions ruins.., do not disturb me again, I'm going to bed..."

"Ariana...

"Call me one more time and I'll ring your neck.."She snarled

He eye-beared her...."How do you ring someone's neck..?"

"Call my name again and I'll show you.."She said before she lay back on the bed, put off the bed light and drag the duvet to her neck...

FRIDAY...5:16PM

Quite exhausted from the long drive, Ariana manage to swung the car tires into the driveway and parked the car, she took a minute to take a breather before she grabbed her handbag and step out of the car.., her brows knitted when she heard the loud sound coming from inside her house..., her husband must be playing his stupid video games again..., many times she had told him to stop increasing the volume to the highest but he just doesn't listen....

She wipe off a gleen of sweat from her chest before she tackled her feet to start heading inside...., she didn't bother to knock before she opened the door and went into the house...

Shocked raced across her face when she saw a boy, a young boy probably 5years old, 6, 10 whatever sitting on her expensive couch with his feet spread on her expensive table and he was actually the one playing the video games and not her husband....

She faked coughed allowing the boy to notice her presence but he merely glance her way.., she heaved a deep sigh of irritation and step forward and stood in front of the TV....., for a moment she just stood staring at the boy wondering who the hell he is and what gave him the guts to place his dirty feet on her table...

"Can you move..."The boy said..."You're obstructing my view..."

She grit and glance back to face the TV, she wanted to ask who he is but she felt the question is meant for someone else...her husband...

"Baby..."She shouted heading towards the room...

"Hey honey...."Jerry said heading out from the kitchen...

Ariana inhale and turn to walk towards her husband, her head buzzling with questions....
"Who is he...?"She asked immediately not bothering to care if the little boy heard...

"Oh honey..."Jerry mutter in a honey voice...."I was actually calling you to tell you the good news..., this little boy here is Moses...our son..."

Ariana eyes enlarged with a stunned surprise, when the words hit her hard, she revert her gaze from her husband to the boy then to her husband again before she latched out...."Our what..?"

The drama is just getting started......TBC

12 Likes

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
genius43:
I am here already.
Tnks man
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thebigdream:
Present sir, but why three days though..., abi you wan kill the pikin grin
Abeg o grin
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
kelvyncruz:
Even if you nor invite me, I'm already here
You welcome
purity23:
Present sir
My sweetheart that never disappoints
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Adekunlated: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wow wow, silver I swear you killed it but if I were Jerry, I'll go get another wife, I don't like nonsense
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Creeza(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
imagine my wife taking contraceptives if she is not a model she would better learn how to be one. Lol. I think Jerry's wife is a feminist. Or she masturbates often for her not to want sex or even children.

Ride on silver.
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by purity23(f): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Continue please, I'm loving this already cheesy
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by egwolopretty: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
This girl have not met Nigeria mother in laws grin

Thank God the man adopted a child instead of getting another woman pregnant grin
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by skubido(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Silver1996:

SYNOPSIS

Ann2012
genius43
Purity23
Thebigdream
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Egwolopretty
Kelvincoke

Thanks for the mention

This 3 days weak me ooo

Ride on, I they follow you for back
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
A SON FOR 3 DAYS
EPISODE 2
EPISODE TITLE- Moses from the river

FRIDAY ....05:32PM

"Son..."He replied her with a smile...., and quickly walk pass her before she could react....
"Moses..."Jerry said with more gentleness in his voice as he approached the little boy whose attention was fused on the TV than on them......"Moses..."

"Hey sir..."The boy replied, voice sharp and carrying an awkward loudness...."I told you my name isn't Moses but Joakin..."

Jerry gulp a dry lump in his throat remembering the boy had told him that on their way to his house..., he was sitting just where Joakin is sitting now watching the afternoon news, he couldn't contain his shock when he heard the news about Joakin.., he was abandoned by his mother in the airport..., the airline officials kept him safe for over four months thinking his mother will show up, when she didn't, they discussed with child services who put him up for adoption after another two months of waiting for his mother to show up..., he felt a resounding joy when he touch the boy for the very first time....

"Moses..."He said..."We discussed this already, as long as you're here in your new home, your new name is Moses..."

"Moses..!"Joakin reiterated putting a pause to the game..."Isn't that the name of child picked from the river...?"

A wide grin surrounds Jerry lips and he quickly turn to face Ariana whose face was smouldering in a stony look..."Our son is smart..."He said to her before reverting his gaze to the boy..."Yes and it fits your personality perfectly..."

"No it doesn't...."Joakin said back putting a big hole in Jerry's bubbles...."Moses was picked from the river, I wasn't picked from the river..., my name is Joakin..J.O.A.K.I.N...Joakin.., meaning street wise..."

"My little chiny...."Jerry said walking over to him and playfully touching his chin...."I found you son.., so your name is Moses..."

"You cannot just change my name..."Joakin muff out when Jerry let go of his cheeks...

"Then maybe we should call you Mo-street.."Ariana chimes in with a cringe at Jerry...

"Mo-street..!"Joakin reiterated with a shrug..."What does that even mean..?"

"It means picked from the street..."Ariana chided..."Since my husband found you on the street..."

"Baby..."Jerry called out motioning her to stop...

"I want to see you now..."She scowled and furiously walked towards the room

"Moses..., I'll see you in a bit.., just continue playing your game..."Jerry said, a wide grin following his words

"I'm not going to say it again, my name is Joakin not some kid picked from the river..."

"Yes Joakin..."He concurred before he dashed out from sight into the room..

"What is the meaning of this...?"Ariana queried the moment he entered..

Jerry swallowed, earlier on before he went ahead to adopt the child, he wanted to tell his wife but then he thought of surprising her...too bad the surprise isn't going well...

"Isn't he sweet..?"He ask excitedly...

"Isn't what sweet...?"She scowled..."You brought someone's kid to our house and you didn't even deem it fit to tell me..."

"I wanted to tell you..

"Wanted to.."She cut in, resentment licking through her..."When exactly were you going to tell me you were bringing someone's child to our house, our house..."

"I adopted him okay..., the kid had nowhere to go.."

"And you brought him here..."

"He was abandoned in the airport by his mother..."

"Who cares..."She stated...."Do you know how many kids that get abandoned on the streets by their mother on daily basis.., how could you bring someone you know nothing about into our house..."

"Baby we'll get to know him.., we already know he's a smart fellow..."

"Are you kidding me.., even if you needed to adopt a child, why couldn't you adopt a toddler.., you adopt a full grown man.."

"Baby he's only six years old.."

"Who clearly knows you're not his father or whatever you want to be to him.."

He sigh getting fed up by his wife continuous nagging..."Bae stop.., you're the one who has always say you cannot stand the cries of children, so I adopt an already grown child who wouldn't cry and you still not okay with it..."

"No I'm not okay with it, I'm never going to be okay with it..., how could you adopt a child without telling me, what husband does that to his wife.."

"I told you it was supposed to be a surprise...."

"What sort of stupid surprise is that..."She raved angrily..."Who surprises his wife with a child that isn't hers...."

"Honey you're overreacting..."

"Overreacting, did you say I'm overreacting, you're the one who brought home some boy from God knows where into our privacy and you stand there and tell me I'm overreacting...."

"Okay...."He shouted when it got to it's peak..."I'm sorry I didn't tell you.., but it's done okay.., that boy sitting there is our son..."

"He's not our son..."

"Can you atleast get to know him..., trust me you'll like him..."

"You get to know him, you're the one who brought him here without my consent..."

"Honey please...."He pleaded teasing her...

"Do not touch me.."She retorted slapping his hands away...,

"Please..."

She eyed him, dropped her handbag and walked to the sitting room, Jerry tagging alongside her praying she doesn't say something that will drive his new found son away....

"Hey..."Ariana chided ....., when Joakin didn't look her way, she pick up the remote and turn off the TV...

"Hey..."Joakin snapped..."I was playing a game.."

"And now you're no longer playing..."She said back, a mirthless smile accompanying her words......

"Don't worry son..."Jerry chime in from behind her..."You'll play again, we just want to ask you a few questions.."

Joakin hesitantly dropped the game pad on the table and raise his face to look at them.."Can't I atleast continue playing while I answer your questions.."

"No...."Ariana replied sharply...

"I was on the last level.."

"You'll surely be on the last level when I ring your neck.."

"Honey..."Jerry mutter..."You can't ring his neck, he's just a child.."

"Yo..."Joakin blare out sitting comfortably on the couch...."What questions do you want to ask me...., and it better be good questions cos bad questions doesn't flow with my vibes.."

Ariana mouth dropped, when she glance back at Jerry, she caught him smiling...."Don't tell me you supporting this language and foul attitude.."

"Baby, the language isn't foul.."Jerry replied with shrugged shoulders..."If you ask me, I'll say he's way more intelligent than we thinking.., just like our ideal son..."

"Just like your ideal son.."She corrected and shift her gaze to Joakin who was rubbing his feet on the chair...."First of all young man, drop your legs from my chair, they're way more expensive than anything you've seen in this world.."

"Yo..okay..."Joakin mutter and hesitantly dropped his legs on the ground...."So wadup people..?"

"We do not encourage that language...' Wadup people'."

"Baby, it's English.. "Jerry chimes in..

"O..kay.."Joakin dragged between his teeth...

"So back to my question..., where the hell are you from...?:Ariana queried with all seriousness

"Baby, that's a bit harsh.."Jerry whispered

"Certainly not from here.."Joakin replied....

Ariana frown, irritation biting every part of her....."You didn't understand the question...

"Baby why don't we skip that and ask something else.."Jerry said stepping in front of her..."Like, Moses, what's your favourite colour...?"

"I told you man, my name is not Moses, I'm Joakin....,"

"Joakin, you keep forgetting you've been converted into the Jojo family and your name has also been changed from Joakin to Moses..."

"How old are you..?"Ariana asked after she eyed her husband...

"I'm 7 and a half years old..."

"What do you mean 7 and a half years old..?"

"Exactly what it means dear.."Jerry cut in..."7 and a half years old.."

Ariana brows knit and she quickly turn to face her husband..."You told me he's 6 years old.."

"Well I forgot the right number.., but he does look like a 6 year old kid.."

"No I don't.."Joakin interjects..."People think I'm 17..."

Jerry look at him then he burst into laughter..."Ariana, take a look, our son is funny too.."

Ariana look askance at him..."What is funny is you not been serious right now..."

"Can I play my game now..?"Joakin chimes in

"No.."Ariana replied immediately..."Not until we're done with the questions....., why did your mother leave you at the airport..?"

Jerry noticed the change of expression in Joakin's face, it occured to him he didn't want to talk about his mother, so he did himself a favour and quickly change the question...."What's your favourite food...?"

Ariana quickly turn her angry look to him agai ..."Are you kidding me right now, He hasn't replied my question and you asking him something else...."

"I don't know..."Joakin mutter, his voice rumbling low than usual..."I don't know why she left me at the airport, she told me to wait, said she was coming back..., she never did..."

Jerry instantly grew a soft spot for him.., he pitied him and for once he's glad he adopted him....."Ok, enough of the mother's question..., what's your favourite colour, favourite food, favourite game..."

"I love sumarai warriors .."Joakin blare out..

"Wow, I love them too..."Jerry said even though he doesn't really know what it is.., it cheer his new son up.., made him smile again....

"Really..., I haven't gone pass level three, keharia is too powerful, I can't get pass her to level four..."

"Keharia..."Jerry dragged between his teeth and laughed...."Me too..."

"Do you have the game...?"

"No..., but I can get it for us..."

"Joakin..."Ariana interjects infuriated with the father and son bonding .."Is that chinese or Korean...?"

"I don't know.."He shrugged

"Baby, who cares if it's chinese or Korean.., moreover his name is no longer Joakin but Moses...."

"I told you my name isn't Moses...."Joakin latched out...."I don't like Moses, he wore sandals all through his life.., I don't want to be like him.."

"But Son...."Jerry mutter holding his arms..."Moses was a good man.., he was close to God, he led the Israelites out of Egypt to the promise land..."

"He never saw the promise land because he was cursed by God..."

"No, he wasn't cursed.., he did something God didn't like so God told him he won't enter the promised land..."

Joakin nibbed..."I think we're saying the same thing..."

"Speaking of the same thing...."Ariana chimes in.."Where were you living before now...?"

"Somewhere far from here..."

"What do you mean somewhere far from here...?"She snapped fed up with his way of answering questions..

"Baby..."Jerry Cut in.."Let it be okay..."

"She's hostile..."Joakin mutter gently

"No she's not.."Jerry said in defence....."She's just concern about you...., you know..., like mother do their babies..."

"Jerry....."Ariana called out..."I want to see you now..."

"Oops...."Jerry leered..."She calls..."

"Can I play my game now..?"

"No..."Ariana shouted..

"Yes..."Jerry countered..

"No, yes..."Jaokin said with a shrugged..."Hard to understand..."

Jerry gaped his eyes at Ariana who returned the awkward look....

"She meant yes..."Jerry said..."But on a low..."

"What do you mean on a low..."

"He means...."Ariana interjects furiously..."Turn down the volume..."

""Yes I mean turn down....

Ariana dragged him away before he could finish...
"What the hell is wrong with you..?"Ariana yelled when they got to the room..

"What the hell is wrong with you..?"He asked back...

"You're acting weird..."

"And you're acting too serious.., he's just a kid who lost his mum Ariana.... "

"Well I don't remember when this house became a home for the less privileged.."

"He's not a less privileged, he's our son..."

"He's not my son and I want him out of this house this minute, right now..."

TBC

13 Likes

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
skubido:

Thanks for the mention

This 3 days weak me ooo

Ride on, I they follow you for back
Thanks man
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin
Adekunlated:
Wow wow, silver I swear you killed it but if I were Jerry, I'll go get another wife, I don't like nonsense
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Creeza:
imagine my wife taking contraceptives if she is not a model she would better learn how to be one. Lol. I think Jerry's wife is a feminist. Or she masturbates often for her not to want sex or even children.

Ride on silver.
Tanks man

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
purity23:
Continue please, I'm loving this already cheesy
I will dear
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin
egwolopretty:
This girl have not met Nigeria mother in laws grin

Thank God the man adopted a child instead of getting another woman pregnant grin
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by damselposh(f): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Am seated already. waiting for updates.

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Thebigdream: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
This one na wrong adoption o grin

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by purity23(f): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
That point he said he adopted an already grown child and she's still not okay with it really got me cracking up.

But Seriously, what's Ariana problem grin

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by sly12345: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Silver1996:

SYNOPSIS

Ann2012
genius43
Purity23
Thebigdream
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Egwolopretty
Kelvincoke
Silver you nor like me, you nor fit invite me
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Creeza(m): 4:14am On Apr 28, 2020
women and problem. Just the same way Evs said she had a boyfriend then goes on to Father's live with another woman and accuses FatherDMW of Cheating

"Baby, welcome to the parry!” (In Father's voice)

Is it just me or does anyone else think Jerry is enjoying the drama and he might be up to a few things. I don't know cheesy the puzzle doesn't fit or something.

silver this is nice. Please continue.
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by skubido(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Na only God know where Ann2012 dey, she fit Don enter inside story forest go fa,, Awon eleyii ka yati. Mo juba ooooooooo
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Ann2012(f): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2020
skubido:
Na only God know where Ann2012 dey, she fit Don enter inside story forest go fa,, Awon eleyii ka yati. Mo juba ooooooooo

Me dey with you Bro cool
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Ann2012(f): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Silver1996:

SYNOPSIS

Ann2012
genius43
Purity23
Thebigdream
Mavikolo2020
Skubido
Egwolopretty
Kelvincoke

This Joakin boy is trouble oooo

Thanks for this Boss
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by sly12345: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2020
Ann2012:

This Joakin boy is trouble oooo

Thanks for this Boss
I swear big trouble but it's what the woman wants

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Mavikolo2020: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for the update boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My World - Jflash / Power Of Love: A True Life Story / My Flash/short Stories Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.