Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) (39092 Views)

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2023
Elzazzi:

How do you think scammers could get phone numbers of the vulnerable ones (the uneducated, elderly ones who have large sums in their bank accounts). These scammers call and manipulate them in giving out sensitive informations in which they use in taking out all the money in their accounts. They connive with these scammers!
In IT profession it is called Social Engineering, where threat actors gather sensitive information about a victim wit the aim of defrauding them. It can come in the form of fraudulent text msgs, phone calls, emails like phishing attacks, fraudulent websites etc.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by omojesu202(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2023
thesicilian:
Ordinary 6k self I'll create a scene bigger than that

God forbid bad thing, the bank go shut down temporarily that day.

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Nairalander248: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, may I know the name of the nonsense bank let me go and drag them on Twitter.

When they keep employing yahoo boys as staff, why won't customers money disappear undecided.

They must refund her money. Nonsense bank!

When you said you need ATM card, Bank App etc from the bank, there is Terms and Conditions applied... And you sign. If you give access to fraudsters, yahoo boys, system does not recognise them, you are gone coz system recognizes the correct pin or access given for it to dispense the money.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by MackIV(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2023
phoneport:
Me have decided already that only one of my three bank account will be available for online transactions this 2023.
And the money there will not cause me to crazeeee, when one learner yahoo use it to learn whipping.
The other 2 I will have to go to the bank personally for any transactions.

Exactly!!! But mine is one, I don't have an ATM or app linked. The day I hear any Kpakaram, their MD go explain to me.
And the good thing they pay me interest in the region of 50 - 80K monthly.

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Favourchris(f): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119890227:

The Name Of The Bank Is Hidden, From The Information Gathered By Blog

Why will u guys hide the name
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by BigYash: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119890227:

Uba or zenith ,from the marks I see on the floor
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by offset67(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2023
Odunharry:

wawu.. How do you know they hire yahoo boys..
are you one of them?
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by VenumX: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2023
I deposited huge amount of money in first bank...two separate accounts. Mine and someone else.

Two days later, a scammer called me saying he is from 1st bank and he is calling about my bvn. I didn't even allow him talk further. Usually, I tell them to find work and hang up but this one, I just had to insult him...he insulted me back and hung up. I baptized his message box with insults and had his line suspended. If I had not tagged CBN, NCC, EFCC , MTN won't do anything. How come most of these scam lines aren't registered with real NIN ID's?

All these network provider staff, bank staff , their scammer partners and zoo b@st@rds are beginning to see thief like normal work and they feel they have a right to your money. Theft is now normal in zoo world.

Dem go see shege for my side. Make another monkee call me.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by debbydams(f): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, may I know the name of the nonsense bank let me go and drag them on Twitter.

When they keep employing yahoo boys as staff, why won't customers money disappear undecided.

lol. She will get her money....this what that happened to me last year, 280k was sent to my acct from my husband Immediately I got the alert l, they sent a msg that I should upgrade my account and iv been using this acount for the past 10years and its a standard account, I went to their branch in Ilorin meanwhile I stay in abuja I traveled to ilorin for a program.
I got to the bank they said my national ID card has two names and Im using 3names on my account, they told me to go to court and collect affidavit I did, they said I should go and published my names I did, iv spent more than 10k already o, after that they said they can't use it until I change my name on my national ID.
Omorr I just weak, and iv already exhausted my stay in ilorin.. They directed to my place where I can change my ID i spent 6k der again, after all the whala dey said in a week I'll receive my money oo..
Na so one week became 2weeks, 2weeks became 3weeks den I was heavily pregnant and I'm in abuja already, I stay in Kuje and their branch is in life camp the distance is too Much, on getting there the customer care that attend to me said my account is okay and the money is not der.

She said they will drop the money, so she gave me my account officer number, account officer dey whine me for phone. After a week o i started begging her, nothing happen oo i went to life camp again the woman called their oga, she was begging them to pls release my money as I was heavily pregnant, after 24hrs they were sending it little my little till I got the whole money..chai Nigeria banks officers are mini thieves...with all the stress I was still disturbing them on Twitter oo..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Believe it or not, the banking system, especially in Nigeria is the greatest scam of all time

I gave up on the system the very day I went to the bank to inquire the way about my 16k that was missing without any debit or transaction history on my mobile app, all the stupid bank (first Bank) could tell me was to report to the police, that they can't trace it from their end either....like who does that...

You would've gone to the police na
It's very easy
They were bold to tell you that because they saw something. Pleaae go to the police
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Very true at employing Yahoo boys. Also, some Bank staff are on the Payroll of Yahoo boys. They Banker provide the victim and the Yahoo boys do the killing and they spilt the proceeds.

Anyhow country. Anyhow people.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by 8stargeneral: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2023
thesicilian:
As senior commrade you be grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by PerfectMan24: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Which bank is that?
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by CloudKnight: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Believe it or not, the banking system, especially in Nigeria is the greatest scam of all time

I gave up on the system the very day I went to the bank to inquire the way about my 16k that was missing without any debit or transaction history on my mobile app, all the stupid bank (first Bank) could tell me was to report to the police, that they can't trace it from their end either....like who does that...

You should have reported to CBN. Wema wanted to try that shit with me, but had no options than to refund my money within 3 days I reported the bank to CBN.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by dexmond: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2023
At one Nigerian bank, one woman's son used her mobile app to steal her money. She went to bank to make noise. After investigation, it was discovvered that the receiving account was her sons account. Case was easily resolved and the woman left in shame.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Mozegee: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2023
You dont even read, and you are just here to write Rubish. Do you know how many years it took that woman to save six hundreds thousand. May what befall this woman befall you soonest
thesicilianpost=119889699:
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by blacksam01: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2023
something is definitely wring with UBA bank security
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Dtygz: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2023
MackIV:

Exactly!!! But mine is one, I don't have an ATM or app linked. The day I hear any Kpakaram, their MD go explain to me.
And the good thing they pay me interest in the region of 50 - 80K monthly.

grin grin grin

You get over 10million naira saved for bank be that...

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by ariesbull: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Is it GTB, Zenith or which one
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by lakeside30: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2023
FOR HIDDING THE NAME OF THE BANK GOD WILL PURNISH NIJACOVER IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by ariesbull: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2023
blacksam01:
something is definitely wring with UBA bank security

The greatest mistake you will make in Nigerian banks is to link your account which has better money to online products, never take the banks atm..

Use wallets instead...transfer to wallets weekly and use them...

Banks no dey reliable
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Unrated900(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Wow u got a very good point
Most of this banks recruit yahoo boys as their tech staffs
This country is a useless country to the peak
Do u know how many times I received useless narrative Alerts from Zenith bank
I receive sms alert which seems okay
I received funded alert till tomorrow that English is unknown to me in this banking sector
D funny part is wen u get an alert stating an English you never heard before.
Like dicki alert 8 naira
This same amount would b removed from over 2 million people
There after piled up the whole money in a particular account for them s elves
Very useless banks
The crooks amidst this useless banks is Zenith bank
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Joeyfizzo: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119890227:

from the picture you'll know it's GTbank...look at the Orange marking on the floor

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Oizee(f): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2023
FireUpNow:
guy na 600k not 6k and even if it's 6k it's her money not yours so if you are so rich you can give her the 600k back to settle the issue. Una just like to dey mistaken just anyhow sha
u lack comprehension

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Novemberaura(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Apprently na firstbank
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by ariesbull: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
debbydams:
lol. She will get her money....this what that happened to me last year, 280k was sent to my acct from my husband Immediately I got the alert l, they sent a msg that I should upgrade my account and iv been using this acount for the past 10years and its a standard account, I went to their branch in Ilorin meanwhile I stay in abuja I traveled to ilorin for a program.
I got to the bank they said my national ID card has two names and Im using 3names on my account, they told me to go to court and collect affidavit I did, they said I should go and published my names I did, iv spent more than 10k already o, after that they said they can't use it until I change my name on my national ID.
Omorr I just weak, and iv already exhausted my stay in ilorin.. They directed to my place where I can change my ID i spent 6k der again, after all the whala dey said in a week I'll receive my money oo..
Na so one week became 2weeks, 2weeks became 3weeks den I was heavily pregnant and I'm in abuja already, I stay in Kuje and their branch is in life camp the distance is too Much, on getting there the customer care that attend to me said my account is okay and the money is not der.

She said they will drop the money, so she gave me my account officer number, account officer dey whine me for phone. After a week o i started begging her, nothing happen oo i went to life camp again the woman called their oga, she was begging them to pls release my money as I was heavily pregnant, after 24hrs they were sending it little my little till I got the whole money..chai Nigeria banks officers are mini thieves...with all the stress I was still disturbing them on Twitter oo..
that must be first bank.

Firstbank told me to go do change of name ... So that I can continue bankingvwith them for an account that I have used for 4years

I say God punish them
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Joeyfizzo: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
kestolove95:
E no go pass gtbank or access bank
looks like GT ...see the orange color foot marking on the floor
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by zumbigbo(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Low key, bank staff judge the people that put money in to assess their levels. If they sense that your comprehension and alertness is low, they press ahead with their scams.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Revolva(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2023
PAINFUL......so sad
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Oizee(f): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Mozegee:
You dont even read, and you are just here to write Rubish. Do you know how many years it took that woman to save six hundreds thousand. May what befall this woman befall you soonest
what is so difficult to understand this simple sentence? The same thing with one guy on first page.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Unrated900(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
looks like GT ...see the orange color foot marking on the floor

Fit be Zenith
Zenith is the most dubious bank in history
With tech yahoo boys as staffs
I still have over 20k they haven’t returned back to me when was debited from withdrawals
Useless bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria / Difference Between Step Tile Aluminum Roof Tiles And Stone Coated Steel Rooftile / Balogun Market, Lagos On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.