Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) (39031 Views)

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by amJoe(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Believe it or not, the banking system, especially in Nigeria is the greatest scam of all time

I gave up on the system the very day I went to the bank to inquire the way about my 16k that was missing without any debit or transaction history on my mobile app, all the stupid bank (first Bank) could tell me was to report to the police, that they can't trace it from their end either....like who does that...

Rubbish bank! Na police station u open the account? Abi na police dey control the bank...U for ask them...most Nigerian bank managers and their staffs are scammers

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Equity15(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
FireUpNow:
guy na 600k not 6k and even if it's 6k it's her money not yours so if you are so rich you can give her the 600k back to settle the issue. Una just like to dey mistaken just anyhow sha
please read to understand. Or you don't understand pidgin English?
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by ameh99: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
ZolotuaLorenzo:

Sterling Bank, saw it on TikTok

First, sterling, Acces, Zenith. You see these banks ...hmm
If you know, you know
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by olibeans: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Zenith Bank has done that to me
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Naturalista(f): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Put your money in insurance, Insurance is the best way to save right now.I work with a reputable insurance firm Call 08029554160 if you are interested.

Save money for house, all the buglers go come carry am.. save for crypto, dip go carry am go… save for bank, money go disappear… wahala no Dey finish since arsenal start to top premier league.

[/quote]
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by bercarray(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
FireUpNow:

Na slip of finger
grin grin
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Rdfactor(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, may I know the name of the nonsense bank let me go and drag them on Twitter.

When they keep employing yahoo boys as staff, why won't customers money disappear undecided.

They must refund her money. Nonsense bank!

cheesy cheesy you're very stubborn ehn. Are you like that all the time?

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by adolf444: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Add Zenith bank
DriveByKiller:
UBA and Access Banks are the king of theft on Nigeria banks

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by DeJuliet22: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Chaii, this kind thing can make one run mad o

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Geminiivory: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Reminderz:
sometimes I feel the bank staffs are behind thefts like this

You re right.. Most atimes, they are behind the thiefts
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Equity15:
please read to understand. Or you don't understand pidgin English?
I did it on purpose to test the reactions of your likes
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 1:45am On Jan 11, 2023
I blame the CBN for all this by failing to put up strict measures for commercial banks in this. How can money mysteriously disappear from someone's account without the ATM card being compromised or anything. I feel some bank staff are colluding with hackers to do these things. In this country many of us are criminals. We just like to steal from others. I don't know why average Nigerian man is so cunning and deceptive. It's so sad. Also read of a story of a lady too who banks with Zenith bank and had about N4m of her life savings wiped off. And they target those they know that they don't have mouth in the society. Why can't they do this to our politicians who have stolen money or a company. They wont. It's one too many. How come.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Equity15(m): 1:55am On Jan 11, 2023
FireUpNow:
I did it on purpose to test the reactions of your likes
lol..na so
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by KevinDeBruyne: 4:06am On Jan 11, 2023
It will not be well with whoever stole this woman's money.....what a wicked world
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Taigaban: 4:10am On Jan 11, 2023
That's the handiwork of criminal Banks staffs. Money cannot leave that woman's account without the help of Bank staffs. I will give them 7 days to return my money or return through the court of competent jurisdiction. An army man I know who died three years ago and whose children process letter of administration to get the father's money were completely disappointed. When they eventually presented the letter of administration 5million had been removed from the man's account. I am working with the children to sue the bank. This nonsense by bank staffs is becoming too much.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by ariesbull: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2023
debbydams:
na polaris
that bank wey dem.no for pronounce him name
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by MrBroke(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
FireUpNow:
guy na 600k not 6k and even if it's 6k it's her money not yours so if you are so rich you can give her the 600k back to settle the issue. Una just like to dey mistaken just anyhow sha

Oga you sabi English at all. Jesus have mercy
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrBroke:

Oga you sabi English at all. Jesus have mercy
Oga you fell for my trick. I wanted to test your type as I made that comment on purpose
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by MrBroke(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
FireUpNow:
Oga you fell for my trick. I wanted to test your type as I made that comment on purpose

You sure, cause I see nothing to test, abi you cook soup?? grin
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrBroke:

You sure, cause I see nothing to test, abi you cook soup?? grin
you like to chop for the soup? Any I nor cool soup ooo
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by MrBroke(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
FireUpNow:
you like to chop for the soup? Any I nor cool soup ooo

Oya put am for fridge make e cool now grin
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Dwightventures(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
I don't know if you've been to a zoo before. At least you know a zoo is a place you can visit with your children that contain wild animals carefully caged and everything organised. That's not what Nigeria is. Nigeria is the JUNGLE from which those wild animals are brought. I'm sure you don't think you can take even yourself to a jungle, exposed to the hyenas and other beasts who want to eat you while alive. I don't know why mostly people keep calling Nigeria a zoo; that's a compliment they haven't earned and can never earn unless Britain comes to colonise us again. Before 1960 you could be correct to call Nigeria a zoo. It's now a jungle as the zoo keepers have left.
VenumX:
I deposited huge amount of money in first bank...two separate accounts. Mine and someone else.

Two days later, a scammer called me saying he is from 1st bank and he is calling about my bvn. I didn't even allow him talk further. Usually, I tell them to find work and hang up but this one, I just had to insult him...he insulted me back and hung up. I baptized his message box with insults and had his line suspended. If I had not tagged CBN, NCC, EFCC , MTN won't do anything. How come most of these scam lines aren't registered with real NIN ID's?

All these network provider staff, bank staff , their scammer partners and zoo b@st@rds are beginning to see thief like normal work and they feel they have a right to your money. Theft is now normal in zoo world.

Dem go see shege for my side. Make another monkee call me.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by concho(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kajaard:

Please can you verify this information before I start dragging them on twitter.

Because once I start dragging them it will be loud.
I need your help please?
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by concho(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kajaard:

Please can you verify this information before I start dragging them on twitter.

Because once I start dragging them it will be loud.
It's kind of urgent
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by concho(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
lakeside30:
FOR HIDDING THE NAME OF THE BANK GOD WILL PURNISH NIJACOVER IN JESUS NAME
Would want to ask you for clarifications please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flooded Jankara Market In Lagos Where Traders, Residents Wear Rain Boots To Work / When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? / Starting A Cassava Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.