Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful (1680 Views)

Happy Father's Day From A Wonderful Wife / This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Senioreddy: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Congratulations sir
It's a thing of joy to hear that you now have what can cater for your family. It's not easy.

1 Like

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Prospertochu(m): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
stevestifler:
Congratulations

I have been following all your stories and have learnt alot about marriages from you.

May you get an even better job soon. Try create side hustle too, raising triplets isnt a joke.
If your wife wants to come back, consider her for the sake of your kids. I dont blame her cus it is not easy to live in poverty, even as a man (you are a bit comfortable now and will know what i mean). if you remarry, their step-mum may maltreat them or the new wife may naturally want to have more kids.

Amen thanks for the advise
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Prospertochu(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Senioreddy:
Congratulations sir
It's a thing of joy to hear that you now have what can cater for your family. It's not easy.

Thank you
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Nazgul: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Prospertochu:
Do you remember me papa triplets on 55k salary I couldn't afford to feeds my children talkless of their school fees, but today I am smiling again because I have gotten a new job the salary is 125k relocating wasn't easy for me because I had to leave my 2 boys with my mother in the village. But I had to do it for them now I can afford to feed , pay their school I am thankful to God and to the great man who has given me this opportunity to be able to cater for my boys and mother. His wife is a ttc may God bless them with plenty children . Anyone who is going through the same thing please dont loose hopes one day you will also smile again
I'm happy about your testimony, but you still have to work harder. A gross pay of 125k would be less than 100k on net.

100k per month to a family man is like 10k in today's Nigeria. Work harder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sierra Leonian Looking For Her Late Igbo Father's Relatives. / Advice To Social Ladies, Especially Those In Their 20′s – A Must Read!!! / Meet The Young Lady Who Claim Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA Has Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.