Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful (1660 Views)

This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Prospertochu(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Do you remember me papa triplets on 55k salary I couldn't afford to feeds my children talkless of their school fees, but today I am smiling again because I have gotten a new job the salary is 125k relocating wasn't easy for me because I had to leave my 2 boys with my mother in the village. But I had to do it for them now I can afford to feed , pay their school I am thankful to God and to the great man who has given me this opportunity to be able to cater for my boys and mother. His wife is a ttc may God bless them with plenty children . Anyone who is going through the same thing please dont loose hopes one day you will also smile again

30 Likes

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Chimaobi302(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2023
smiley
This is a good news ..
I join you to celebrate and Thank God for his help upon your family and I pray that greater heights/blessings awaits you and your family In Jesus name..Amen...
Stay blessed cool

5 Likes

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by dahmie2013: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Congratulations...

2 Likes

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by jahsharon: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Please remove his wife from your post.

I thank God on your behalf, and for the wonderful things HE has been doing for me

2 Likes

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Prospertochu:
Do you remember me papa triplets on 55k salary I couldn't afford to feeds my children talkless of their school fees, but today I am smiling again because I have gotten a new job the salary is 125k relocating wasn't easy for me because I had to leave my 2 boys with my mother in the village. But I had to do it for them now I can afford to feed , pay their school I am thankful to God and to the great man who has given me this opportunity to be able to cater for my boys and mother. His wife is a ttc may God bless them with plenty children . Anyone who is going through the same thing please dont loose hopes one day you will also smile again
So now you can afford to take care of your triplets? Wait, you left them in the village? Hope you plan to have then join you soon? lipsrsealed
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Prospertochu(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Chimaobi302:
smiley
This is a good news ..
I join you to celebrate and Thank God for his help upon your family and I pray that greater heights/blessings awaits you and your family In Jesus name..Amen...
Stay blessed cool

Amen thank you
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Prospertochu(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
dahmie2013:
Congratulations...

Thank you
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Prospertochu(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
jahsharon:
Please remove his wife from your post.

I thank God on your behalf, and for the wonderful things HE has been doing for me

Amen thank you
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Prospertochu(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So now you can afford to take care of your triplets? Wait, you left them in the village? Hope you plan to have then join you soon? lipsrsealed

Yes I can afford to take care of them, I have not plan for them to join me anytime soon
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Mumben(f): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Prospertochu:
Congratulations OP, your story inspiring

2 Likes

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by ogecrown(f): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Congratulations. God is faithful

1 Like

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by anthonyuncle(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
i thank God for His blessings in your life.

I claim it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Jozilinn: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Amen,u am so happy for you, make the grace locate me oh...more blessings for you and your family, amen.

1 Like

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Raalsalghul: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Congrats Op.

And I do sincerely hope you'll stop having children.

1 Like

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Congratulations. Don't have more kids o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Gerrard59(m): 2:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Like the men above have stated, you don't need any more kids. If possible, later in the year, start saving so that you undergo vasectomy. The average Nigerian man will begin to indulge in extra-marital affairs once change enter him hand, and in your case, you will stay alone. The next thing we will read is body no be firewoood. So to prevent unwanted pregnancies both at home and abroad, ensure you take measures.

6 Likes

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Kobojunkie: 3:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Gerrard59:
Like the men above have stated, you don't need any more kids. If possible, later in the year, start saving so that you undergo vasectomy. The average Nigerian man will begin to indulge in extra-marital affairs once change enter him hand, and in your case, you will stay alone. The next thing we will read is body no be firewoood. So to prevent unwanted pregnancies both at home and abroad, ensure you take measures.
Later in the year ke! grin.

Na January we dey, you sure say him no for don born another triplets put by that time. grin

1 Like

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Mindlog: 4:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations for the new job and uplift in income.

Let quality upbringing of your triplet be your focus.......no start looking for another woman whey go help you chop the money.

1 Like

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by OperationalVehi: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
grin grin grin
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Prospertochu(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Thanks lol I don't need more children , 3 are enough for me
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Later in the year ke! grin.

Na January we dey, you sure say him no for don born another triplets put by that time. grin

Maybe you're right lmao grin grin grin just look at the bolded below after 3 kids o grin

Prospertochu:

I refused giving her more she started staving me of sex and foods.
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Sharonstone7719: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Well deserved and congratulations!

1 Like

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Foodqueen(f): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations.

May the good Lord bless their union soonest.

1 Like

Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Prospertochu(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Foodqueen:
Congratulations.

May the good Lord bless their union soonest.

Which union lol?
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Foodqueen(f): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Prospertochu:

Which union lol?

U didn't read through

The man that emplyed him
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by AjiBussu(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Congrats op
Prospertochu:
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Prospertochu(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Foodqueen:

U didn't read through

The man that emplyed him

Sorry ma i tought you were talking about my ex wife and I. Amen thank you
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Prospertochu(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
AjiBussu:
Congrats op

Thank you
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Foodqueen(f): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Prospertochu:

Sorry ma i tought you were talking about my ex wife and I. Amen thank you

I didn't even know that u were the one that quoted me.

Na WA for u o
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by genaro2000(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
How is your girl child
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by Prospertochu(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
genaro2000:
How is your girl child

She is fine
Re: From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful by stevestifler(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Congratulations

I have been following all your stories and have learnt alot about marriages from you.

May you get an even better job soon. Try create side hustle too, raising triplets isnt a joke.
If your wife wants to come back, consider her for the sake of your kids. I dont blame her cus it is not easy to live in poverty, even as a man (you are a bit comfortable now and will know what i mean). if you remarry, their step-mum may maltreat them or the new wife may naturally want to have more kids.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gift To Mark Our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary / The 5 Bedroom Mistake That Drives Women To Cheat / What Age Should Kids Stop Bathing With Their Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.