Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Please, Is Relocating To Turkey From Nigeria A Good Idea As Software Developer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please, Is Relocating To Turkey From Nigeria A Good Idea As Software Developer? (793 Views)

Relocating To Canada As A Software Developer / Why Relocating Abroad As A Software Developer Is Easier Than You Thought / This Is What A Recruiter Told Me About Software Developers From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Is Relocating To Turkey From Nigeria A Good Idea As Software Developer? by Ilearning: 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Please i need more enlightenment if relocating to Turkey is a good idea from Nigeria? Is there enough work for software developer in Turkey? Is Turkey friendly for non-muslims and Africans? I will really appreciate good responses. Thanks
Re: Please, Is Relocating To Turkey From Nigeria A Good Idea As Software Developer? by truthCoder: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ilearning:
Please i need more enlightenment if relocating to Turkey is a good idea from Nigeria? Is there enough work for software developer in Turkey? Is Turkey friendly for non-muslims and Africans? I will really appreciate good responses. Thanks

Turkey has an inflation crisis currently.

Language is also a limitation.

The most important part is are you going there to look for a job or you have your clients already and you simply need a sweet climate.

If you are looking for a job, i would advise you try to get a job first before you travel. Just google ‘get jobs in xxxxx’ where xxxx is your location of choice.

If you have your means of making money and just need a refreshing place, you can look into nomad visa or freelance visa offerings. You can expand your search to other countries. Pack a small bag and explore. It is fun.

Dont go to Turkey with just the hope of getting a good job and with little funds to take care of yourself.
Re: Please, Is Relocating To Turkey From Nigeria A Good Idea As Software Developer? by qtguru(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hope you know Turkey is close to Syria and Iraq, you get mind.
Re: Please, Is Relocating To Turkey From Nigeria A Good Idea As Software Developer? by airsaylongcome: 1:30am On Jan 11, 2023
qtguru:

He can be in Istanbul or Ankara. Syria or Iraq never get the mind to strike those places. Istanbul preferably as it's more European. But hope he has a job first. Cos Turkey nobi where dem dey go "hustle"
Re: Please, Is Relocating To Turkey From Nigeria A Good Idea As Software Developer? by Ilearning: 4:37am On Jan 11, 2023
truthCoder:

Turkey has an inflation crisis currently.

Language is also a limitation.

The most important part is are you going there to look for a job or you have your clients already and you simply need a sweet climate.

If you are looking for a job, i would advise you try to get a job first before you travel. Just google ‘get jobs in xxxxx’ where xxxx is your location of choice.

If you have your means of making money and just need a refreshing place, you can look into nomad visa or freelance visa offerings. You can expand your search to other countries. Pack a small bag and explore. It is fun.

Dont go to Turkey with just the hope of getting a good job and with little funds to take care of yourself.

Alright thanks for the advice I perfectly understand you.
Re: Please, Is Relocating To Turkey From Nigeria A Good Idea As Software Developer? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
airsaylongcome:

He can be in Istanbul or Ankara. Syria or Iraq never get the mind to strike those places. Istanbul preferably as it's more European. But hope he has a job first. Cos Turkey nobi where dem dey go "hustle"

When you ask them to get a remote IT job, they see u as enemy of Progress. I stopped advicing many.
Bros u no come gimme green light for XO , abeg na. Help a brother.
Re: Please, Is Relocating To Turkey From Nigeria A Good Idea As Software Developer? by TUANKU(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
qtguru:
More people are killed in Nigeria than Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan combined yet you live in Nigeria so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Please, Is Relocating To Turkey From Nigeria A Good Idea As Software Developer? by qtguru(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
airsaylongcome:

True
Re: Please, Is Relocating To Turkey From Nigeria A Good Idea As Software Developer? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2023
Turkey of all places grin.
Re: Please, Is Relocating To Turkey From Nigeria A Good Idea As Software Developer? by Najdorf: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Japa for the sake of japa

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Short Code For Sale / hello / C Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.