Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Modern Day Slavery In Arik Air In Naf Base Ph. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Modern Day Slavery In Arik Air In Naf Base Ph. (1221 Views)

We Know Its Corporate Slavery, Yet We Stay / This Is Modern Day Slavery!!! / Modern Day Slavery At United Bank For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Day Slavery In Arik Air In Naf Base Ph. by soochukwu(m): 12:17am On Sep 05, 2011
It is really amazing that in this our modern day Nigeria an employer subjects his employees to slavery.As i speak to you the CHAIRMAN OF ARIK AIR has forcefully mandated his employees in portharcourt terminal to scrub the (RAMP)with brush with their bare hands,(RAMP is were AIR planes are parked).meanwhile this ramp is supposed to be washed with an industrial motorised brush, meanwhile these employee are aviators who work in various units in the airport,they are subjected to adhere or forfeit their salaries or even get sacked.Now the Big QUESTION,do we have a Government in Nigeria?of course Arik Air don`t have human resources unit.Nigerians are enslaved on daily basis across our dear country by our kins men and foreigners alike,These ugly situation exit in other stations of this company.Nigerians this SLAVERY MUST STOP.
Re: Modern Day Slavery In Arik Air In Naf Base Ph. by soochukwu(m): 2:20am On Sep 05, 2011
soochukwu

Modern Day Slavery In Arik Air In Naf Base Ph.
« on: Today at 12:17:44 AM »

It is really amazing that in this our modern day Nigeria an employer subjects his employees to slavery.As i speak to you the CHAIRMAN OF ARIK AIR has forcefully mandated his employees in portharcourt terminal to scrub the (RAMP)with brush with their bare hands,(RAMP is were AIR planes are parked).meanwhile this ramp is supposed to be washed with an industrial motorised brush, meanwhile these employee are aviators who work in various units in the airport,they are subjected to adhere or forfeit their salaries or even get sacked.Now the Big QUESTION,do we have a Government in Nigeria?of course Arik Air don`t have human resources unit.Nigerians are enslaved on daily basis across our dear country by our kins men and foreigners alike,These ugly situation exit in other stations of this company.Nigerians this SLAVERY MUST STOP.this topic should make a HOME PAGE.
Re: Modern Day Slavery In Arik Air In Naf Base Ph. by yommy2sure(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2011
I dont know of the truth of your post but seriously, the reality of few jobs for too much graduates has turned some employers into devils puting unreasonable demands on their employee under the you will loose your job threat, knowing there are thousand unemployed graduates out there ready to take the job, most people would rather continue with the job, only God go help us all, I dont know what human rights and employees right organisation are doing about all this, peace out
Re: Modern Day Slavery In Arik Air In Naf Base Ph. by AjanleKoko: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2011
That doesn't sound like slavery. They are just low-tech in Arik, I guess grin

Well, I think so long as they get paid, they can't really complain. It's just the way things are in Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Expats/employers Physically Assaulting Nigerian Employees. / The Hidden Treasure In Hair Maintenance Centers / Eaztech Soil Test Service In Kano, Niger, Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto,zamfara,kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.