Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) (22750 Views)

Wizkid Performs Davido‘s Dami Duro Played By DJ Tunes At His Madison Square Show / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - / Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by esomchidaania7: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chris brown na yoruba nahChris brown na yoruba nah...
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by fatymore(f): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Yoruba the language that God would use to george the world on georgement day. If you can speak it to answer your questions on that day, na hell fire straight.

I just dey pity ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funjosh, vickyrotex, Mynd44, Dominique, seun and lalasticlala. They only thing they understand in the language are the abusive words

New year same madness
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chris Brown a drug adicted dumbo. Guy has gone loony.
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by etrange: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
It was Davido singing. He was lip-synching.
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by plantist: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
mbahdi:
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

Back to you too.
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by Zetty177x: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bigleaf1006:

Let peter obi hone his skills on the national stage...let him pay his dues,many Yoruba's and other tribes knows next to nothing about him other than he governed Anambra and nothing more.

What legacies does he have,how many proteges has he raised,what's his contribution to nationhood,how much contacts does he have around the country outside of anambra,how many brigdes and handshakes has he built across the niger.

You probably are also merely supporting him because he is igbo and he has given you people a voice that you have all lacked all the while in national discourse

Even okorocha,OUK,arthur eze,ifeanyi uba are all more popular than obi and other tribes will be willing to work with them than obi....this is the same problem anyim pius anyim also has,he would have been the most national Igbo politician after being SP but he just went into his cave and expects people to come give him presidency on a platter.

I had a dream that one day a Nigerian will be able to rule Nigeria, irrespective of tribe and religion

..I had a dream
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
fatymore:

New year same madness
fatymore baby angry angry
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by Bigleaf1006: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Zetty177x:

I had a dream that one day a Nigerian will be able to rule Nigeria, irrespective of tribe and religion

..I had a dream

Only if we are ready to set our primordial sentimental aside......funny how the people shouting tribalism are the most ardent chauvinist themselves
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by nigeriainfo: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Davido friend

He dey use Davido dey test his new market reigning now as in 9ja music's

Nigga gat bills to pay!

His time don past small

Mumu man, Chris Brown's Net Worth (Updated 2023)
3 days ago — With Chris Brown's net worth at $50 Million, he is within the realms of the richest artists in hip-hop and has had incredible success in the ...you wey still dey house home boy house
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Redoil:
all these antics to white wash yoruba people

Cretin, Chris Brown is now white?

And Nigerian artistes are Blackwashing when they sing and rap in English and dress like Americans?

Baboons and their foooooooolish self-victiming and discrimination.
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mccullum:

I'm a youth, my choice is Tinubu, no be youth den dey use for ruling country successfully.
if you choice is Tinubu, then u must be an Urchin, Secondly you are doomed, 3rdly After the crumbs given to you is exhausted, you will go back to ur poverty state, you, your household and your generation
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by bcbones: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
OboOlora:
Mschewww Obsolete artiste performing the song of another obsolete artiste.

I wonder how much frog-voice paid for this advert BTW

BurnaBoy is even more popular than ChrisBrown now.

Meanwhile, jamming to BurnaBoy featuring DJ Khaled and Rihanna
I don’t think they should be compared, when breezy was trending those you called, didn’t even know they’ll start music… his first album in 2005 has triple platinum in RIAA… no be fight sha.

Burna Dey sing asake song “ sun gba” for stage as long as him feat for there no lele
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by emmaodet: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
kokkubabboni421:
We dan see am finish nah
In as much as I am a Wilzkid fan, Davido is global and has a very strong fan base. If nor be say Wizkid dan blow, Wetin him dey sing now nah rubbish

So true.

In most african countries have been to, most of them know davido and i always struggle to describe wizkid to them. I just don't know why he is not popular in francophone, Portuguese and Spanish speaking part of africa.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by Mccullum: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
if you choice is Tinubu, then u must be an Urchin, Secondly you are doomed, 3rdly After the crumbs given to you is exhausted, you will go back to ur poverty state, you, your household and your generation

I sent back all you typed above to you, grin Amen.
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by karmaolu1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Davido first. ANYBODY SECOND
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by poweredcom(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
You see Nigeria music is now on An A list international artist
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by chinemezeq: 2:50am On Jan 12, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Are you jealous or something?

Ask Chris brown to sing in ibo language.

You iboes are the scum of Nigeria.
Nigeria no dey shame u? Travel go other countries and u wont be proud of Nigeria again. Hate speaker
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by chinemezeq: 2:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Chelseanababa:
I am proud to be a Yoruba man... Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Kizz Daniel, Tems, Fireboy, Joeboy and so on
proudly igbo, psquare, tiwa savage, peter edochie, yul edochie, nkem owoh, chiwetalu agu, nkechi blessing, oby ezekwesili, ngozi okonjo, john okafor, obi cubana, innosson motors, ifesinachi, peace mass transit by name onyishi, kenneth okonkwo, chief IMO, etc
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by faceLAGOS: 3:02am On Jan 12, 2023
chinemezeq:
Nigeria no dey shame u? Travel go other countries and u wont be proud of Nigeria again. Hate speaker

Bro, iboes caused it.
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by chinemezeq: 3:08am On Jan 12, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Bro, iboes caused it.
by giving u independence that u enjoy. If not, how did we cause it
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by chinemezeq: 3:13am On Jan 12, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Bro, iboes caused it.
upon all de crimes in all tribes I hear on daily basis, na only igbos u dey see, OK, igbos for foreign theft like cocaine, yorubas for rape and adultery and rituals, hausas for terrorism and rape. Among all, de one God hates much is adultery
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by chinemezeq: 3:14am On Jan 12, 2023
upon all de crimes in all tribes I hear on daily basis, na only igbos u dey see, OK, igbos for foreign theft like cocaine, yorubas for rape and adultery and rituals, hausas for terrorism and rape. Among all, de one God hates much is adultery
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by Revolva(m): 6:34am On Jan 12, 2023
chinemezeq:
proudly igbo, psquare, tiwa savage, peter edochie, yul edochie, nkem owoh, chiwetalu agu, nkechi blessing, oby ezekwesili, ngozi okonjo, john okafor, obi cubana, innosson motors, ifesinachi, peace mass transit by name onyishi, kenneth okonkwo, chief IMO, etc

is tiwa savage igbo..this shows that you are a kid that does not even make research before posting.....
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by chinemezeq: 6:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Revolva:

is tiwa savage igbo..this shows that you are a kid that does not even make research before posting.....
from abia state, go and verify
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by Revolva(m): 6:56am On Jan 12, 2023
chinemezeq:
from abia state, go and verify

you be heavy mugu....when has tiwa savage a typical yoruba girl become igbo.....better make research before posting...you are a kid...who just write gibberish online
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by chinemezeq: 7:00am On Jan 12, 2023
Revolva:

you be heavy mugu....when has tiwa savage a typical yoruba girl become igbo.....better make research before posting...you are a kid...who just write gibberish online
hahaha. One thing I hate in Yoruba's, they easily insult person, I mean yemi alade not savage
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by Redoil: 7:02am On Jan 12, 2023
Sagamite:

Cretin, Chris Brown is now white?

And Nigerian artistes are Blackwashing when they sing and rap in English and dress like Americans?

Baboons and their foooooooolish self-victiming and discrimination.

yoruba people no they waste time insult person
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2023
nigeriainfo:

Mumu man, Chris Brown's Net Worth (Updated 2023)
3 days ago — With Chris Brown's net worth at $50 Million, he is within the realms of the richest artists in hip-hop and has had incredible success in the ...you wey still dey house home boy house
I talk say he no rich or he no be big boy?!

I just said he want to enter spotlight again using Nigeria trending music worldwide.

U wey dey talk no be one room apartment u dey stay for ikorodu and na only 10k dey ur account thats if e even reach
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by Revolva(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
chinemezeq:
hahaha. One thing I hate in Yoruba's, they easily insult person, I mean yemi alade not savage

I am not yoruba ok , even yemi alade is half igbo half yoruba half igbo

Her father is yoruba from ondo state so relax

She is definitely yoruba
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by Revolva(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Chelseanababa:
I am proud to be a Yoruba man... Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Kizz Daniel, Tems, Fireboy, Joeboy and so on

Burnaboy is not a yoruba oo pls ....

He is More of a sub igbo tribe from rivers state

You guys are ignorant
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by chinemezeq: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Revolva:

I am not yoruba ok , even yemi alade is half igbo half yoruba half igbo

Her father is yoruba from ondo state so relax

She is definitely yoruba
If u are not a yoruba with that kind of insult, then where are u from. Yorubas can insult u even when u have no plan to insult him.
Re: Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) by Revolva(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
chinemezeq:
If u are not a yoruba with that kind of insult, then where are u from. Yorubas can insult u even when u have no plan to insult him.

Why are u anxious to know where am from

Dont you reason properly must eveyone be yoruba or igbo or hausa in dis country

Pls dont ask me such i dont care about tribal talk

That what u guys do here bashing tribes up and down , i dont know why you guys dont realise we are all africans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Dominates Africa's Most Spotify Monthly Listeners / Best African Music Performance: Grammys Add Three New Categories / Jon Ogah Releases 'Uncle Suru'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.