Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad (25501 Views)

Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas / Canada Opens Doors To Ukrainian Refugees Fleeing Russian Invasion / Travelling Out With A Psychology/social Science Degree In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Omicronvaccine: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2023
My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad - Nigerian Man

A Nigerian man residing abroad has expressed gratitude for the degree he obtained while he was in Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his handle, the Nigerian man said the computer science degree he obtained in Nigeria and relegated afterward, has opened doors for him since relocation. He stated that the certificate has kept him ahead of his peers.

His post reads;

''My Computer Science degree that I normally relegate in Nigeria, Omo I reach abroad and discovered it is everything and more. It opens doors like maaaad. My MSc in Geoinformatics finished work. I paid about 110k in Unilag. These degrees put me two steps ahead. God bless naija''

https://twitter.com/mc_tall/status/1612688161141923842?t=eq9M2nKwLYWaGWhF7QlPZA&s=19

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by rickpat(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2023
if you ain't ready to read or you didn't go to school or don't intend to go to school abroad...please stay back in Nigeria... before una go come dey give people bad news...na good news like this we need

nice one my brother,keep studying,getting more certifications and pushing

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by sqlPAIN: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Thank God you said "abroad"... You can't study such Course in a third world country like Nigeria and not expect to suffer after graduation, except japa don sure for you after graduation.. You were lucky to have been able to travel but what of those that can't?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by kingamaa(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2023
A lot of Nigerians don't know the import of what they have until they travel out

Nigerians shining all over the world except for a few bad eggs giving us bad names

Nigerians the most innovative people in the world

Carry go I beg, correct

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Justinlean02(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations to you bro, I was denied US Visa on the 15th but I wasn't even disappointed cause I know I'll reapply but within me I've got believe that our nation still offers so much more we just have to througly look within. Blockchain technology will do the trick, Core, PI ready to do the trick

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Nice one... But people must understand that a lizard won't become a crocodile by moving into a river.

Before thinking of going abroad, get the requisite qualifications and skills and you'll find it way easier to achieve things.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by psalmson001: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
You're just lucky, so thank your stars.
Only very few get to make use of their Nigerian academic qualifications to secure jobs abroad.

8 Likes

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by KAjAsG: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
No course is useless like they say .

4 Likes

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by phemmyfour: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Sure

Naija dey dull potentials, Japa now or regret later

5 Likes

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Mentorkaryhm(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Like my Dad’s sayings:.. No knowledge is wasted, you never know when those knowledge will be paying.
A friend also told me that our certificates is an investment, and they need to pay us back. .. You are reaping now, use it wisely…

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Xking(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Nigeria educational system is so broad that you learn everything by force.

Someone doing botany will take a course in biochemistry, microbiology, chemistry down to 3h level. Like what

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Chieffoo007: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
That’s working country

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by LagBlogger(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Meanwhile some people are castigating Nigeria as a write-off

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by AbuAeesha: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
grace!

2 Likes

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by SadiqBabaSani: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
I so happy for him hes is among the few speaking positive about Naija

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Young03(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Mercellanous

1 Like

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by BabaAgba79(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad - Nigerian Man

A Nigerian man residing abroad has expressed gratitude for the degree he obtained while he was in Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his handle, the Nigerian man said the computer science degree he obtained in Nigeria and relegated afterward, has opened doors for him since relocation. He stated that the certificate has kept him ahead of his peers.

His post reads;

https://twitter.com/mc_tall/status/1612688161141923842?t=eq9M2nKwLYWaGWhF7QlPZA&s=19

Yes ooo. Westerners are recruiting Africans into their labour force! Nigerian doctors, nurses, all health related workers, engineers, IT gurus, Accountants, Teachers are being recruited by the West! Yet they claim that African universities are the worst on earth! Imagine! Keep spinning their economy and make more money, since our leaders dont want to receive sense! One day, if Nigeria still exists, only old men and women will be left right here!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Yet some persons wanna vote tinubu

5 Likes

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Emilo(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
I wonder how someone wey no go school for niaja and has no plan to go to school abroad wan survive?

Na to dey do survival jobs na or ride Uber. Which year him wan come balance na?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Meanwhile the druggie thi fnubu will not go and rest, oldman nearing his grave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by mbahdi(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Formularcr7: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Knowledge is power

2 Likes

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Peterich(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Good news, best of luck in all your endeavors
Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Thos APC urchins only know how to beg for money.
Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by incogni2o: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Very True.

Naija is a breeding ground for raw talent and resilence.

That's one thing people who relocate abroad will miss, even with thier children, unless intentionally consious about it

8 Likes

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by GloriousGbola: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2023
The man is lying. Nigerian degrees are not rated abroad. Even more so if you do not have relevant working experience. No one is going to employ an inexperienced Nigerian on the basis of his degree alone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Kobicove(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2023
It's refreshing to hear some good news coming from Nigeria for once! smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by blamingthedevil: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Chieffoo007:
That’s working country
Nigeria , Yes
Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Kobicove(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2023
mbahdi:
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

Stop typing this nonsense all over the forum!

You have relatives in the village and you have no way to guarantee that none of them will vote for APC

Do not throw a stone in the market cos you don't know who it will hit! undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by Zetty177x: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2023
It's not u that relegated it. It's Nigeria that relegated the Degree

2 Likes

Re: My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad by OboOlora(f): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are White People ''expats'' When The Rest Of Us Are ''immigrants''? / Visa Exempt Countries For US, UK and Schengen Permit Holders / South-African Policeman Tears Nigerian's Passport To Pieces (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.