Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Meet Ochanya Mary Adode: Another Nigerian Event Planner Redefining The Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ochanya Mary Adode: Another Nigerian Event Planner Redefining The Industry (350 Views)

Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin / Omawumi To Waje: 'You Can't Quit Music And Leave Me Alone In The Industry' / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ochanya Mary Adode: Another Nigerian Event Planner Redefining The Industry by kidap: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
It was Paul J. Mayer who said, 'Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.'

Of course, a goal without a plan is just a wish. So the event planning and management industry is taking a new sway, as a few of these planners put in x-factor to stand out; and one of such Event plannners is the CEO/MD of Riel Events, Ochanya Mary Adode.

Riel Events is one of Nigeria's most illustrious event firms. While other events outfits look for a beautiful place, Riel Events make a place beautiful. In a recent interview with Magret Bush of Naija Gist and Gossips, Ochanya Mary Adode spoke about the energy and innovation she and her team put in to achieve excellence.

"For us, we give premium to our customers' needs. We listen to what you want and create a spec of amazing plans that will bring delight to your event. I really can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. My final destination is to satisfy my customer hundred per cent."

The multi award winning planner also finds space in introducing a new phase of automating the event planning and management services.

"At Riel Events, we look at all the odds and try to evolve with the current vibes the industry brings globally. Our Mobile App is launching pretty soon, and we all you customize the kind of events you design through our Artificial Intelligence events BOT. So you don't need to start running around corners to get a planner. We allow you to design your events yourself through our platform."Ochanya concluded.

Source: https://naijagg.com/meet-ochanya-mary-adode-another-nigerian-event-planner-redefining-the-industry/

1 Like

Re: Meet Ochanya Mary Adode: Another Nigerian Event Planner Redefining The Industry by Lolachef(f): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
May God elevate your business.
Re: Meet Ochanya Mary Adode: Another Nigerian Event Planner Redefining The Industry by MrSensor(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Makeup can do wonders.

(1) (Reply)

BB Titans Live - 1st Saturday Night Party / Omo No Be Small Pushing: Watch Iyanya Knocks A Man Off The Stage For Insulting / 2023: Top 10 Richest Celebrities With The Highest Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.