Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Distributor or agent wanted for wave soldering machine from Chinese manufacturer - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Distributor or agent wanted for wave soldering machine from Chinese manufacturer (2473 Views)

Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products / Empower Yourself, Become An E.l.f Cosmetics Distributor Or Retailer / Solar Items Like Fridge,lamps,torch,fan From Chinese Manufacturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distributor or agent wanted for wave soldering machine from Chinese manufacturer by icemakers(m): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2011
Shenzhen Grandseed Technology Development Co., Ltd. is China's leading automatic production soldering technology solutions provider, was founded in 2002.

Our main equipments: such as semi-automatic stencil printer, reflow solder machine, wave solder oven, assembly conveyor, pick and place machine, AOI machine,LED lights aging and testing machine

In March the company was founded in 2002, was officially settled in Shenzhen
In 2005 and the Shenzhen airlines signed a long-term cooperation agreement
In 2006 Shanghai Zeng Tai Industrial Company Limited was established in
In 2007 the Granseed automation equipment limited company
In 2008 the GRANDSEED brand registered
In 2009, foreign agents to seek cooperation GRANDSEED to go abroad
In 2010 SMT lead-free process equipment power development
In 2011 the establishment of the Hongkong company, formally independent overseas markets
2011-12 Suzhou, Chengdu Branch has set up, rising German be a tiger with wings added
2014 Win the certification of China National Grade HiTech Coperation

Re: Distributor or agent wanted for wave soldering machine from Chinese manufacturer by couvaninigLtd(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
hw are you business and family hope fine.sir I'm a licensed customs agent which my office based @1/3 creek road apapa here in lagos have been in the field of clearing for the past 10year with a good recommendation from ncs I will be glad if you can grant me the opportunity to be handling your consignment my company name is couvani nig ltd here are my contact +2347035864656.thanks I will b glad to hear back from you.thanks from femi ogundokun
Re: Distributor or agent wanted for wave soldering machine from Chinese manufacturer by Onyiiet(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2020
You can contact Brand Envoy Africa on 07066663071 or business@brandsenvoy.com. They are helping my uncle distribute and market red,white wine plus some cream liquor in Nigeria and Ghana since 2018. This relationship has been very much fruitful with no stories that touch.

(1) (Reply)

For sales And Lease Of Construction Equipments In Niger delta States / Where To Buy Wholesale Laundry Accessories In Lagos. / Cheaper Rice From Thailand, $25 Per Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.