Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Let's Talk About Smoking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Talk About Smoking (245 Views)

Cases Of Newborn Vaginal Discharge. Ladies Let's Talk / Helpful Tips About Smoking And Health / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Smoking by Dharnchuks(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2023
While fixing my tyres these morning at the vulcanizer, I noticed a cigarette pack on the ground.

The image on the pack drew my attention so I picked it up. I want to imagine many other cigarette packs are like this with all the warning so I begin to wonder why do people still smoke?

I don't mean to judge anybody as almost all of us have one or more addiction we are fighting with. I just want us to share why we smoke if you do and if you once used to, how you were able to quit it.

Re: Let's Talk About Smoking by kestolove95(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Not smoking will not stop you from dieing
Re: Let's Talk About Smoking by TradingGod: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2023
Dharnchuks:
While fixing my tyres these morning at the vulcanizer, I noticed a cigarette pack on the ground.

The image on the pack drew my attention so I picked it up. I want to imagine many other smoke packs are like this with all the warning so I begin to wonder why do people still smoke?

I don't mean to judge anybody as almost all of us have one or more addiction we are fighting with. I just want us to share why we smoke if you do and if you once used to, how you were able to quit it.

Smoking weed helps you to meditate clearly and to think outside the box but I dont know about cigarettes, I hate cigarettes with passion because of the migarine headache you get after smoking that shït angry

But why will FG ban weed but legalized cigarettes, no be juju be that ?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Smoking by cigaricon(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2023
I smoke only cannabis, i don't smoke tobacco. In fact i don't like the smell of tobacco and i can't be around anybody who's smoking a tobacco cigarette cos I'll start having nausea.

I smoke cannabis cos it opens my mind and puts my brain to work. It helps me meditate and puts me on another level of understanding. For instance when I'm reading and smoking a joint, or watching a movie, i feel like I'm inside that particular scenario and gives me a very vivid understanding of it.

I keep telling people who ask about the benefits of smoking cannabis that you can never know or understand the feeling of smoking Canabis without smoking it yourself. It's just like sex, you can never understand the feeling without doing it first wink Not that I'm advising anyone to become a cannabis smoker, I'm just telling you what works for me. I love to live a free life as i allow others live theirs

Cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Smoking by yomi007k(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Well, both nicotine and cannabis are forms of drugs.

The reason why one is banned and the other isnt is that dosage/potency can be a problem.
High doses of cigarettes rarely causes any dangerous psychological effects but high does or potent doses of cannabis does.

Read this;
"These effects are more common when a person takes too much, the marijuana has an unexpectedly high potency, or the person is inexperienced. People who have taken large doses of marijuana may experience an acute psychosis, which includes hallucinations, delusions, and a loss of the sense of personal identity"

(1) (Reply)

Nubien Organic Stretchmark Cream / Simple Tips You Need To Know About Urinary Tract Infection. Keep Safe / 6 Beauty And Health Products: Amazon Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.