Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment (124273 Views)

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by geoimam22(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
No genuine update for now
Duduyemi88:
Good evening

Pls any news about immigration
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by SiltonV: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
geoimam22:
No genuine update for now

Exactly...fit be cancelled self
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Ayuwo: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
SiltonV:

why?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Olofin004: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2023
Hello, do anyone receive mail from immigration this morning?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by iGod(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Duduyemi88:
Good evening

Pls any news about immigration

Wrt this recruitment, none yet.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by iGod(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
SiltonV:

No, it won't be cancelled. Though the recruitment process might take time just like the previous one.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Dihyah001(m): 5:24am On Apr 08, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]

iGod:

No, it won't be cancelled. Though the recruitment process might take time just like the previous one.

I don't think it wil take long like the previous one, but i think it will continue immediately or later when the new Controller General comes to OfficE bcus the current CG is going soon.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by iGod(m): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2023
Dihyah001:
[color=#770077][/color]

I don't think it wil take long like the previous one, but i think it will continue immediately or later when the new Controller General comes to OfficE bcus the current CG is going soon.

Well let’s hope and pray for the best. By now all these applicants should have gone through the different past questions.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Dihyah001(m): 6:22am On Apr 09, 2023
PUBLICATION!!!

FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY CORPS HAS NOW OPEN THEIR PORTAL FOR RECRUITMENT INTO VARIOUS CATEGORIES AND POSITIONS.

INTERESTED CANDIDATE SHOULD VISIT https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/ TO APPLY.

📢
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Bamey101: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2023
Dihyah001:
PUBLICATION!!!

FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY CORPS HAS NOW OPEN THEIR PORTAL FOR RECRUITMENT INTO VARIOUS CATEGORIES AND POSITIONS.

📢

Have you been able to apply?! I’m stuck at passport upload
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by GoldenDee: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
For recently conducted Nigeria immigration past question and answer,

Send an email to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Dihyah001(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Bamey101:

Have you been able to apply?! I’m stuck at passport upload

I no even reach ur stage o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by qanda: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by mistercute(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
I want to thank those who are updating us with new recruitment as they start. I appreciate u bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Chuks1704: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lol... same here oh.

I never receive confirmation email since morning.

Dihyah001:

I no even reach ur stage o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by usydre(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please can someone be posted to Nigerian embassy abroad?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Dihyah001(m): 5:40am On Apr 14, 2023
For:-

Nurse
CHEW
JCHEW

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Jbhunt: 2:57am On Apr 17, 2023
Dihyah001:
PUBLICATION!!!

Contact me for your Frsc recruitment registration

##08113435598

📢
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Shalnick23: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2023
usydre:
Please can someone be posted to Nigerian embassy abroad?
Yes. There are Nigeria immigration officers in every Nigerian embassy or consulate abroad. But to get posted abroad is like a camel passing through an eye of a needle. Though, with luck or strong leg, it's possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by ibecee(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
I saw this today somewhere.

Good Day Guys, I just want to clear up some misunderstandings regarding the NIS 23/24 Shortlist.

As of today, the agency has not, and did not send out messages to anyone regarding CBT as shortlist is currently still being revised and collated regionally and state by state.

The Administrative staffing office is still working to put together the list and some reports holds that could be completed this week.

After the officers complete compilation, the board will present for final assessment and then the press will be briefed and mails/texts will be sent out to successful candidates.
PDF Documents containing state lists will also be uploaded on and through various web outlets for easy access.

Everyone is encouraged to be prayerful, hopeful and continue to be patient.. when the time is right you all will hear from us.

Regards
Oyeniyi S. Benjamin
Resource Operations, NIS-ICT, Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Ebitus: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Why is recruitment taking longer process and time but if it is election,it will not take longer time.
Naija is too corrupt...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Ebitus: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
Top politicians want to ensure their slots is being shortlisted and that lingers the recruitment process.
My candid opinion...how will a country be sharing slots of recruitment to top politicians...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Godrocks: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
I lost mine also I have a screenshot where you able to get it
blakid:
Good morning fellow applicants.
I misplaced my printout can someone please help forward the pdf of their application let me edit it to mine. NB: i have the screenshot of my application.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Dihyah001(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
*The Federal Government has asked the Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), Isah Jere, to proceed on retirement.*

In a letter from the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board, dated 17th of April, 2023, and addressed to the NIS boss, to Federal Government directed him to hand over to the most senior officer in the Service.

This directive is coming following the allegation that the outgoing NIS boss was making efforts to get another extension to his stay in the Service.
Jere has had his retirement extended for a year, from last year April to April 24, 2023.

Some officers of the Service had threatened to embark on a protest should the Federal Government extend his tenure again.
However, in the letter signed by Obasi Edozie Edmund, the acting secretary of the Board, the federal government directed him to “hand over to the most senior Officer Deputy Comptroller General on or before Monday 24th April 2023, pending Mr. President’s appointment of a substantive Comptroller General of the Service
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by blakid(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Godrocks:
I lost mine also I have a screenshot where you able to get it
No, boss.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Jennykoko3009(f): 2:56am On Apr 20, 2023
Anyone with Nis past questions and answers should please help
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by GStarr: 5:16am On Apr 20, 2023
For recently conducted Nigeria immigration past question and answer,

Send me a mail at geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by Temidayo97: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Pls any info on NIS recruitment? I try checking my status on their portal but it’s asking me for password in which I don’t even remember
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by NDSMELODY(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Temidayo97:
Pls any info on NIS recruitment? I try checking my status on their portal but it’s asking me for password in which I don’t even remember
pls share the link you used to check your status
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by StepTwo: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
NDSMELODY:
pls share the link you used to check your status

https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?accessform=userlist
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by donbee(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
When shortlist a message and email will be send to you. I doubt this portal
StepTwo:

https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?accessform=userlist
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment by acumen90(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Please, I just found out that the age I used for this recruitment is above 30 years as a bsc holder, and the announcement said between 18-30. Do you know if I still stand a chance of being shortlisted for exam?
ibecee:
I saw this today somewhere.

Good Day Guys, I just want to clear up some misunderstandings regarding the NIS 23/24 Shortlist.

As of today, the agency has not, and did not send out messages to anyone regarding CBT as shortlist is currently still being revised and collated regionally and state by state.

The Administrative staffing office is still working to put together the list and some reports holds that could be completed this week.

After the officers complete compilation, the board will present for final assessment and then the press will be briefed and mails/texts will be sent out to successful candidates.
PDF Documents containing state lists will also be uploaded on and through various web outlets for easy access.

Everyone is encouraged to be prayerful, hopeful and continue to be patient.. when the time is right you all will hear from us.

Regards
Oyeniyi S. Benjamin
Resource Operations, NIS-ICT, Abuja.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.