Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,656 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO (2572 Views)

They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra / He Was Alive And They Opened His Intestines Like Indomie Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by Anticultism: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2023
Add Nigerianview on whatsap
+393510508283

Watch the video on the Telegram link below

https://t .me/+i_0Z3_KWlYs1OTlk 12

1 Like

Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by Anticultism: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2023
PHOTOS

2 Likes

Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2023
Wasteful life
Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2023
See where hardman done end
Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by habsydiamond(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2023
Cultism is not it.. it only leads to early grave. What's the gain of a man that loses his life for nothing meaningful.

4 Likes

Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by Hardcore11: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2023
grin see life.
Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by Urheadmaster(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2023
The sight is not working
Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by irunoko(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2023
grin

They're supposed to dismember his body parts like turkey and sell it to those herbalists using human parts for juju grin

Kowulo funra e,otun short fun ijoba grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by bularuz(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
This una fight no dey finish?
Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by SouthSouth1914: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
I be hard man. See where it ends! Join cult today, you die tomorrow!

4 Likes

Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:05am On Jan 14, 2023
irunoko:
grin

They're supposed to dismember his body parts like turkey and sell it to those herbalists using human parts for juju grin

Kowulo funra e,otun short fun ijoba grin
Yellow Bars and human parts sef

2 Likes

Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by nedekid: 1:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Is this one Shotgun blast to the fukun, roundabout, abodi? shocked
Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by faceLAGOS: 2:03am On Jan 14, 2023
Indeed, the intestine looks like indomie super pack.

Stoopid bed.

1 Like

Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by nedekid: 2:06am On Jan 14, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
I be hard man. See where it ends! Join cult today, you die tomorrow!
Make I give you one gist.
Those days, me and my paddy, still my best friend till date. Went to secondary school, university. He stays in the UK. I de naija. No week if not day we don't talk. Guess what he is Yoruba.
Back to tori. We were in 100 level in UI. My egbon I stayed with at quarters went to home. So just me and my paddy. That night we went to one of the halls to watch Chinese film and MOJO in the bursary. 2 jew men grin
Kai around 2 am, we headed back home. Na so we de hear gunshots! Hmm, we took off, we did not know where to run to in the darkness. When we see people, we will takeoff again. As we were moving we saw something on the ground. A lump. We were not sure, na so we near the thing. My paddy, hmm, say fear de catch am. Do you know it was as if it was magnet dragging us. We neared it. Omo, it was dead body! Chai!
See, the run we ran that night, 2 kilometers non stop, it has only been surpass years later when I was older with potbelly drinking beer at a joint in akowonjo and then gunshots. Everybody took off. I left my car keys, my phone, beer on the table and joined the crown to take off. When we run for 5mins, then stop to rest, someone will shout, "they are comming"! Omo, run will start again! That day I ran all the way to shasha, about 3 kilometers! Luckily, my car, phone was intact when I got back. I was sick for 2 weeks!
Anyway back to the gist. The next day we found out who was killed.
So sad, it was one very handsome, light skinned "Hardman". When we go for lectures in social sciences, you see him sit by the abegi, boning and doing hard man. Rumors had it he was in cult. Rusticated from some school elsewhere and then came to UI. Fine boy. Purpose of my gist, he fell by the wayside. This was 1990/1991 session. I can still remember his face. Who knows who he could have being today, president, priest, minister, billionaire etc. sad

3 Likes

Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by irunoko(m): 6:12am On Jan 14, 2023
grin
faceLAGOS:
Indeed, the intestine looks like indomie super pack.

Stoopid bed.
Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by SouthSouth1914: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2023
nedekid:

Make I give you one gist.
Those days, me and my paddy, still my best friend till date. Went to secondary school, university. He stays in the UK. I de naija. No week if not day we don't talk. Guess what he is Yoruba.
Back to tori. We were in 100 level in UI. My egbon I stayed with at quarters went to home. So just me and my paddy. That night we went to one of the halls to watch Chinese film and MOJO in the bursary. 2 jew men grin
Kai around 2 am, we headed back home. Na so we de hear gunshots! Hmm, we took off, we did not know where to run to in the darkness. When we see people, we will takeoff again. As we were moving we saw something on the ground. A lump. We were not sure, na so we near the thing. My paddy, hmm, say fear de catch am. Do you know it was as if it was magnet dragging us. We neared it. Omo, it was dead body! Chai!
See, the run we ran that night, 2 kilometers non stop, it has only been surpass years later when I was older with potbelly drinking beer at a joint in akowonjo and then gunshots. Everybody took off. I left my car keys, my phone, beer on the table and joined the crown to take off. When we run for 5mins, then stop to rest, someone will shout, "they are comming"! Omo, run will start again! That day I ran all the way to shasha, about 3 kilometers! Luckily, my car, phone was intact when I got back. I was sick for 2 weeks!
Anyway back to the gist. The next day we found out who was killed.
So sad, it was one very handsome, light skinned "Hardman". When we go for lectures in social sciences, you see him sit by the abegi, boning and doing hard man. Rumors had it he was in cult. Rusticated from some school elsewhere and then came to UI. Fine boy. Purpose of my gist, he fell by the wayside. This was 1990/1991 session. I can still remember his face. Who knows who he could have being today, president, priest, minister, billionaire etc. sad

Quite a story! Some people fell out the way in other to teach some people lessons. Whether you learn or not, that’s your fault! Godspeed to your hustles!

1 Like

Re: See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO by nedekid: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Quite a story! Some people fell out the way in other to teach some people lessons. Whether you learn or not, that’s your fault! Godspeed to your hustles!
Thanks bro, Godspeed to you too..

(1) (Reply)

Attackers Hack Off The Hand Of A Seven-year-old Albino Boy For Rituals / Pix: Man Caught Raping A Goat In Anambra / Horror As Man Rapes Brother’s “Curvy” Wife After 3 Attempts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.