Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her (2598 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Naofumi: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
My uncle is 35 year old but getting married this year, he already took care of introduction and engagement.
He was dating 2 or probably more girls. But I only know of 2 and am sure he's getting married to one of them.
Now yesterday I visited him, and he said I should pray for him cause the other girl (not the one he's going to marry) keep cursing him, saying Alot of negative things about him and so on.
He said he knows she'll calm down and withdraw all what she said but I don't think that's Ok.
I didn't know what to tell him apart from saying I'll put him and her in prayers.

Please have anyone here experience such? How did you solve the problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Johnthejohn(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Are you for real
Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by taylor88(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
angry
Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Toneypen247(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hmmn
Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Buhari4sale: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tell your brother to go and sleep with a mad woman to overturn those curses

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Hezzyluv: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lol...

Na today girls don dey curse guys? If he even give her bumper2bumper marking, him go discover sey the course sopoz be the other way round. Bcoz that girl fit dọ paternity fraud.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by habsydiamond(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Na so dem dey do... always laying curse when they have been abandoned. I have never seen a man laying curse in a woman for leaving him to marry another but still ur brother needs to be prayerful. Cos some ladies can go extra mile to hurt u if u breakup with them

12 Likes

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Naofumi: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
I thought I'll get positive reply posting this on the family section. Guess am wrong.
Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Naofumi: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
habsydiamond:
Na so dem dey do... always laying curse when they have been abandoned. I have never seen a man laying curse in a woman for leaving him to marry another but still ur brother needs to be prayerful. Cos some ladies can go extra mile to hurt u if u breakup with them
Ok. I will pray for him. And tell him to try and apologise.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Hezzyluv: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
Naofumi:
I thought I'll get positive reply posting this on the family section. Guess am wrong.

Nothing will happen to your uncle.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by habsydiamond(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Naofumi:

it's better.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Naofumi:
■My uncle is 35 year old but getting married this year, he already took care of introduction and engagement. He was dating 2 or probably more girls. But I only know of 2 and am sure he's getting married to one of them. Now yesterday I visited him, and he said I should pray for him cause the other girl (not the one he's going to marry) keep cursing him, saying Alot of negative things about him and so on. He said he knows she'll calm down and withdraw all what she said but I don't think that's Ok. I didn't know what to tell him apart from saying I'll put him and her in prayers.
■Please have anyone here experience such? How did you solve the problem?
1. What exactly can prayers do for him and how? undecided

2. Why are you trying to mind his case for him? undecided
Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by 1Sharon(f): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
Did he promise the other lady marraige? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Romanoff(f): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
If your brother lied to her and was giving her hope of marriage while he's already had who he wanted to marry, it will not be well with him until he apologizes.

A lot of you just go hurting people who did nothing wrong to you.

One girl go deceive her bf, the bf go pay for flight ticket or bus ticket, carry her go airport or bus terminal only to see her wedding pictures with another man on Saturday.

You think God will be happy with y'all?

You think you'd go Scott free?

I laugh in karma.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Naofumi: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What exactly can prayers do for him and how? undecided

2. Why are you trying to mind his case for him? undecided

He took me as his son. I wasn't oppprtuned to grow by my father side

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Naofumi: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
1Sharon:
Did he promise the other lady marraige? undecided
Can't tell
Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Naofumi:
He took me as his son. I wasn't oppprtuned to grow by my father side
So, for that reason you feel it is your place to shield him from the consequences of his own actions? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Naofumi: 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, for that reason you feel it is your place to shield him from the consequences of his own actions? undecided
I don't want anything dangerous to happen to him. I am not shielding him. I want them to part in peace.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Naofumi:
I don't want anything dangerous to happen to him. I am not shielding him. I want them to part in peace.
You may not want it but his choices are what could most likely expose him to such. Your uncle made terrible choices and has to face the consequences of those choices on his own, regardless of what it is you want. Not saying that curses are real. Instead, I am saying this is not your fight and I don't see the logic of you trying to make it yours simply because he raised you. undecided

All the prayers in the world can never cause anyone to avoid the consequences of their own bad choices. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Naofumi: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You may not want it but his choices are what could most likely expose him to such. Your uncle made terrible choices and has to face the consequences of those choices on his own, regardless of what it is you want. Not saying that curses are real. Instead, I am saying this is not your fight and I don't see the logic of you trying to make it yours simply because he raised you. undecided

All the prayers in the world can never cause anyone to avoid the consequences of their own bad choices. undecided

Yes, you're right. It's his to face.
Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Foodqueen(f): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Na today

Na so them de curse.
Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by spencekat(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:

So far he didn't promise any of the jilted spinsters marriage,he is okay

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by jeromestarks: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Congratulations!

You uncle has met Mamiwater daughter.
Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Nicepoker(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Curses from an old hen? He shouldn't take her serious.
Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by sharpwriter(m): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Naofumi:
My uncle is 35 year old but getting married this year, he already took care of introduction and engagement.
He was dating 2 or probably more girls. But I only know of 2 and am sure he's getting married to one of them.
Now yesterday I visited him, and he said I should pray for him cause the other girl (not the one he's going to marry) keep cursing him, saying Alot of negative things about him and so on.
He said he knows she'll calm down and withdraw all what she said but I don't think that's Ok.
I didn't know what to tell him apart from saying I'll put him and her in prayers.

E fit be say the girl pvssy don see shege for your uncle hand on top empty promises join angry no be everytime you go blame dem females lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Osobi32(m): 3:17am On Jan 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
The young man should be very grateful and thankful to the almighty for not chosing the lady as a life partner, she is obviously toxic. Such lady can be very abusive and can do anything once things don't go her way.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Osobi32(m): 3:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Naofumi:

He doesn't need to apologize to her coz he owe her nothing. He should just mind his business and do everything within his power to avoid that toxic lady. I mean he should even avoid her greetings not to talk of a handshake.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by frozen70(f): 4:55am On Jan 14, 2023
Naofumi:

Who knows what both of them already agreed on before it didn't work out

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Vyzz: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2023
Naofumi:

No tell am anything

Curses no dey work
Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Lance03: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2023
Tell your uncle to move on
We all karma to each other
The boys make she destroy their heart at her early 20s what happend to her
Ur uncle is jus a karma
Did ur uncle met her a virgin ?
Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Lance03: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2023
Vyzz:

No tell am anything

Curses no dey work

Curses they work but not in this situation
Re: My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her by Lance03: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Osobi32:
He doesn't need to apologize to her coz he owe her nothing. He should just mind his business and do everything within his power to avoid that toxic lady. I mean he should even avoid her greetings not to talk of a handshake.
Apologize fire
You asking your uncle to apologize you already agreed ur uncle is wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage / Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? / Top 10 Annoying Things Nigerian Parents Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.