Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham (29708 Views)

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe / "I Love Asiwaju. I Might Vote For Tinubu - Actress Toyin Abraham / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by Naira20: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2023
I will never mourn.
I pity your entire generation because before February 25, 2023 if you don't repent, sorrow and mourning will never depart from anything attached to you.
johnjose68:

Hope you are rehearsing how you will cry and go back to i.pobian struggle after February 25

Emi lo kan ♾️. Get it into your flat i.pobian cretin skull.
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by kolaaderin: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Kobonaire2023:
The good reason why not to vote for tinubu is simple.

Yeah he built all those nice things, and also did all them nice stuff.....but.....at the end of the day, the fact is

1.Tax income is still low per gdp for lagos.

2.There aren't enough job creating businesses and industries in Lagos...there could and should be more than that

3.Too much riding on the glories of his successors.

4. The thing is, Nigeria does not need government to build things...we need government to make us make more money.

The same issues Buhari has...being voted in because of a few good things...is the same tinubu has. We don't need government of houses and roads...we need govermment of sustainable growth. Growth that earns Nigeria more money, creates jobs, and makes us an industrial manufacturing power
We have said it many times that hatred will eventually get Zombieeedent totally blind to the truth. All this stated above is confirming how much Tinubu has out performed his peers. Reasonable answers to your stated quaries if you are willing to see through plane view of your brain not the hatred filled part.

1. Inflow of many untaxable miscrants from various states all over the country as lagos population out grows other states not doing their part in keeping their citizen within the boundary of their own states. They all want to share from Lagos success as a Nigerian.

2. You are not been truthful again here, Lagos keeps creating 10 times more jobs than the closest others states and mostly are been occupied constantly by foreigners from other states without any form of bias against anyone so far you are a Nigerian and even non Nigerians. Its a miracle fit for the state to still be striving against over stressed infrastructures.
Its totally absurd that most people from other states who lives and make a living in Lagos goes back to their villages during population sensor and yet they want Lagos to provide for their public needs when the FG has provided that in theirs various states but embezzled by their governors.

3. Yes glory of the successor he laid a solid foundation for them to strive in their tenor. He planned and hand over a blueprint for them to step in and run with.
That is a visionary leader in him. To have a sustainable development there should be a road map to success, or do you think eko Atlantic could be build in a tenor? Do yo think free trade zone will just come up like that in a single tenor, a sincere answers is no.
A good example is if you earn 1m annually and your dream house worth 10m, a loser like OBI will never start that project because obviously your income can not foot the bill it will take 10 years even if you dedicate your full income on it severing other important things to improve your state of life. But on the other hand a thinking tank like Tinubu starts such and creates blueprints for other successors to see the needs to achieve that house even when he is no longer the driver of the state affairs.
The will achieve it in no longer time while other states functions don't suffer because they have an important project to achieve. Tinubu is a confirm visionary leader.

4. There are so many governmental functioneries that can only be built by government alone. No individual or group will ever take such task, only government does because government will out lived every living soul we have living at present and such should be forever functional beyond this generation.

Can you proof to us Obi possess such unique character. Governance should never be handed over to dorm people, Zombieeedent are mostly children and are still premature thinkers, they hardly think beyond their nose.
February should just come so we can do the needful separating Men from children.

1 Like

Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by Stanweezy(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2023
kolaaderin:
even after she has dropped hint of her reason to vote Tinubu because he contributed positively to what makes her relevant in this country, you still believe she will not. She is only avoiding dragging from the hate filled hearted Zombieeeedent

Just like the presenter, there is no need to drag her to vote Tinubu, if she's voting Tinubu or not, na her choice to make
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by Mccullum: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2023
Reasonable Nigerians are lining for a man with good record, he's a visionary leader with brilliant administrative skills which will guarantee a brighter and rewarding future of Nigeria.

JAGABAN IS ALREADY CRUISING TO VICTORY IN FEBRUARY.
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by Mccullum: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2023
kolaaderin:
We have said it many times that hatred will eventually get Zombieeedent totally blind to the truth. All this stated above is confirming how much Tinubu has out performed his peers. Reasonable answers to your stated quaries if you are willing to see through plane view of your brain not the hatred filled part.

1. Inflow of many untaxable miscrants from various states all over the country as lagos population out grows other states not doing their part in keeping their citizen within the boundary of their own states. They all want to share from Lagos success as a Nigerian.

2. You are not been truthful again here, Lagos keeps creating 10 times more jobs than the closest others states and mostly are been occupied constantly by foreigners from other states without any form of bias against anyone so far you are a Nigerian and even non Nigerians. Its a miracle fit for the state to still be striving against over stressed infrastructures.
Its totally absurd that most people from other states who lives and make a living in Lagos goes back to their villages during population sensor and yet they want Lagos to provide for their public needs when the FG has provided that in theirs various states but embezzled by their governors.

3. Yes glory of the successor he laid a solid foundation for them to strive in their tenor. He planned and hand over a blueprint for them to step in and run with.
That is a visionary leader in him. To have a sustainable development there should be a road map to success, or do you think eko Atlantic could be build in a tenor? Do yo think free trade zone will just come up like that in a single tenor, a sincere answers is no.
A good example is if you earn 1m annually and your dream house worth 10m, a loser like OBI will never start that project because obviously your income can not foot the bill it will take 10 years even if you dedicate your full income on it severing other important things to improve your state of life. But on the other hand a thinking tank like Tinubu starts such and creates blueprints for other successors to see the needs to achieve that house even when he is no longer the driver of the state affairs.
The will achieve it in no longer time while other states functions don't suffer because they have an important project to achieve. Tinubu is a confirm visionary leader.

4. There are so many governmental functioneries that can only be built by government alone. No individual or group will ever take such task, only government does because government will out lived every living soul we have living at present and such should be forever functional beyond this generation.

Can you proof to us Obi possess such unique character. Governance should never be handed over to dorm people, Zombieeedent are mostly children and are still premature thinkers, they hardly think beyond their nose.
February should just come so we can do the needful separating Men from children.

What a brilliant response, good of you.
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by BATified2023: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2023
colestephan86:

Na person wey no understand grammar go say , the lady is not supporting tinubu
so u expect her to mention tinubu so u igbos can call for her head

People are low key supporting tinubu but they don’t make noise

U heard what Amokachi, okocha, kanu n co said

Even Asari Dokubo
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by johnjose68: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2023
hush15:

Those that benefit from ofcourse might consider him just because they feel obliged and a way of showing gratitude and reciprocation. It's their prerogative.

I know who am voting for and it's never Bola. He is only going to make things more complex. He is only going to cause more division. He is only going to be more autocratic. Nigeria will never be the same again in a negative way. He will only do face lift and eye service while he holds on to power and by the time Nigerians realize they taken for a ride, they will have lost their voice and it will be difficult to change the tides without civil unrest. He will groom oppressors, manipulators, and he will be very vindictive...

Let's ask ourselves salient questions, if Tinubu were president, do we think the ki d of victory PDP had in Osun would have been possible? No...

People want change in Lagos but can't have it not because they didn't try but because all the systems, institutions are being compromised. Today, Local Government have lost purpose outside politics and are just grassroot political arms of his party and the emperor himself.

The pace of development of Lagos has been reduced to almost nothing with developmental projects reduced to campaign projects.

They way all systems is designed in Lagos is such that all answers to him from corporate to market women. Some can celebrate that as political sagacity but in real sense, it political enslavement.

As I type this, Lagos is such that nothing is open access. Everything is coverted. Even if you want to pay fine, you must go thru person. If you want enter school, you must go thru person. If you want job, you must go thru person. If you want qualitative attention to healthcare, you must go sabi person. If you want justice, that ehn you must know somebody by force. If you want scholarship, na thru person. If you want house, land, light, even peace of mind, you must know person. Though that's what is obtainable also today at national level too but don't expect it to get better.

The list is endless cos I can go on and on. If it continue like this, there will be no hope for the masses who are not privileged like the few that are benefitting from him. He said it himself at his enugu rally that for east to have more than peanut size of the national cake, they don't have a choice than to vote him. So, if he doesn't get as much as he expects, what will be their faith!

Is that someone deserving of a vote, no and by the grace of God and in Jesus Name, he won't get that Presidency. It will go to a more deserving person.

I hope you know the election we are talking about is Nigeria election and not biaf.raud election
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by Kilometres: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Naira20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kjxLh_JibI

Very unprofessional of Morayo trying to force her to endorse Tinubu.
The Down-to-earth actress was way smarter than the shameless Morayo who reduced her husband to a pedophile because of her stupidity.

"I have not yet decided and I might vote for Asiwaju"

"She side she might vote Asiwaju because she likes him on personal grounds and what he has done for her industry" but she is not going to use her selfish interest to lead others.

You see enh.

Obidiotss feel this is at least acceptable

But, the same Obidiotss clap and sing praises of the celebrities whom are using their likeness for Obi to publicly influence others.

Then, something struck me.

Most of this celebrities, footballers, entertainers supporting Tinubu will always tell you because of what he has done for them or for their industry....

Obi no dey do for people?

None of the celebrities supporting Obi can beat their chest that Obi has done anything in the past to support their industry.
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by johnjose68: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2023
kolaaderin:

Leave them my brother. They think governance is about establishing i.pobian Hero family Beer company with state fund. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by hush15: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2023
johnjose68:

I hope you know the election we are talking about is Nigeria election and not biaf.raud election

It's bakassi election jare....
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by benqo01(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2023
I STOPPED WATCHING YOUR VIEWS ON TVC BECAUSE OF MORAYO THAT LADY IS SO BIASED SHE IS A WELL KNOWN APC MEMBER HER OWN IS JUST TOO MUCH

WHAT DO I EVEN EXPECT SELF SHE TRIES TO CUT YOU OFF IF YU CRITICIZE D GOVT U YEMI KUTI NO DEY EVEN MIND HER SHE DEY ALWAYS TALK TRUE SHE IS VERY BLUNT
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by duality(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
She's clearly not voting BAT.

She would have said so if she would. She strikes me like those Obidients feeding from BAT. What would she have said being in BAT'S TV station.
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by Sleekfingers: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:

If you don't know something you ask..

If you say might isn't promise what is will...

Answer it l will know you understand what l am saying

What is will..pls answer

Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by PropertyBuying(f): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Celebrities with their Antics. Na so Olaiya igwe take pull him own stunts the other time too. See here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn2yZvLFOvI
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by mycar: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
kolaaderin:
and what Nigeria needed is someone that has not lifted a single verifiable soul all his life time. Hatred will definitely make you see the truth and still denied it.
Zambieeedent are really trying hard to sell us fake president. As for me Tinubu has convinced me more than enough, beyond reasonable doubt that he is the best among others.
He has been consistently attending all rallies and the propaganda of not been healthy is no longer on the table. We are taking back our country from the funanis and we can never afford one serial betrayer to cost us that. He will not win any state in the north how then does he think he can win the coming election.
Zombieeeee followers can't think through the fibre that Obi is just a mole to divide southern vote for Tinubu. That is the game funani are playing to get back the power and we sharp deep thinkers will definitely give Tinubu as many votes we can gather to get back the county from the holds of Funani.
And you are proud to present Baba blue, search your soul and tell me who hatred has consumed if not you. To come to that, yoruba man ruled for 8 years, fulani man ruled for 10 years, ijaw man ruled for 6 years, and just for 4 years an igbo man wants to rule, all hell lets lose, beside that you are presenting a man on the decline. He attends rallies, how well does he participate in his rallies. Brain is everything in life and his brain at the moment is like that of a child and you dare not argue with me on that.

if Tinubu was an igbo man and Obi was a Youruba man, would your choice remained the same. what is worth doing, is worth doing well

Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by amuwo1980: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na them , everything is tribe , am sure in a fight she will side with her tribesman even without knowing the facts of the matter
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by pacespot(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
If you haven't decided who you want to vote for at this time, this shows that you are a confused being. You will never see American actors or actresses canvassing support for a politician based on parochial views of religion and tribe.
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by moyosore32: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So that is what they are consoling themselves with..

Typical life of an Obi supporter

Na only half news dem dey carry!

Yes o their strategy, spreading half news and most of all circling images and cropping out 5secs visuals from an hour long video to prove shit

1 Like

Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by reddingtonblack: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Naira20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kjxLh_JibI

Very unprofessional of Morayo trying to force her to endorse Tinubu.
The Down-to-earth actress was way smarter than the shameless Morayo who reduced her husband to a pedophile because of her stupidity.

"I have not yet decided and I might vote for Asiwaju"

You must be very silly with your self-service blog, you think its everybody that will be childish like Psquare & co.

Apparently she already gave an hint of her choice buh decided to act cautious cos she does not want to influence her follower. let it be that everyone decided on their own which is suitable for democracy.

If not for NBC and lie-in mohammed Bloggers will have put Nigeria on flames, you guyz can't survive without misconstruing information
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by Menclothing: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nice one
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by Hamacon89: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:

Yes...she is still supporting tinubu
Na wetin you want to hear be that
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by Osariemen12: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:
i

Mynd44
OAm4j
Seun
Dominique
nlfpmod

Rule2

Do you work at Chicken Republic? You behave like chicken.

Now, report my handle to God.

Ozuor.
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by Danniedpastor(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
oyebanji44:

Good...thank you

I love tinubu l might vote for him because he is a good man

Might meaning. ....end up voting for him at the poll (uncertainty )

But at that moment of questioning. ..she still has tinubu mind ...that was why she said l love tinubu

Who is your English teacher self?
"I will marry you" (sure statement)
" I love you, I may marry you" (means you are good o but, there are other options I'm looking at... )
Re: I Might Vote For Tinubu But I Have Not Decided - Toyin Abraham by colestephan86: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
BATified2023:
so u expect her to mention tinubu so u igbos can call for her head

People are low key supporting tinubu but they don’t make noise

U heard what Amokachi, okocha, kanu n co said

Even Asari Dokubo
Those that matter in the country are with tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) / A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others / Wizkid To Perform At Coachella Festival Alongside Beyonce, Eminem, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.