Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) (81868 Views)

FIRS Director, Mohammadu Kudu Lawal, Shot Dead / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) / Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by SultanOfPuna: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by owiko(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Is Muhammadu Buhari a supporter of Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Uhm
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by deavicky(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

What a misleading information.

Why not the main Buhari.

Why the innocent Ilorin-based Muslim Cleric, also known as Mohammadu Buhari
maybe na mistake
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Kaycee9242(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Simeony007:
Like if you noticed the Nairaland'S homepage upgrade

Those lines ba?

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Zetty177x: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
The Sudan dude get 9 lives o. My wish never came to pass despite the destruction of the economy by this dude
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by ZooOga: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
April Fools Day came early this year. wink
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by TheChameleon: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:
When will the drug bastard be adopted by the US police anti drug law forces?

The fool called tehifnubu needs to be tied up and thrown in jail by now. I don't know why he is still working around freely in Nigeria. Idiots like Tinubu have absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians other than insult. The idiot doesn't know what he has put his hands into. Nigerians Heard him loud and clear and we'll respond come Feb 25th

Learn English first.

Then Tinubu might find some crumbs to help with your obsession.

At this rate, you are a confirmed resident of Yabaleft while he's on the way to Aso Rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Simeony007(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kaycee9242:

Those lines ba?
yeah
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Offpointng: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Greatechng:
Kidnap which president
Go try am
You go know say nigeria get security
Aswear I no even panic sef. knew it can never be our president

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Here I was thinking it was that tall fool
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Mummyfour(f): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Facehumble:
Thought it was the "main" Buhari
was already dancing skelewu and adoyewu as I saw the headline.

Chai!!!.
What a disappointment.
It would have been nice for him to have a taste if what abductees suffer in the hands of kidnappers that are never brought to justice

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sensational headline..

OP need his cane soaked in kerosine, sun dried in pepper and lace with werepe...

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Gbadespet(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:
When will the drug bastard be adopted by the US police anti drug law forces?

The fool called tehifnubu needs to be tied up and thrown in jail by now. I don't know why he is still working around freely in Nigeria. Idiots like Tinubu have absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians other than insult. The idiot doesn't know what he has put his hands into. Nigerians Heard him loud and clear and we'll respond come Feb 25th

You need rehabilitation asap,this madness is getting out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Mrkindness: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obaofaba:
Sheikh Buhari ibn Musa.....

I don't know what fake news mongers start to gain in publishing falsehood.

The sheikh is not kidnapped and will never be.
if he has hand in this bad government and islamists definitely be its just matter of time he will be kidnapped and killed, but if he is innocent nothing will happen to him by God grace.
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Elvis2kay: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
I thought it was original Buhari
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Roger3D(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

What a misleading information.

Why not the main Buhari.

Why the innocent Ilorin-based Muslim Cleric, also known as Mohammadu Buhari
Careful kiddo. There was once a young guy who wished something similar for Buhari on social media 3 years ago. He just regained his freedom yesterday
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by STENON(f): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Uhmmmmmmmmm !!!

Uhmmmmmm !!! grin grin
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by spencekat(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
dimana:
I thought otherwise when I first saw the news
A Nigerian sitting president abducted?You guys can always think otherwise.
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
sad baba bubu 2.Make una kidnappers release PA Bubu 2 biko
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by GeneralPula: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
Greatechng:
Na low budget Buhari dem kidnap
It wasn’t neither.
You didn’t read.
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
Well I am chilling over here in Europe like Leo Messi after winning the trophy tongue

Roger3D:
Careful kiddo. There was once a young guy who wished something similar for Buhari on social media 3 years ago. He just regained his freedom yesterday
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by bluefilm: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
God punish the idiot that tricked me into coming to this thread with that headline.

May his or her or their lives be riddled with panic throughout the year.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
See click bait nonsense grin
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by httops: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
What kind of misleading headline is that...thought it's normal buhari everybody know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.