Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook (60462 Views)

I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox / Is School Really A Scam? See What I Saw In A Nur 2 Pupil Textbook / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by jeromestarks: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

How will you know she is a virgin?

If you take her to the hospital to carry out virginity test, will there be peace and trust in that house??
Have you ever attended house dedication or any project commissioning?

You will discover that there's always a ribbon around the house or the project which the commissioner have to cut with a scissors.

God has placed a ribbon under her (hymen) which you (commissioner) have to cut with your scissors (pen1s).

If it's not a virgin, it can not feel like a virgin.
If it's not a new car, it can not feel like a new car.
Put you pen1s into her. If the hymen is absent, she's a wasted product.

Once she's not a virgin, treat her like a rented apartment. Fvck and go.

Never allow any family to sell you a used building as new.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Xiaohei(m): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Bobo, you never see anything. Some children's cartoons are already having homosexual scenes and themes

I see them; honestly it’s unbelievable how much effort proponents of the LGBTQ movement are putting into ensuring their pervasiveness is shoved down the throats of everyone. Books, movies, cartoons, comics, clothing, fashion accessories, socks, bags, mugs…have elements of LGBTQ in / on them! My personal observation: Since Biden came to power, the LGBTQ movement has grown both popular and powerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Xiaohei(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2023
Emeka71:
I see nothing wrong in that because they are giving useful information.

That’s your take. It’s okay! Wait until your little child tells you he or she wishes to be gay because his or her school teacher said there’s nothing wrong in being gay. Or that she or he wishes to have a sex change procedure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by dyera(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2023
oz4real83:
Not only books, even cartoons nowadays are being used by the devil and his agents to indoctrinate people. Any cartoon my kids must watch must be the ones I have watched and totally understood the storylines and the language they used.

Wahala for parents wey no like to watch cartoon.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Have you ever attendef house dedication or any project commissioning?

You will discover that there's always a ribbon around the house or the project which the commissioner have to cut with a scissors.

God has placed a ribbon under her (hymen) which you (commissioner) have to cut with your scissors (pen1s).

If it's not a virgin, or t can not feel like a virgin.

Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by dyera(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Have you ever attendef house dedication or any project commissioning?

If it's not a virgin, or t can not feel like a virgin.

The blood of the vagina smearing on the penis during first time intercourse actually has a spiritual significance. That's why a man who would get married to a woman whose vagina blood smeared on the penis of another man is a fool.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2023
FullBlastLight:
Parents try your best to go through textbooks, storybooks, etc, before purchasing and placing them on your kids' hands.

Stuff that took parents decades to know anything about, their kids are already getting acquainted with them in a jiffy.

Can you imagine that they have jettisoned Civic Education for Masturbation!

As in, giving pupils Masturbation Education!

The Whites are trying mighty hard to infiltrate every mind and permeate every society with their godforsaken LGBTQA+!

May God protect our children from demonic exposures!

Find the picture below:

Carefully read through.

...and how do you see it?

Show the Cover of the book and it's Title
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by CheapHomes1: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Xiaohei:

I see them; honestly it’s unbelievable how much effort proponents of the LGBTQ movement are putting into ensuring their pervasiveness is shoved down the throats of everyone. Books, movies, cartoons, comics, clothing, fashion accessories, socks, bags, mugs…have elements of LGBTQ in / on them! My personal observation: Since Biden came to power, the LGBTQ movement has grown both popular and powerful.

It has been on for long. It's not just under Biden they became powerful. They control the media and entertainment and for long they have been targeting children. They adopt bullying as a way to get everybody to agree with LGBT AGENDA. That's why Kevin Hart was kicked out of hosting the Oscars a few years ago. It's become so bad as witnessed in the screenshots below.

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by jeromestarks: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2023
dyera:

The blood of the vagina smearing on the penis during first time intercourse actually has a spiritual significance. That's why a man who would get married to a woman whose vagina blood smeared on the penis of another man is a fool.

Gbam!
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Bonifide(m): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Title of the book please
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by CheapHomes1: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Emeka71:
I see nothing wrong in that because they are giving useful information.

Don't worry. You will soon know

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by CheapHomes1: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Have you ever attended house dedication or any project commissioning?

If it's not a virgin, it can not feel like a virgin.

Are you a virgin?
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Seuntoyinolu(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please help with the title and author, so we can guide against and report it. Thanks

FullBlastLight:
Parents try your best to go through textbooks, storybooks, etc, before purchasing and placing them on your kids' hands.

Stuff that took parents decades to know anything about, their kids are already getting acquainted with them in a jiffy.

The Whites are trying mighty hard to infiltrate every mind and permeate every society with their godforsaken LGBTQA+!

Find the picture below:

Carefully read through.

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jokes init?
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by razible5384(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
Op, you're helping them spread the news na

Anyways, the only way you can have pure children is when you marry a virgin woman.

A woman who has been mounted and fvcked by many men will definitely give birth to illegitimate children who will open their legs for many men before marriage.

Ladies are a copy of their mothers.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
am a guy, but this your silly writeup is getting stale....grow up
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by deebrownneymar: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
It’s funny how most of all the morons commenting here are against this book but were against Trump. When una appear for Hell try not to be shocked. Democrats wear sheep’s clothings to make you feel like they are righteous but no wahalla…continue to follow them to damnation. You were meant to be damned that’s why you don’t see nor hear the truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by EgusiShankly: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Parenting in our time will be one hell of a task cry. I'm getting scared already
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by mens83: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
FullBlastLight:

Find the picture below:

Carefully read through.

This text book is different from........
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by IrepChrist: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
FullBlastLight:

Find the picture below:

Carefully read through.

This book and many more must be exposed. Please who is the author and the name. That will help. Let us blacklist it.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Nobodysboo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
All in the name of sex education
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Timmi: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
FullBlastLight:

Find the picture below:

Carefully read through.

You will also do well by providing the title of the children book - title, author and the publisher.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by NezzyMike: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

On a contrary, my mom married my dad as a virgin and dad is always proud of saying it to anyone who cares to hear it.

They failed woefully by producing a son like you grin, those that their wives were no virgins have responsible men off and online. Bye son grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by EbenezerTriumph: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mrfksb1:
I think you've gone mad. You've been spilling this trash here on nairaland. Keep your opinion to yourself.

I guess your mom and sisters are useless stop making it seemed it's same everywhere.

The level of you guys dehumanising girls on this forum should be look at, you can't try this here in Los Angeles you'll be lock away for a long time.

You people should stop being stupid, if you're tired of life please take the suicide option. Go make money
another simp spotted.
you go learn the hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by VULCAN(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Any ideology that is not shared by youths is dying already even if it is dominant amongst adults.

Any ideology that is taught to infants will replace any opposing ideology that is currently dominating amongst adults.

So never again call for LGBT people to stop peddling it to kids.

That is the ONLY way it can have a future.

The correct response to this is to swing hard in the other direction and teach kids that it is EVIL and mental illness to marry same sex.

Always reinforce their gender identity from as early as two years old.

If your son ever walks like a girl beat him silly and vice versa and ensure there are enough of their own gender who are older around to model after.

The African American gay movement was boosted by the fact that African American women began to throw their men out in the 60s so their sons never saw a father to model masculinity.

The only men they saw were mama's bfs who came around sparingly just for sex and never cared to bond with the little boys

Xiaohei:
The momentum of the LGBTQ campaign is astounding! The support it receives is incredible! The civil rights movement never got such support. The campaign against racism has never garnered such support either! In some establishments speaking against the LGBTQ movement is akin to committing a political or career harikari! Why drag children into this profanity? Shag a horse if you want. Hell, do whatever you like or want as adults! But please, leave our children out of it! Stop trying to indoctrinate and brainwash them with your LGBTQ nonsense! The devil is truly working overtime!
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Korona21: 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Op, what's the title of the book and the author
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by occfx: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
FullBlastLight:

Find the picture below:

Carefully read through.

Let's see the cover page
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Johnken1234: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Timmi:

You will also do well by providing the title of the children book - title, author and the publisher.

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Toks2008(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
FullBlastLight:

Find the picture below:

Carefully read through.

So what is your point?

I dont see anything wrong here. Only a backward and hypocritical minded person will see any issue here
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by Toks2008(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
foxxydude:
I don't see anything wrong with what is written in the book

Dont mind the hypocrites.

Vwry backward individuals.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by MykelD: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Bros don't pray someone helps her oo, I sent 2k to the woman and she didn't confirm, I put my phone number and nairaland profile as the narration to the transfer. The woman is just throwing format. I really don't know what she did, but I started having spiritual financial attacks after I sent that money. You guys run away from the scummer[/color][color=#990000][color=#770077][/color]
mobilemaniac:
We need God now more than ever.

I pray someone helps you out, so sad.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by sulakishop(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
You can never find a virgin these days except you are a pedophile

jeromestarks:

Anyways, the only way you can have pure children is when you marry a virgin woman.

A woman who has been mounted and fvcked by many men will definitely give birth to illegitimate children who will open their legs for many men before marriage.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
Re: Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

But a man that has mounted many women can give birth to pure children abi?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / 20 Rarely Used English Words That We Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.